Old 01-09-2011, 06:47   #31
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely not, rather have a good fight and lose than sit around for 2 hours and be bored.

But, I believe next week will be different again, cause the inactive people will hear that atleast this weeks GW was very lively. ;o

Also, Varekai and Koff were hardly of any use this GW since it took me like 5 minutes every time to just start attacking gates and Max can only herc. Guess I should play a melee bit more.
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 06:49   #32
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
do hope so. I'm not going to make it easy on people next gw as I'll be putting high pressure on yer waters then. right now there only was a star here n there. Next gw there will be stars n tfb tearin shiz up >;D
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 06:50   #33
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
do hope so. I'm not going to make it easy on people next gw as I'll be putting high pressure on yer waters then. right now there only was a star here n there. Next gw there will be stars n tfb tearin shiz up >;D
Don't worry, told people to follow our example and go monk-war-water already, finally some use for a waters stamina. Can only hope they do it.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:50   #34
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Good thing serenity stops that
Old 01-09-2011, 06:53   #35
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
we lose cause its firekiss fault
=[

Btw, i killed cloud like 5 times

We'll see how GW will be next week, could only come for the last 30 mins of this one, was sleeping =D
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 06:54   #36
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
=[

We'll see how GW will be next week, could only come for the last 30 mins of this one, was sleeping =D
lazy
Old 01-09-2011, 06:58   #37
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappiz View Post
Don't worry, told people to follow our example and go monk-war-water already, finally some use for a waters stamina. Can only hope they do it.
yea awesome but. can they really pot my tfbs, dispell star, and watch their movements at the same time? Even if they can do those things, the amount of pressure on yer waters will increase a lot as they'll be stopped from revving during that time, and that's where openings for finishing blows take place ;D

there are three durable waters. auraya, inanna and mash. Mash is the hardest and easiest to kill depending the moment. If she's starred, she's piss easy to kill. If she isn't, it'll take a bit lol as she has her two hands on pots sometimes it seems haha.

either way I like the challenge. We got plenty of waters for backup so as long as they turn up it shud be ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
=[

3. I killed you 5 times. you were afk at the pole, went for revenge >;D
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 06:59   #38
MasterAnty

MasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond repute
Well yea this GW was very funny! Need to thx Varekay for decided that skarkkel skill or however is spelled to not be used this gw^^ was way better this way

ps:KENJALICIOUS WAS A FKCING BEAST<3

PS2:1ST gw that i won being GL.was a good decision to leader IS anyways:P

ARIES

MasterAnt-WaterTao 130-Warrior 130-Trojan 133-2nd in Aries
Phoenix level:9(Purple)

Cosmyyn-water 110-water 130
MasterAnty-water 120-trojan 130

Royalty
MasterAnt-132 water for rev noobs:x
MasterAnty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 07:02   #39
Undertow

Quote:
yea awesome but. can they really pot my tfbs, dispell star, and watch their movements at the same time?
I can mwwwmwahahaha

Well when I was p-starred, I just f3'ed for serenity, clicked myself, then continued potting/reving. Hardly had to move. But once I accidently meditated and had no stam and was fked.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:08   #40
tappiz

Quote:
yea awesome but. can they really pot my tfbs, dispell star, and watch their movements at the same time? Even if they can do those things, the amount of pressure on yer waters will increase a lot as they'll be stopped from revving during that time, and that's where openings for finishing blows take place ;D

there are three durable waters. auraya, inanna and mash. Mash is the hardest and easiest to kill depending the moment. If she's starred, she's piss easy to kill. If she isn't, it'll take a bit lol as she has her two hands on pots sometimes it seems haha.

either way I like the challenge. We got plenty of waters for backup so as long as they turn up it shud be ok.
Atleast I had no problem removing poison stars when Danny was playin' your character during first hour. Even though he chained, it's not hard to fast remove that PS and pot.. Same goes for team PKT - if it was actually hard, Scrubs team would have dropped us out yesterday. Biggest worry I have is that I don't have stamina do it, due to being PSd multiple times in a row.

You having to spend stamina on PS'ing, especially when it misses sometimes, reduces your ability to TFB too, you know.

Oh, didn't die once during the time I played even though I revived full time. Once I thought I died, waited 10 seconds to turn in to ghost and noticed that my XP shield was still running on. Guess someone saved me by hercing the mass of enemies around me or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAnty View Post
Well yea this GW was very funny! Need to thx Varekay for decided that skarkkel skill or however is spelled to not be used this gw^^ was way better this way

ps:KENJALICIOUS WAS A FKCING BEAST<3

PS2:1ST gw that i won being GL.was a good decision to leader IS anyways:P
Shackling is just lame, even though the chances of our main waters and damagedoers getting shackled is quite low due to high BP. What's the fun of playing a water in GW if you cant even revive your allies/guildies.

By shackling I believe we would have had a lot more chance, considering most of your waters would have gotten shackled, whereas our waters can hardly be shackled, but that's just plainly boring. Rather keep that skill out of GW, unless if the other side really wants to use it.

Last edited by tappiz; 01-09-2011 at 07:15.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:18   #41
ArMakedoN
SwordFish

ArMakedoN is on a distinguished road
wtf

Id tell you to go to hell, but I work there and dont want to see your ugly mug every day!

ArMakedoN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 07:18   #42
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappiz View Post
Atleast I had no problem removing poison stars when Danny was playin' your character during first hour. Even though he chained, it's not hard to fast remove that PS and pot.. Same goes for team PKT - if it was actually hard, Scrubs team would have dropped us out yesterday. Biggest worry I have is that I don't have stamina do it, due to being PSd multiple times in a row.

You having to spend stamina on PS'ing, especially when it misses sometimes, reduces your ability to TFB too, you know.

Oh, didn't die once during the time I played even though I revived full time. Once I thought I died, waited 10 seconds to turn in to ghost and noticed that my XP shield was still running on. Guess someone saved me by hercing the mass of enemies around me or something.

Shackling is just lame, even though the chances of our main waters and damagedoers getting shackled is quite low due to high BP. What's the fun of playing a water in GW if you cant even revive your allies/guildies.

By shackling I believe we would have had a lot more chance, considering most of your waters would have gotten shackled, whereas our waters can hardly be shackled, but that's just plainly boring. Rather keep that skill out of GW, unless if the other side really wants to use it.
We find the same compromise about herc and it's awesome.

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Narusegawa .... Trojan - Warrior - Water ..... 130-130-130 ... Levanthan Tamer

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Knjsm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 07:21   #43
tappiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjsm View Post
We find the same compromise about herc and it's awesome.
Herc is way too useful skill to not be used - I mean, there's a lot of low level waters etc so it's just dumb to not kill many of them at once.

Oh btw, the monk team removal skill that apparently costs 200 mana only removes poison star. Could have a few monks and waters in the same team and have the monks use that skill when necessary. Just food for thought. I only wonder how close the waters have to be to the monks for it work.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:22   #44
MakNazi
TheBest

MakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant futureMakNazi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MakNazi
Good Job allies/members... it was fun and we won ! and i hope next gw will be the same !
Old 01-09-2011, 07:33   #45
ReD~KoJoTo

ReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond repute
Grats to everyone that were on gw and to those who won !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: