Old 08-23-2009, 18:32   #46
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I'm 19.
The reason i'm using online gaming is to study people's behavior and make friends, same time study if they are or are not real friends.
Even in real life, i'm not quite the active social person. I tend to observe people first, then talk if they seem to share common ideas. If not there's absolutely no reason for me to talk to them as the result is always:
People telling me about the differences between me and them, they talk about stuff like hi5, yahoo, facebook, their newest boyfriend / girlfriend etc... **** i don't care about.
Besides being on the internet or studying i have nothing else to do (and watching a movie is almost the same as being on the internet) so the only other activity i do is sleep. The best thing about sleeping is that in my dreams i have something else to do, something no one can see in real life, something that involves breaking the laws of physics. It's like a 3rd life for me in there.
I just socialize with anyone pretending I care, then I just fill my head with thought of how I could cut them up to see whats inside them, then have sex with their fingers. Jk, sorry was random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
i was 14 when i got my pc but i became an indoors child at the age of 10. The neighbors were treating me just like vulture babies treat the weak vultures. They did not play nice at all, and always got me into fights. So i got mad at that and stood in the house, not having anyone to play anymore since the good neighborhood kids moved away from this place. And i guess they are better where they are i still miss those guys -_-. Now i'm stuck with these wannabe gangsters around the block which i don't like.
I remember in primary school I used to get into fights all the time o.O
But I just suddenly changed in high school, I didn't give a **** about anything anymore >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoffthebox View Post
I actually talk like that you insensitive ass.
hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
Use it.
Ohh! I remember my mother used to play with me on that rope swing.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:59   #47
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I'll be honest, I read that and knew your intelligence level. You sir/ma'am are dumb as bricks and further more will not see me making a constructive discussion in this thread.

I bid you g'day, and hope your ignorance really is bliss.
Get a haircut freak boy! how i laughed at your myspace page!

I can now see why you spend all day sitting at your comp avg post count of 17 a day...get a bloody job, you probably have never seen a real woman naked (not what you spend the other 12 hours a day looking at on the internet)...this is why you got so upset with my comment because you are the guy that doesn't interact outside the virtual world...loser!

Quote:
This thread is made by someone who is wrong, got proven wrong, and then whined that I am too young to make a valid point.

failthread.
go on get your post count up some more, you already posted what you thought of me so why add to it?...don't answer that cause i'm not interested in wierdos views....your the guy in 5 years time that eventually gets a job and sits alone at lunchtime thinking about shooting everyone cause they don't talk to you.....what type of emo oh sorry goth are you?...the one where the whole worlds against you or the one that believes that he is intellectually superior to all those around him....thats just too much weed!

Quote:
I am all that is man.

your actually quite feminine looking!

http://www.myspace.com/roachcliponarope

In ten years time if you haven't developed some sort of psychosis and maybe have kids...wonder then if your views of children sitting hours on end will change.....infact can you turn your computer off for just a week?...doubt it

The funny thing is dude i ain't angry this is just nonsense i'm typing......and thats partly my point in this thread...,..people sitting behind screens create their own projection of themselves and not usually a truthful one....yes sometimes the internet has it's uses and people can learn from it but in general my view and that maybe just my view is that kids are spending way too much time in front of them.....growing up is all about learning from mistakes...this type of learning cannot be done in front of a pc and thus as a result these people have difficultly communicating with different types of people....i've seen at college...can't get a conversation out of the geeks.

Light

Fire 130 / warrior 130 / Fire ?

Take a bow to the world that you thought you lived in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8xuhj_dEM
Alendrin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2009, 12:28   #48
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alendrin View Post

I can now see why you spend all day sitting at your comp avg post count of 17 a day...get a bloody job, you probably have never seen a real woman naked (not what you spend the other 12 hours a day looking at on the internet)...this is why you got so upset with my comment because you are the guy that doesn't interact outside the virtual world...loser!

go on get your post count up some more, you already posted what you thought of me so why add to it?...don't answer that cause i'm not interested in wierdos views....your the guy in 5 years time that eventually gets a job and sits alone at lunchtime thinking about shooting everyone cause they don't talk to you.....what type of emo oh sorry goth are you?...the one where the whole worlds against you or the one that believes that he is intellectually superior to all those around him....thats just too much weed!

In ten years time if you haven't developed some sort of psychosis and maybe have kids...wonder then if your views of children sitting hours on end will change.....infact can you turn your computer off for just a week?...doubt it

The funny thing is dude i ain't angry this is just nonsense i'm typing......and thats partly my point in this thread...,..people sitting behind screens create their own projection of themselves and not usually a truthful one....yes sometimes the internet has it's uses and people can learn from it but in general my view and that maybe just my view is that kids are spending way too much time in front of them.....growing up is all about learning from mistakes...this type of learning cannot be done in front of a pc and thus as a result these people have difficultly communicating with different types of people....i've seen at college...can't get a conversation out of the geeks.
or maybe your one of the people who is exactly the same as the person you portray online, in that case i'm pretty sure no one at college would want to talk to you
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2009, 12:46   #49
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alendrin View Post

That's quite a generalization you've got there. Pretty douche actually.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: