Old 01-27-2010, 05:51   #61
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Hahhaa, you guys really make me lul sometimes.
I never said I thought it was a good or bad idea. I said you don't know if it is or not. That's all. So go use that hostility to make a difference in the world, and not waste it barking at the moon.

Anyway, carry on. I just thought that bit was funny.

Other than hostility, what did you expect of them?

TQ has screwed them over many, many times in the past.
And ever since you turned into TQ's little brown nose special pet, you've helped screw them over.

Besides, it's a forum, where no one is forced to be nice.
Hostility is the way to go.
Cod mw2
Madden 10 (Don't play online)
Killzone 2
UFC Undisputed
Gta 4(zzZzzZZzz)
MAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShankMaster View Post
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru! View Post
Wtf is that , deformed one eyed cyclops frowny face?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidified View Post
The pure own of this post had me laughing for five minutes. Repped.
Desi#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 06:02   #62
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post

Other than hostility, what did you expect of them?

TQ has screwed them over many, many times in the past.
And ever since you turned into TQ's little brown nose special pet, you've helped screw them over.

Besides, it's a forum, where no one is forced to be nice.
Hostility is the way to go.
^

This...

You don't win a war by being nice to your opponent. TQ is disappointing us over and over again. They are the ones who started this war, they are the ones who should end it.

Want us to boycot Db sales? >
Old 01-27-2010, 06:03   #63
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
^

This...

You don't win a war by being nice to your opponent. TQ is disappointing us over and over again. They are the ones who started this war, they are the ones who should end it.

Lol egys would take over =x
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 06:28   #64
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
The reason hemp can laugh is because retards will keep buying db's no matter what.

Someone seriously needs to open up a decent co1 p-server.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 07:01   #65
used9999
Banned

used9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this guy is full of sarcasm and insult.

Got to hand it to you Hemp. You really know how to abate the tension.

Quote:
So go use that hostility to make a difference in the world, and not waste it barking at the moon.
Quote:
I just like how you know my opinion better than I do, that's all. Really takes a load off my mind.

So why do you keep playing?

Let's see if you can win this battle. Gluck all!!!!
Quote:
^

This...

used9999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 07:02   #66
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight View Post
The reason hemp can laugh is because retards will keep buying db's no matter what.

TQ would close it down. Even if they couldn't, the server would be too small and once it becomes too big, tq would start a law suit which they will win.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 07:15   #67
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
Lol egys would take over =x
Well, someone on the forum once posted (about 2 month ago) that when the DBsales drop with another 20%, TQ will go bankrupt...

I'm almost sure that Egy's don't own >80% of the Dbsales
Old 01-27-2010, 07:47   #68
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, someone on the forum once posted (about 2 month ago) that when the DBsales drop with another 20%, TQ will go bankrupt...

I'm almost sure that Egy's don't own >80% of the Dbsales
I really think that was a rumor lol. TQ is far from going bankrupt although they are losing the attention of the english community and become somewhat of an Arabic game lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 08:02   #69
Craneses

Craneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They don't know yet. But some of the people here prefer to say everything's bad, regardless. You get used to it, after awhile.
Well it's true when we say everything is bad, but what was the point of the polls then?
Old 01-27-2010, 08:20   #70
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
TQ would close it down. Even if they couldn't, the server would be too small and once it becomes too big, tq would start a law suit which they will win.
Depends, according to US copyright law you only have to change something 10% and you can legally call it your own (which is how we have off-brand products of everything). Technically someone could do this with conquer. There's also the option of making one over-seas, if the server isn't hosted in America then it wouldn't have to follow American laws.

Sadly, I don't know how to program, nor do I live over-seas, or I would do it myself.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 09:52   #71
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
the best thing to do now is to send a chain email to service@tqdigital.com

w/ subject "Refinery" and your dislike for it

cause anything said on this forum gets overlooked anyway,
maybe if a enough db buyers and players protest it,
they'll get the message

since apparently that "Update or not update classic" poll was made to make us think we had an impact,

when in actuality results on a poll on this forum has no significance

Last edited by djfacebooth; 01-27-2010 at 09:56.
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 10:00   #72
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post

they'll get the message

since apparently that "Update or not update classic" poll was made to make us think we had an impact,

yep, the community here has zero impact.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 11:11   #73
Detergent

Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
Time for P-Server
Old 01-27-2010, 14:06   #74
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight View Post

That was tried, but closed due to inactivity.
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 15:15   #75
20BulkPacks
Banned

20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post

they'll get the message

agreed. I'll be sending in e-mails hopefully it will help.

I advise others to do the same. Obviously the devs don't know what we want/like and probably can't blame them for it. E-mail them and let us be heard. The more the better.
20BulkPacks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: