Old 08-07-2009, 18:53   #1
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
Quit? maybe, reasons many

This game could have been one of the best online games ever in terms of pvp....i won't lie i got addicted and spent money on it....never bulked but when i had spare cash i would spend it here.....what did i get...hmmm not much

Let me explain....any online game or indeed game of any sort should be based around players skill not the money paid to obtain it.

Imagine monoply ...where all players start the game with a set amount of money no assests....but a new monoply comes out...where some of the players already own most of the hotels...this is kinda what CO is

Most online games that make you pay usually never give players such huge advantages but this game has broke the mould and unfortunatley there is no way back...i have found a new game to play where paying only gives certain advantages and doesn't interfere with pvp

pvp ...this is where this game should be fantastic....but alas it is not...you pay nothing...your fodder, you pay a little ...still fodder...you pay 40 a week (not actually what i paid but did so some weeks)...you can kill the fodder but you won't do nothin to the bulkers...1s all the way.

so this is where i have the problem....whats the point in running a game in where there is basically no competition....sure it must feel nice to 1 hit peeps being a bulker...does it not get boring?

TQ have taken the wrong path...and given huge benefits for those sad people wanting to pay huge amounts of money for the privelage of turning an other player into a ghost for 20 secs (im still confused why players are scared from this and do not vent their true feelings)

If players wanted to spend money there was a whole host of options this could have been filled with....imagine it ...this is beautiful....all players equal gears..only hunting would improve them....you could pay for increased exp and increased chances of decent drops, gold..etc these options would not have given players such a huge jump in power but still would have given a slight advantage...and they are easily implemented to a database....but instead we have greed....and i mean greed, TQ are using every bulker, be them students with no friends or people that have too much money.

The real problem that TQ faces is keeping bulkers spending...and spend they do...since i started.....talismans x2 + 4socs for them...ruined the game in pvp, ninja(new weps that never dropped a 2soc katana...which meant more dbs spent)...they loved that hence new char getting introduced...steed no real point you don't need it...but its another thing bulkers wanna +12 or semi bulkers +6.....so we have a new char being introduced due to the increased sales on ninja lvlin.......if the ninja didn't have tf no one would use it.....bet your ass the new char will have an equally annoying skill that will kill some other char off just like trojans.

All these things are getting added....they all cost money...a new player arrives and is probably thinking yeah ill invest a little here....NO WAY anyone new turning upto this game and thinks of putting money into it....have got to see by then it's out of their reach....

So where does it go from there?.....do tq keep adding things that need +12 or keep adding new chars that kill the last ones off......NO CO1 will return....hate to say it...but i think the payment system will be revised...and CO1 will be the one to play....and the sequence will start all over again.

Funny thing is Doc.Anderson has been telling people for yrs what they are upto...no one listens...i did but was addicted.....can you pull yourself away for even 5 days and see how you feel?

This is a game...just a game!

Light

Fire 130 / warrior 130 / Fire ?

Take a bow to the world that you thought you lived in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8xuhj_dEM
Alendrin is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 18:59   #2
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alendrin View Post
This game could have been one of the best online games ever in terms of pvp....i won't lie i got addicted and spent money on it....never bulked but when i had spare cash i would spend it here.....what did i get...hmmm not much

Let me explain....any online game or indeed game of any sort should be based around players skill not the money paid to obtain it.

Imagine monoply ...where all players start the game with a set amount of money no assests....but a new monoply comes out...where some of the players already own most of the hotels...this is kinda what CO is

Most online games that make you pay usually never give players such huge advantages but this game has broke the mould and unfortunatley there is no way back...i have found a new game to play where paying only gives certain advantages and doesn't interfere with pvp

pvp ...this is where this game should be fantastic....but alas it is not...you pay nothing...your fodder, you pay a little ...still fodder...you pay 40 a week (not actually what i paid but did so some weeks)...you can kill the fodder but you won't do nothin to the bulkers...1s all the way.

so this is where i have the problem....whats the point in running a game in where there is basically no competition....sure it must feel nice to 1 hit peeps being a bulker...does it not get boring?

TQ have taken the wrong path...and given huge benefits for those sad people wanting to pay huge amounts of money for the privelage of turning an other player into a ghost for 20 secs (im still confused why players are scared from this and do not vent their true feelings)

If players wanted to spend money there was a whole host of options this could have been filled with....imagine it ...this is beautiful....all players equal gears..only hunting would improve them....you could pay for increased exp and increased chances of decent drops, gold..etc these options would not have given players such a huge jump in power but still would have given a slight advantage...and they are easily implemented to a database....but instead we have greed....and i mean greed, TQ are using every bulker, be them students with no friends or people that have too much money.

The real problem that TQ faces is keeping bulkers spending...and spend they do...since i started.....talismans x2 + 4socs for them...ruined the game in pvp, ninja(new weps that never dropped a 2soc katana...which meant more dbs spent)...they loved that hence new char getting introduced...steed no real point you don't need it...but its another thing bulkers wanna +12 or semi bulkers +6.....so we have a new char being introduced due to the increased sales on ninja lvlin.......if the ninja didn't have tf no one would use it.....bet your ass the new char will have an equally annoying skill that will kill some other char off just like trojans.

All these things are getting added....they all cost money...a new player arrives and is probably thinking yeah ill invest a little here....NO WAY anyone new turning upto this game and thinks of putting money into it....have got to see by then it's out of their reach....

So where does it go from there?.....do tq keep adding things that need +12 or keep adding new chars that kill the last ones off......NO CO1 will return....hate to say it...but i think the payment system will be revised...and CO1 will be the one to play....and the sequence will start all over again.

Funny thing is Doc.Anderson has been telling people for yrs what they are upto...no one listens...i did but was addicted.....can you pull yourself away for even 5 days and see how you feel?

Too lazy to read but I would presume this is the same old "I hate TQ" rant that is always posted here.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 19:01   #3
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
nah dude it's not i hate tq...it's more of a wake up call

p.s. if your not gonna read someones thread then don't bother repying to it!

Light

Old 08-07-2009, 19:10   #4
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nah dude it's not i hate tq...it's more of a wake up call

p.s. if your not gonna read someones thread then don't bother repying to it!
Why bother posting your wakeup call when most everyone knows TQ caters to bulkers?
Old 08-07-2009, 19:14   #5
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
Too lazy to read but I would presume this is the same old "I hate TQ" rant that is always posted here.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 19:14   #6
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
You're a couple years late in the wake up call.

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 19:27   #7
Alendrin
Violated!

Quote:
Why bother posting your wakeup call when most everyone knows TQ caters to bulkers?

Yes the community knows that it caters to bulkers...doesn't make a nice game...can you not see where the game fails then?....they could cater in different ways...didn't have to be gears that created such a STUPID balance.

If players like me...get addicted were spending money on nothing...thats why i quit....whats the point...i can buy a ps3, wii or xbox game each month....bulkers pay for a couple of consoles each month....where does the money go?...pixels...at least in other games i know i'm not losing anything when i quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 View Post
You're a couple years late in the wake up call.
No i just hit the wall

Light

Old 08-07-2009, 19:31   #8
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Quote:
Yes the community knows that it caters to bulkers...doesn't make a nice game...can you not see where the game fails then?....they could cater in different ways...didn't have to be gears that created such a STUPID balance.

If players like me...get addicted were spending money on nothing...thats why i quit....whats the point...i can buy a ps3, wii or xbox game each month....bulkers pay for a couple of consoles each month....where does the money go?...pixels...at least in other games i know i'm not losing anything when i quit
We all know the game fails or well actually that TQ fails.

TQ is a company. A company's job is to make money. TQ is doing their job wonderfully at the expensive of a great game. However it doesn't matter what a non DB buyer or a DB buyer really thinks because there are still people who buy countless amounts of DBs on this game.
Old 08-07-2009, 19:57   #9
Alendrin
Violated!

Quote:

TQ is a company. A company's job is to make money. TQ is doing their job wonderfully at the expensive of a great game. However it doesn't matter what a non DB buyer or a DB buyer really thinks because there are still people who buy countless amounts of DBs on this game.

I'm not asking people to quit...i'm just highlighting points that people should know about...cause currently as it stands this is still a free to play game.....lol

Light

Old 08-07-2009, 19:59   #10
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

True in that little or anything anyone says will affect how TQ does things. People need to know that. Sone business run that way, others not.

Alendrin and I agree a lot now. When he started he did not know the game or the company.

As he played he spent some money. He read some of the forum.

He eventually saw how corrupting and corrupt TQ can be for some.

He gives me some credit. I just maybe helped a little. I give some credit to my 2 year gone forum friend Oggler who it seems spent some of his last days helping , or trying to help people here. Thats all one can do.

And for those who are NEW, it is important that they hear this so they can recognize what is happening.

Old players already know, and many do not care. That is fine.

Many, many times I have said: I post the same stuff it seems because NEW people need to see such to make better decisions.

I may be finishing up my game and forum time.

Over 30,000 views of my various quest guides.

I helped a few here make better decisions.

I often had a great time, often less. Oggler.... I will miss .....

Current characters in picture at bottom.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=231
Doc.ackerson is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 20:11   #11
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
did'nt read a single post in this thread. hai guys.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 20:49   #12
T.I.Marbury!!!?
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
hai i second that but i still say quit
T.I.Marbury!!!? is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 20:57   #13
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Quote:
I'm not asking people to quit...i'm just highlighting points that people should know about...cause currently as it stands this is still a free to play game.....lol
You are highlighting points that noone cares about. Ask people that come here how often we see this ****. Ask them how many of them still play. Then ask those who play if they agree with your points. Almost every last person who still plays who hasn't wasted thousands of dollars on this game will agree with you. People like Doc do warn any newcomers who post here but they never listen for the same reason you didn't. This game is fun and addicting at first until you come to that realization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
True in that little or anything anyone says will affect how TQ does things. People need to know that. Sone business run that way, others not.

Alendrin and I agree a lot now. When he started he did not know the game or the company.

As he played he spent some money. He read some of the forum.

He eventually saw how corrupting and corrupt TQ can be for some.

He gives me some credit. I just maybe helped a little. I give some credit to my 2 year gone forum friend Oggler who it seems spent some of his last days helping , or trying to help people here. Thats all one can do.

And for those who are NEW, it is important that they hear this so they can recognize what is happening.

Old players already know, and many do not care. That is fine.

Many, many times I have said: I post the same stuff it seems because NEW people need to see such to make better decisions.

I may be finishing up my game and forum time.

Over 30,000 views of my various quest guides.

I helped a few here make better decisions.

I often had a great time, often less. Oggler.... I will miss .....

Current characters in picture at bottom.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=231
Have you made any char past 120?

Doc haven't you got tired of preaching to people who don't care about anything you say? You say the same BS ****. You exaggerate every thing you say. You bring up references to people and things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. You constantly complain about this game and the company and constantly trying to deter every newcomer while you still play and make new chars. Do you not understand your a hypocrite?

Don't get me wrong, you do do some useful things. You always make guides for all the pointless and useless **** TQ adds to the game. They are helpful to many people. But come on, grow up and practice what you preach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
That probably would have been the best thing at this point.
Old 08-07-2009, 22:44   #14
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Omg, I Love Monopoly !

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 22:49   #15
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2973/25103137.jpg

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.

Last edited by phini4eva; 08-07-2009 at 22:56.
phini4eva is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: