Old 01-20-2010, 03:56   #61
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nia~ View Post
lol i was playing today (bf's brother had his client still running so i decided to mess around since he's the top player and all xD) and i found out kosmak was censored

the filters are dumb anyway =/ just write it with a capital letter and it bypasses the filter...tq can't do anything right.
use the proper arabic grammar and it won't be censored. *clears throat* KOS OMAK. That is the correct pronunciation.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 09:05   #62
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
use the proper arabic grammar and it won't be censored. *clears throat* KOS OMAK. That is the correct pronunciation.
xD i'll remember that for when i next play lol
Old 01-20-2010, 09:22   #63
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
xD i'll remember that for when i next play lol
And now let's all KOS OMAK in-game together! X))
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 13:59   #64
Edde94

Edde94 is on a distinguished road
mhmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomfobo View Post
You're the kind of person that makes this world suck.

/truestory

P.S. It's two cents, not fifty cents. I think you got that phrase confused with a rapper. Or do you just think your fifty cents are more important than my two shiny pennies?
What if i dont want ur pennies i like cent more... and 50 cent is what i got in mah pocket !
Edde94 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 14:01   #65
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
lol i was playing today (bf's brother had his client still running so i decided to mess around since he's the top player and all xD) and i found out kosmak was censored

the filters are dumb anyway =/ just write it with a capital letter and it bypasses the filter...tq can't do anything right.
They made a class w/o completely ****ing it up. I guess it's right O.o
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 14:13   #66
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edde94 View Post
Hi,

I was playing Conquer as normal and a friend started joking with me about censor words... and i understand why they sensor words like **** and stuff like that! right?

And we tested a multiple words like:
god
satan
jesus
jew
christian
anal
sex
-----
None of the above was censored... you think thats no weird having god, jesus and satan not censored?

But why have they censored allah?
isnt that racism against the muslim people?
and also discriminating at their religion and what they belive on,
I think alot of people would be mad if jesus would be censored right?

Thats like saying that allah is bad?

Thats my 50 cents please comment^^

-Edde

(sorry for all curse words just had to prove my point)
**** the muslims, everyone forgets there's not one black character in the game.

TQ doesn't care about black people.
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 14:20   #67
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
TQ doesn't care about black people.
http://www.boingboing.net/2009/11/16...alf-black.html

orly?
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 14:42   #68
teaORcoffee
._.o_oO_O

teaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
Oooo.
Old 01-20-2010, 14:45   #69
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
What does that have to do with TQ? Still I lol'd..
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: