Old 10-31-2010, 07:35   #16
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Well wasn't bad, wasn't really fun, but i guess next gws we'll have more people to help us o
at the end i couldn't hardly touch the pole cauz i was hited by 35412315345465 FOHs

Gzzz ennemies & allies
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 07:43   #17
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.65 View Post
only homo's think that.
xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
Well wasn't bad, wasn't really fun, but i guess next gws we'll have more people to help us o
at the end i couldn't hardly touch the pole cauz i was hited by 35412315345465 FOHs

Gzzz ennemies & allies
You forgot my herc you French nazi *******.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 08:01   #18
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

xMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Im quite sure it had like 1/5 hp left >.> Meeeeh InfinityRetards making mistakes at GW is just a habit of theirs, they need to dismiss that guild.
If they dismissed the guild or went against you, you would end up in the ****ter INSTANTLY. Don't bite the hands that feed you, little Biatch.

Grats to the winning guild! Goodjob to our allies.. even though half of you spaced out and didn't listen to a word anyone was saying LOL. We were really close!

xMiraclex speaks to Ghost:
If you had the slightest idea of what was happening in the world, you would know that

Ghost speaks to xMiraclex:
i dont hav a clue coz i play conquer all day

HEY MAN! Look at me!! I went out and got DRUNK and I'm ****faced!!! I must log onto conquer forums and tell people of the internet that I drank some alcohol LULZ ! - LOSERS.

I make little boys cry with my tiny pink font

xMiraclex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 08:25   #19
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMiraclex View Post
Grats to the winning guild! Goodjob to our allies.. even though half of you spaced out and didn't listen to a word anyone was saying LOL. We were really close!
wat? u say something I need 10th flame...
Old 10-31-2010, 08:44   #20
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

xMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
wat? u say something I need 10th flame...
Me too! Afterall, that is what GW is about..

Oh wait.

xMiraclex speaks to Ghost:
If you had the slightest idea of what was happening in the world, you would know that

Ghost speaks to xMiraclex:
i dont hav a clue coz i play conquer all day

HEY MAN! Look at me!! I went out and got DRUNK and I'm ****faced!!! I must log onto conquer forums and tell people of the internet that I drank some alcohol LULZ ! - LOSERS.

I make little boys cry with my tiny pink font

xMiraclex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 09:07   #21
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
i did 3 flames stones
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 09:35   #22
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
lol I would have gotten 3 stones if I didn't keep forgetting to get the first one
Old 10-31-2010, 09:35   #23
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Im quite sure it had like 1/5 hp left >.> Meeeeh InfinityRetards making mistakes at GW is just a habit of theirs, they need to dismiss that guild.
/Fact

You'd lose without them

/End of fact

GG enemies =o. Was only there for the last 30 mins but was fun! >.< Damn hour change lmfao
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 09:43   #24
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
/Fact

You'd lose without them

/End of fact

GG enemies =o. Was only there for the last 30 mins but was fun! >.< Damn hour change lmfao
same reaction I had lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 10:00   #25
Neukku^^

Neukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Neukku^^
Quote:
lol I would have gotten 3 stones if I didn't keep forgetting to get the first one
I sacrificed my stones I fought so I didnt have time to get them so sad naw.

Kyoshiro~ tro-war-tro 130-130-135
GuildLeader of Tranquility

Royalty_EU

Aki~ wat-war-tro 130-130-136
Neukku^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 11:05   #26
MasterAnty

MasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterAnty has a reputation beyond repute
I see some1 sexy in SS

ARIES

MasterAnt-WaterTao 130-Warrior 130-Trojan 133-2nd in Aries
Phoenix level:9(Purple)

Cosmyyn-water 110-water 130
MasterAnty-water 120-trojan 130

Royalty
MasterAnt-132 water for rev noobs:x
MasterAnty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 11:45   #27
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ohhh that's so unfair... I know buttt i did all flames np ...
ohh wait Huong didn't say on friend chat "DOOO YOUR FLAME PPL"

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 12:04   #28
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Did flame stone on 5 chars, no problem offcourse.

Wow pink giberish typed towards me, I thought miracle decided to change her font cause of me... Guys behind net acting like girls, always stubborn unless boobies are shown
Old 10-31-2010, 13:25   #29
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
do you know this person called Judoka? he's a forum mod who pretended to be female.

Code:
euro broadcasted: stringray has removed all allies and therefore is a free agent.
Anjelite speaks to Rhapsody_Angel:
now kick out the hackers from your guild, and you're all set
Rhapsody_Angel speaks to Anjelite:
Tell me who
Only I go to GW
 this person named eurochic, who pretends to be female 
 oh wait, THATS YOU =D! 
and what does that have to do with any one in my guild cheating
 according to the inka's being sexually confused is cheating on your own mind 
plus that was over 4 years ago
 haha 
 yet you still are pretending to be female right now 
there was good reason for it at that time and TQ were fully aware of the situation
when I became a mod
 what does tq have to do with you pretending to be female? 
no i do not pretend to be female either in-game or on the forum
 you just admited AGAIN that you did so? 
Then you clearly dont know the situation when the female thing occured in 2006
 oh? 
 must be everyone else's mind acting up than, because it seems to me that you do 
dont believe all that is said about me
 oh, so i should believe what i see with my own eyes either? 
 nice try there smarty pants
where do i pretend to be female
 do i really have to point you at the facts? 
yes show me the evidence
 lets start by the name of your char, seems as you want people to think you're female to me 
You know who i am, but i dont know who you are
 also that you whispered justin that you loved him. either your ***, which is quite ironic seeing you have a wife, or your at it again 
what are you mad
 wow, you cant make up who am just yet? there must be a lot of people who still tell you this? 
 me? mad? LOL, not at all, it's quite funny how pathetic you are 
well you just seem to be making up stories
male or female characters are nothing to do with ones real gender
 making up stories? sure thing. when are you going to tell me your char name isnt what it looks like? 
 did i say it was? 
there is a history to this characters name and I will give you a DB if you can find out
it is
 oh woot, a whole db. are you trying to bribe me to stop busting your ass? 
no you can carry on if you like
 alright 
better than you have tried and failed
 so, why the ****, do you pretend to be female when you're 50ish, have a wife and two daughters. 
 and even worse, why the **** do you pretend to be the oldest of them? 
i do not
 you dont? seems to me that you atleast used to do that. hell, you even admited you did 
i told you that was 2006
 or wasn't it? 
it was all well evidenced at that time
 i know it is, guess who took a part in you getting busted? thats right, me, your lovely forum troll =]
but that was not you original forum account
your
 which of the 50ish accounts wasnt? /eyeroll

and than he stopped talking, which was quite a smart thing of him to do, before he made an even bigger fool out of his own.
This is conquer **** is old but miracle acting turned into a habit I guess cause she keeps switching back her pink smallish font (I dont even read that pink giberish )
Old 10-31-2010, 14:53   #30
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol, ups.
i meant eurochic

you should know him being the forum troll you are.
At least she/he/it is not trying to seek attention from boys on a game's forum, like you do. Posting what 70-100 posts a day to "sound" like a troll.

It's amazing when a geek like you thinks she can do much. x.x;

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 10-31-2010 at 15:09.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: