Old 12-30-2010, 03:01   #1
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Nice one ~BlacK~WolF~

A cautionary tale...

As some of you may know Dan (~BlacK~WolF~) gave me a naked ~BurningFlames~ when my Fire (Cato) was banned for having a modded client. Full info, 'do what you want with it, I'm making a Ninja', etc.

At the same time I lent him my blessed 2 soc neck and vest to help him on ~BlacK~WolF~ and lent him 40DBs to perm his Kats, 18 of which I got back.

I decided to make Suijin, as i renamed ~BurningFlames~, a support Water so the long task of 110x3 on a water began at about the same time ~BlacK~WolF~ went Monk. Noticed he was selling my vest I asked for it back only to be told it was sold and he had bought a 2 soc Monk armour.

I became nervous when he was trying to persuade me that a bag was better than my neck and was selling Ninja gears without any thought to paying me back so I asked for my **** back but offering him DBs for helping me out.

Finally I reincarnated for the third time to be a pure water only to be in the market the next morning, Boxing Day, when a system message came up saying account banned.

Damn, wall of text, bottom line is he filed a hack case, and is currently in the process of scamming my Tao 2 socs plus a ****load of other gears, cps, etc

Be careful peeps and have a Happy New Year, whatever your God.

Martin
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 03:09   #2
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

F|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via AIM to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via MSN to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Yahoo to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Skype™ to F|_0 12 i A N
Posted before what my opinion about scammers and scamming is.
F|_0 12 i A N is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 03:11   #3
MasterAnty

MasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond repute
Supporting Cato 4 life<3

Sorry for what happend,,u are 1 of the coollest ppl here

He s a ***** for doing this

ARIES

MasterAnt-WaterTao 130-Warrior 130-Trojan 133-2nd in Aries
Phoenix level:9(Purple)

Cosmyyn-water 110-water 130
MasterAnty-water 120-trojan 130

Royalty
MasterAnt-132 water for rev noobs:x
MasterAnty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 03:14   #4
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

F|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via AIM to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via MSN to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Yahoo to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Skype™ to F|_0 12 i A N
The hack case is srlsy some ****ed up idea.
He isnt such a noob scammer like Cyanide. lolz

You probably wont get something back.
F|_0 12 i A N is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 03:19   #5
MasterAnty

MasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond repute
All PPL hated Cyanide for a ****ing bs NOW let s see how ppl act

ARIES

Royalty
Old 12-30-2010, 03:44   #6
DrunkenMonkey
K.

DrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
If you get scammed it's your own goddamn fault.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:56   #7
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
A cautionary tale...

As some of you may know Dan (~BlacK~WolF~) gave me a naked ~BurningFlames~ when my Fire (Cato) was banned for having a modded client. Full info, 'do what you want with it, I'm making a Ninja', etc.

At the same time I lent him my blessed 2 soc neck and vest to help him on ~BlacK~WolF~ and lent him 40DBs to perm his Kats, 18 of which I got back.

I decided to make Suijin, as i renamed ~BurningFlames~, a support Water so the long task of 110x3 on a water began at about the same time ~BlacK~WolF~ went Monk. Noticed he was selling my vest I asked for it back only to be told it was sold and he had bought a 2 soc Monk armour.

I became nervous when he was trying to persuade me that a bag was better than my neck and was selling Ninja gears without any thought to paying me back so I asked for my **** back but offering him DBs for helping me out.

Finally I reincarnated for the third time to be a pure water only to be in the market the next morning, Boxing Day, when a system message came up saying account banned.

Damn, wall of text, bottom line is he filed a hack case, and is currently in the process of scamming my Tao 2 socs plus a ****load of other gears, cps, etc

Be careful peeps and have a Happy New Year, whatever your God.

Martin
Lame. ;'(

You should have changed the char's info after he gave it to you.

Can't say you're the one to blame, his behavior shall be questioned. I knew he was a ***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F|_0 12 i A N View Post
The hack case is srlsy some ****ed up idea.
He isnt such a noob scammer like Cyanide. lolz

You probably wont get something back.
Actually he may get it back, it's a "shared account" after all.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 12-30-2010 at 04:00.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 04:18   #8
do~the~dance

All info was changed, when he claimed the acct was hacked TQ have ruled on the fact that I did not know the original email address
Old 12-30-2010, 04:19   #9
smukkemartin
Banned

smukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
^ What sexy said
smukkemartin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 04:30   #10
do~the~dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
totally agree, which is why I am warning people that having full info on an acct that was not originally yours is risky to say the least
Old 12-30-2010, 04:32   #11
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Well cato has full info of the acc, if he changed it right away when he got the account and been using it since then. Nothing can be done.

TQ can also see that cato has been logging that account black wolf gave him through the IP locations. Well my guessings are, TQ will do nothing or will bann both accounts for sharing accounts and giving accounts away.

About cyanide,
He is a scammer and a dumbass, he married danny so yeah... enough said about it tbh lol.
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 06:40   #12
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
danny is married to antyy
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 06:54   #13
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
I'm married to a sexy girl
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 06:59   #14
MasterAnty

HHHHHH Roxas danny merry me#20

ARIES

Royalty
Old 12-30-2010, 07:24   #15
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Banned for modded client?
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: