View Poll Results: Would you like to see this quest added?
Yes great idea 11 52.38%
No 3 14.29%
Yes but needs more work (post suggestion) 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2009, 02:36   #1
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
New quest: Treasure Hunt

I feel TQ should give us a little more simply because hunting is rather tedious so here is my idea:

Treasure Hunt

Npc: Forgetful Pirate

New item : Spade

Whilst killing monsters players would have the chance to find various types of clues, these would vary in type and rarity.

Treasure Clue 1
Treasure Clue 2
Treasure Clue 3
Treasure Clue 4
Treasure Clue 5

Treasure clue 1 for example would be a fairly common drop, maybe not as common as a met drop but your chances of finding this level on a daily basis would be quite high although by no means set in stone

Treasure found : 1-5 mets, refined items, silvers

-----------------------------------------------

Treasure Clue 2: slightly harder to come across but again chances of finding it whilst hunting are good.

Treasure found : Mets, refined items, unique items, class1 money bag, lilys, gems(n)

------------------------------------------------

Treasure Clue 3: again the chances of finding this clue would be less common than those above

Treasure found : Mets, gems(n), unique items 2soc (weps), class1 - 2 money bag, +1 stone, praying stone (s), lottery ticket

------------------------------------------------

Treasure Clue 4: by finding ones of these you would probably jump out of your seat with a woo hoo

Treasure found: again low lvl prizes could be found here but also the following; lottery ticket, 1soc refined items, 1 soc uni items, metscroll, +2 stone, exp ball, exp potion, gems(r), ref uni pks, elite items...chance of a DB

-------------------------------------------------

Treasure Clue 5: as rare as a DB drop but worth the wait

Treasure found: +3 stone, DB, super item, 1soc elite items, class5 money bag, chance of a super gem

-------------------------------------------------

The prizes could be changed as i know tq are not in the habit of giving away free stuff.....but i believe this would add another dimension to hunting...personally i think the items are fair.

the first few clues would see you following a set of coords or answering clues and then digging up at that location and maybe even having to have more than one clue and having to combine parts together.

the higher the clue the more of a challenge...maybe following coords again...and having to kill alot of monsters for your prize!

I am open to suggestions as this idea only came to me as i woke up this morning....god help me my first thought when i woke up was this game

Light

Fire 130 / warrior 130 / Fire ?

Take a bow to the world that you thought you lived in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8xuhj_dEM
Alendrin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 04:32   #2
KingRichard(SW)
Goderator

KingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

I like the idea but u need to think through prizes and make your poll only yes or no if it has more then 2 Mods won't look they will just discard !

Name:
Script
Class:
Ninja > Warrior > Water
Levels:
130 > 130 > 130

(Character Under Construction)
KingRichard(SW) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 11:29   #3
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
Yep prizes need more thoughtas tq aren't gonna give that stuff away....but i'd def like to see more varied drops in the game...i mean for example there is no reason why players shouldn't be finding the odd exp ball or at least half exp balls...and maybe even +2 stones, exp pots (i know you get these occasionally from titan and gandomera)....these sort of drops should be rarer than a met but more frequent than a db or super...lets face it the game is so unbalanced anyways it wouldn't make a difference!

Light

Fire 130 / warrior 130 / Fire ?

Take a bow to the world that you thought you lived in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8xuhj_dEM
Alendrin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 21:42   #4
Lonelyassassin1
Mr.Awesome

Lonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Im with this because it will make leveling more exciting rather than just killing killing killing. However, this does sound very similar to the ClueScrolls in RS.
666-66-6666 - Social Security and Taxpayer ID of the Beast
$665.95 - Retail Price of the Beast
$769.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories & replacement soul
$656.66 - Walmart Price of the Beast
666 F - Oven Temp. of the Beast
666k - Retirement Plan of the Beast
666mg - Minimum Daily Req. of the Beast
Word 6.66 - Word Processor of the Beast
666i - BMW of the Beast
Lonelyassassin1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 21:42   #5
Lonelyassassin1
Mr.Awesome

Lonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Im with this because it will make leveling more exciting rather than just killing killing killing. However, this does sound very similar to the ClueScrolls in RS.
666-66-6666 - Social Security and Taxpayer ID of the Beast
$665.95 - Retail Price of the Beast
$769.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories & replacement soul
$656.66 - Walmart Price of the Beast
666 F - Oven Temp. of the Beast
666k - Retirement Plan of the Beast
666mg - Minimum Daily Req. of the Beast
Word 6.66 - Word Processor of the Beast
666i - BMW of the Beast
Lonelyassassin1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 03:39   #6
the_mystic_tao

the_mystic_tao is on a distinguished road
very good idea u got my vote

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=630889&page=4
the_mystic_tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 04:35   #7
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alendrin View Post
Yep prizes need more thoughtas tq aren't gonna give that stuff away....but i'd def like to see more varied drops in the game...i mean for example there is no reason why players shouldn't be finding the odd exp ball or at least half exp balls...and maybe even +2 stones, exp pots (i know you get these occasionally from titan and gandomera)....these sort of drops should be rarer than a met but more frequent than a db or super...lets face it the game is so unbalanced anyways it wouldn't make a difference!
hmm if tq wer to drop exp balls they should make it the 1/12 and 1/60 packs so it dont get hard core abused lol xD
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 07:38   #8
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
I bet you've been a runescape member with cluescrolls? Work out the idea a lot more, like how the scrolls will be set up.. Cuz I don't find a way to get this in Co.. Therefore I don't vote.. Yet.
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 09:45   #9
marvin67215
FORUM TA0

marvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond repute
Almost liturally comes from runescape; try making it more original to CO...

Diamond:
Marvin67215:110>130>130
water>fire>fire

Current guild: Genesis

Other chars:
MarvinN: Ninja-Warrior-Fire>127-130-130
11WaterToa11:water>trojan>archer: 130
uninvincable: Trojan-Warrior-Ninja>130-130-131
Dabishy: Water-Warrior-Trojan>130-130-135

~Fun wont come flying to you~
~No need to search for fun, it wont appear~
~You need to make fun, thats the only way~
marvin67215 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 02:17   #10
rcecmn

rcecmn is on a distinguished road
no, cuz some people arent too smart, and tq is so slow in updates,and ur suggestion on those treasure hunting should always be updated(or be changed to another treasure hunting) or some(most are cheaters) will abuse it
rcecmn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 05:10   #11
i kill you

i kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond repute
Gah!....TOO LONG TO READ!!!
i kill you is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: