No Broadcast
No CPs
No Lottery
No World Chat
No Ninja Class
No Horses
No new jump looks
No free/bound items
No "gems able to drop from monsters" (increase the rate from mining)
No "decreased drop rate of DBs and meteors"
No Frozen Grotto
No Flame Lit
No Exp Balls
No Mentor System
No Trade Partners
No Locked Items
No "the dura cant make the item disappear"
No DB leveling
No Shopping Mall
No 137 level
No +12 items
No new composing system with progress
No clans
No Heaven Blessing and its features
No "Items from rednames cant be dropped on the ground"
No "not being able to put sockets in weapons with dbs"
No "not being able to pk noobs in some maps"
No tips
No red flashing when getting low hp
No music when starting a client
No huge amounts of mobs in BI and AC (bring back the old spawns in AC)
No chinese signs in market
No reborn in market
No "not being able to trade VPs for DBs"
No quest items that looks like meteor scrolls
No Interactions
No Merchant Accounts
No censored words
that
Destructionn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2010, 09:29   #272
clasicconquer

clasicconquer is on a distinguished road
wow that list is very accurate but the only thing I don't like is the clan part. There has to be clans in this game or how else we meet chicks?
clasicconquer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2010, 10:00   #273
Roy~V.12
Lolwut?

Roy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Roy~V.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by clasicconquer View Post
wow that list is very accurate but the only thing I don't like is the clan part. There has to be clans in this game or how else we meet chicks?
My retard meter is going off.
MMORPG - Many Males Online Role Playing As Girls

Currently awaiting Prosperity server!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftrain View Post
This dude. I hoped he had died at some point.
I missed you guys too.

Roy~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2010, 10:55   #274
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy~V.12 View Post
My retard meter is going off.
MMORPG - Many Males Online Role Playing As Girls

This post is full of qoute win.
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2010, 08:04   #275
clasicconquer

clasicconquer is on a distinguished road
lol good one. well anyways, there will be no further changes made to classic conquer other than the ones stated on the home page. I've been hyped up for classic conquer for a week now, but came to realize that it will never happen. I will just go try out dragonball or aion since they look pretty sick. You can just delete my account tq as I won't be logging on anymore. Now I just hate this game even more *sigh*
clasicconquer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2010, 22:34   #276
oldCOplayer

oldCOplayer is on a distinguished road
I am Kevin Tran

I enjoyed Conquer and it's time to move on... too bad most "free online" games are pieces of **** that are controlled by greedy companies such as TQ that only want to take money out of the players' hands instead of making a fun game that people enjoy playing
I am pissed off that there is no way to make money unless you find minor refined, unique, or elite +1 items
Mining for gold doesn't work, mining = BAN TQ explained that I scammed the game (by mining legitimately inside of Desert City with 1 miner picking the ores out every few minutes until inventory is full then selling it to NPC and doing it over and over and over and over to make money... I lost 10 million when banned and over 60 hours)
Snake king drops a dragon ball after you kill it enough times to make 20 meteor scrolls (which is worth a dragon ball)
Mining for houses won't work either because TQ made events that allowed everyone to get houses and house upgrades
Ancient Devil takes wayyyyyyyyyy too long and you need cooperation among the people you do it with (no greedy *******s)
TQ will always add new things to screw people over, next thing you know there'll be 4 socketed items and each player can have 6 weapons slots if they pay in CPs
Finally the "classic" servers weren't even close to an attempt at bringing back the original Conquer, it was to lure people into believing they'll be just like everyone else giving people false hope and having them settle with second best... well second best is bull**** because Conquer Points are the poison injected into this fine game by the greedy jackasses in the company named TQ
oldCOplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2010, 07:59   #277
Remo

Remo is on a distinguished road
I completely agree with everyone wanting to put the game back to Conquer 1.0. The very fact that people can say put the game back to the golden ages.... YOUR GAME HAD A GOLDEN AGE. You know how many games suck from the start, and get worse? I'm not saying that no one at all likes lotto or any of that other crap, however you have more than enough servers running to house all those that do want that, make a server that goes back to CO 1.0 and let us buy dbs that are actually dbs, not cp. You will still have your bulkers on a real classic server, and you will have those who buy dbs from time to time, but it really doesnt matter, as long as you make something off of this server it will be positive for you, because I promise you, an awful lot more people will be happy with the game and will have others come play, rather than posting things like "Saved me the time of downloading it, this is not classic CO."

Honestly, the only real difference I can see is the db slotting thing and that there is no shopping mall... even though you can still click it and all.

Just take the CO 1.0 files that I'm sure you are storing somewhere and make a new server with them, no need for any more work than that.

It's kind of funny, that it seems like every update brought to conquer that was not meant to stop botters was just a very negative thing for players overall...
Remo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 09:32   #278
twistedtaoist
twisted

twistedtaoist is on a distinguished road
agreed and also

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_b0w View Post
+n stones.
Enlightens, Mentor, Nobility, Flowers
World Chat
Horses
Lottery
TQ pretending like they never changed the drop/socket rate and deflecting questions about whether they are restoring it.
Pk System - Item Lock, Merchant Accounts
The ability to have reflect on any char.
the lvl 27 and under pk cap (although since they seem to be leaving merchant accts and crap, you can just consistantly enlighten all the marketers and have them have to keep switching until they screw up and are 27+ when you pop them)
Not being able to 2nd socket weapons with dbs

More to come.
I am from libery, land of the cheaters. can nothing be done about all the speeding botting ninjas. they are in every map ksing the players like me who are doing in manual. Its not right. I love this game and been playing for 5+ years. I started in classic for a better change. I like it better but i cant even level now sence theres a ninja botting at every main spawn 24/7. Also I miss making sockets lol. I am a 130,130, 115 fire tao who never belives in using programs. I think these cheaters just should get band from there ips. dont do no good to botjail them, all they do is make more chars. Thank you all who read this.
twistedtaoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 08:50   #279
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bluz~ View Post
That's actually really simple. TQ doesn't know how to read and they all probably have down syndrome. Either that or they have short term memory loss because last time I checked, classic co didn't have CP's, lotto, ninjas, horses etc.
Classic Conquer was just a trick to make old school people come back. That's all. What we have here is Hybrid Conquer, Conquer 1.5 or whatever you wanna call it.I prefer to call it: TQ'd you again v.99999999999999

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 16:53   #280
furbyjs
Aeternus

furbyjs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldCOplayer View Post
I enjoyed Conquer and it's time to move on... too bad most "free online" games are pieces of **** that are controlled by greedy companies such as TQ that only want to take money out of the players' hands instead of making a fun game that people enjoy playing
I am pissed off that there is no way to make money unless you find minor refined, unique, or elite +1 items
Mining for gold doesn't work, mining = BAN TQ explained that I scammed the game (by mining legitimately inside of Desert City with 1 miner picking the ores out every few minutes until inventory is full then selling it to NPC and doing it over and over and over and over to make money... I lost 10 million when banned and over 60 hours)
Snake king drops a dragon ball after you kill it enough times to make 20 meteor scrolls (which is worth a dragon ball)
Mining for houses won't work either because TQ made events that allowed everyone to get houses and house upgrades
Ancient Devil takes wayyyyyyyyyy too long and you need cooperation among the people you do it with (no greedy *******s)
TQ will always add new things to screw people over, next thing you know there'll be 4 socketed items and each player can have 6 weapons slots if they pay in CPs
Finally the "classic" servers weren't even close to an attempt at bringing back the original Conquer, it was to lure people into believing they'll be just like everyone else giving people false hope and having them settle with second best... well second best is bull**** because Conquer Points are the poison injected into this fine game by the greedy jackasses in the company named TQ
true dat brahh

but seriously, all black jokes aside, i totally agree
furbyjs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2010, 07:38   #281
shouldhaveknown

shouldhaveknown is on a distinguished road
bots

Since the opening of "classic" ive seen more aim,speed,and lvling bots than ive ever seen on any other server. The arena "in my opinion" holds the record for highest number of speed hackers and aim botters. Bloodybats in mystic castle,ape city's second map, almost any map in bird island, at any given point and time you can find people using lvling bots. TQ being a now multi-million dollar company should stop deflecting its responsibilities onto the players to catch and record these botters and do thier job thierselves otherwise put the players on the payroll since we have to do it for them.
shouldhaveknown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 05:47   #282
Whoops

Whoops will become famous soon enoughWhoops will become famous soon enough
wanna know what i think rules about CCO? of course u dont, but im gunna share anyway.

I got a tro that has Superman....and i aint loggin him back on till the fixin's finished or w/e :P
-------------------------------------------------------
Whoops-130-130-135 Water-War-Tro(remade)
Hyabusa-130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
EnchMan-126-113 Arch>Arch (semi-retired)
Oursavior-120-130-129 Pure Wat(Gave to my brother)
A$$Hole-126ish-127 Tro>Tro (Semi-Retired)
Whoops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2010, 15:12   #283
Darkvenom127

Darkvenom127 is on a distinguished road
Sad, I used to play years ago when being skilled at CO actually mattered. One of the friends I played with mentioned Classic CO to me so I thought I'd take a look. Seeing that lotto is still here shows TQ has not changed one bit, They are in this for the profits and not for the people who are providing them their profits. I see people say that TQ would not make money without lotto which is very untrue. Me and my friend used to buy dbs here and there and were thinking of returning for this server, people bought dbs in CO 1.0 because they enjoyed the game, It used to have much more of a competitive edge than it does now and people bought dbs just to get a little ahead of their enemies, imo if they actually cared what the players of the game wanted they would see so many people returning to the game it would make up for the sales they might lose from not having lotto. I'm pretty sure even by making classic co they are trying to get people to return to the game, they will be disappointed when everyone just leaves again because they failed to actually make "Classic CO" the way it used to be. CO in its old days was the best pvp experience I've had to this day in any game and i have at least 10 friends that would agree with me and probably start playing again if they really did release CO like it was before.
Darkvenom127 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 09:39   #284
furbyjs
Aeternus

furbyjs is on a distinguished road
http://i47.tinypic.com/2052q10.jpg

That
furbyjs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2010, 14:21   #285
~maril~

~maril~ is on a distinguished road
NO ninjas its just ridiculous!! Did we see ninja in classic um I think not!!!
~maril~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: