Old 08-16-2010, 17:30   #1
Nipplesmagee

Nipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond repute
My first thread :)) and boy is it a doozy :((

Seeing that shadows creed wants to try to destroy my name (lmao, good luck ) im gonna set it straight right here. Like me buying the gears now, no more bull****. Im sick of the lame ass GW's, and im buyin stuff to fix it, so those that care to make fun of me, here's me . I started as a noob mining tc for house permits, and thats when the game sucked me in. First, I wanted a super kat so it glowed and looked neater...lol Second I started buying some gears so i could protect my friends mining. I talked more then, (can u believe it?) and soon made alot of friends on both sides of the gw guilds. I started sitting in ga, cause house permits went to crap, and it was a little more action paced...lol I watched how Tk acted, and i watched how L2H acted, and after about a year of tryin to pick, I went L2H. This is where the game wasnt as much fun anymore, cause i always liked helpin more then fightin, and much like now, friends killed me, and it upset me. I play this game for my friends, not to be the best, or win gw, or any of that. I always played to help, and i do it even now, and always will. I came back to make gw fun again, and i will do it, one way or another. So, i came to know old zao and kyo...the two top gl's . After this, i started buying, and got quite good. Then the water fire merge happened and i became ****...lol. I quit. Came back, and tried to get ftp ally vs zao and champ (my dream, enemies at the time). I was told no, and i quit for a second time. Then shadows killed me and cosmo, and here i am. I dont hate none of u, i respect the money and time u have invested, but i gotta do this. Too many have quit that leveled and built with me, and i wont abandon them any longer. So whether u want to believe it or not, it aint about me, Ive been the same player i was at 1 bp that i am at 311, and u can ask anyone who knows me that (theres a few ) and i will find a way to beat u . VIVA LA SERVER!!! lmao
Nipplesmagee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2010, 17:56   #2
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipplesmagee View Post
and champ (my dream,
ty, I knew you liked me but I didn't know to what extent
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2010, 18:16   #3
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
We have some gears left on fire/water I THINK. You looking to buy?
Old 08-16-2010, 18:17   #4
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
lol
Old 08-16-2010, 18:23   #5
|Shadows~Creed|

|Shadows~Creed| is on a distinguished road
how come my name isnt bolded i want my name bolded!!!

Nothing left in the game to beat. Moved to Guild Wars 2

Beserk~Sentries, Feel~The~Power, LastStand

Now in: Company of Traveling Heroes

Last edited by |Shadows~Creed|; 08-16-2010 at 18:25.
|Shadows~Creed| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2010, 18:24   #6
Pusher

Pusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond repute
HOW COME I'M NOT MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blazed -- Archer -- Retired
Pusher -- Fire -- Retired

RIP Pep

Nature --> Volcano
Gorilla_Free -- Fire -- Retired
Pusher -- Archer -- Retired
Pusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2010, 18:26   #7
|Shadows~Creed|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusher View Post
HOW COME I'M NOT MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAH im referenced TWICE!!!!! but its not bolded

Old 08-16-2010, 18:27   #8
Pusher

Pusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond reputePusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Shadows~Creed| View Post
HAH im referenced TWICE!!!!! but its not bolded
i hope your head explodes from your ego...just hear it go POP!

RIP Pep

Nature --> Volcano
Old 08-16-2010, 18:28   #9
|Shadows~Creed|

Quote:
i hope your head explodes from your ego...just hear it go POP!
your just jealous that u didnt get talked about and dont worry ;o i getting the doors expanded in my house my ego will be just fine but thank you for the concern

Old 08-16-2010, 18:30   #10
Pusher

Quote:
your just jealous that u didnt get talked about and dont worry ;o i getting the doors expanded in my house my ego will be just fine but thank you for the concern
You're an idiot who thinks he's better than what he really is. Hope you sleep well at night with your dogs who are the only ones that care about you...noob.

RIP Pep

Nature --> Volcano
Old 08-16-2010, 18:31   #11
|Shadows~Creed|

Quote:
You're an idiot who thinks he's better than what he really is. Hope you sleep well at night with your dogs who are the only ones that care about you...noob.
your just upset that u didnt get mentioned maybe if you one day can accomplish what i have done u can have people come at you screaming bloody murder ;o....or just get a stalker named nipplesmagee that works also

Old 08-16-2010, 18:32   #12
Pusher

Quote:
your just upset that u didnt get mentioned maybe if you one day can accomplish what i have done u can have people come at you screaming bloody murder ;o....or just get a stalker named nipplesmagee that works also
I already have stalkers Had them before you...noob. I pr0.

RIP Pep

Nature --> Volcano
Old 08-16-2010, 18:32   #13
Nipplesmagee

Nipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
Dont think im ur She Ra lmao... and nerf, i cant figure u out, so u were left out of it for now, it was long enough
Nipplesmagee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2010, 18:33   #14
|Shadows~Creed|

Quote:
I already have stalkers Had them before you...noob. I pr0.
nahh im more pro then you ;o i made nipples quit then come back!!! TQ should totally start paying me cause i gets people to buy dbs

sidessss your just jealous that i got mentioned!!!!!

Old 08-16-2010, 18:34   #15
Pusher

Quote:
Dont think im ur She Ra lmao... and nerf, i cant figure u out, so u were left out of it for now, it was long enough
You can't figure me out? :'( I'm simple to figure out.

RIP Pep

Nature --> Volcano

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: