Old 07-04-2009, 07:20   #16
-Enyo-

-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey132 View Post
actually back in the day it didnt tell you your ping...
actually in around 2004 it did in the top right
-Enyo- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2009, 07:23   #17
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
i was hoping if they could open 2 co 1.0 at the same time, that would be good since alot of people are gona play
Old 07-04-2009, 14:14   #18
SkilledAzn123
Banned

SkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SkilledAzn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQCHINESEDRAGON View Post
i was hoping if they could open 2 co 1.0 at the same time, that would be good since alot of people are gona play
forget that. they need a whole group of servers for 1.0

or my prediction would be right. lag attack, run for your life :\
SkilledAzn123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2009, 14:26   #19
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Enyo- View Post
baccck in the days i remember having like 800 ping and it not mattering much at all lol
I had dial up, normal ping ws that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQCHINESEDRAGON View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledAzn123 View Post
forget that. they need a whole group of servers for 1.0

or my prediction would be right. lag attack, run for your life :\
whole group at least.

And tq might start making patches right away ( within a month) that has db sales in mind.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 00:58   #20
SkilledAzn123
Banned

SkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SkilledAzn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post

whole group at least.

And tq might start making patches right away ( within a month) that has db sales in mind.
if they add 2.0 stuff whats the point in making it a 1.0 server.
SkilledAzn123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 19:38   #21
Restructionbk

Restructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond reputeRestructionbk has a reputation beyond repute
I think the whole fact of co 1.0 was people who had skill. So what if their were botters, the point of co 1.0 was to see if you could beat those people who weren't good enough for the game and had to use programs. The original Conquer 1.0 was the best from the start the cps and potency was bareable. But talismens completely ruined the game. Conquer 1.0 should be reintegraded it's an amazing idea and who cares who comes back to it. Egyptians or whoever. If you wanna show you actually got skill thats where it all began.
Restructionbk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 19:41   #22
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Lord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
I used to hunt them, all the botters use the same places to bot and actually back then they used to drop a ****load of +1s, mets and dbs even.

Sometimes I just allowed them to bot for a couple of hours so they would make me rich later
I say let the losers bot.

We can do as you said and hunt them.

Botters = more money for smartasses like you and I.
FallenPrime - Retired Ninja - 130 - First full Blessed Ninja on Titan

Liberty
Quit, who'd have thought... botjailing the most anti-bot player in history. Precious.

Old Rivalries are long dead, Old friends have all quit, and there is but one enemy left to vanquish... It's time we conquered TQ. Give us our game back!
Lord Elminster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 19:53   #23
PhantomWarrior
Triforce

PhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to PhantomWarrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post

whole group at least.

TQ would earn money from this server too... because u would get people buying DBs at the start to get good gears or heaps of money when they become more expensive
PhantomWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2009, 06:52   #24
cleo
blah

cleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond repute
1. the cool people of the early days will be gone and the annoying people of todays co will probably be there.
2. maybe they wont bring back the droprates of dragonballs? hopefully they will though.
3. being able to get pkd in twin city(ok maybe you like being pkd and losing stuff. or maybe you are one of those who pk people. but not all of us do)
4. starting over again.

cleo: lvl 124 -110 archer

gemini:
taomistress: water-fire-fire lvl 130
-^_^-: trojan-archer lvl 131
: water-tro-tro 130-130-130

Whoever said cheaters never win certainly never played CO

live gamertag: cleo100
Team: Anti-Retard

CO DESTROYS BRAINCELLS SAVE YOURSELVES NOW AND QUIT!!!!
cleo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2009, 09:25   #25
namco

namco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond repute
starting over is not a big deal .. done that already .. something to do i loved the 1.0 days only ones crying about it are bulkers anyway and far as eggy's go i don't think we will see as many as you think . they wont have there tailsman to hide behind and and hafe the hacks out there will be useless cause most of the ( crap) will not be there. Call it as you will but fact is 1.0 will be for players with skill and are willing to work for there gear. Do you really think these big builkers that spend 1000's of USD in 2.0 are given that up? Am not *****en it's there money to do as will . Anyway waits for 1.0

P.S i have not herd .. will +10 - +12 be gone also ? hope so ..

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower.
Quicksand's got no sense of humor.
I'm still laughing like hell.
You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe,
You've been infected by a social disease.
Well, then take your medicine.
namco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2009, 10:22   #26
Killa101
~killa101

Killa101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by namco View Post
starting over is not a big deal .. done that already .. something to do i loved the 1.0 days only ones crying about it are bulkers anyway and far as eggy's go i don't think we will see as many as you think . they wont have there tailsman to hide behind and and hafe the hacks out there will be useless cause most of the ( crap) will not be there. Call it as you will but fact is 1.0 will be for players with skill and are willing to work for there gear. Do you really think these big builkers that spend 1000's of USD in 2.0 are given that up? Am not *****en it's there money to do as will . Anyway waits for 1.0

P.S i have not herd .. will +10 - +12 be gone also ? hope so ..
If someone gets 3 +9s in co 1.0 then they deserve a +10 LOL
Killa101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2009, 10:50   #27
tiflor
Banned

tiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tiflor
remember who invaded CO in end 1.0/2.0 alpha?
that's right, BRs!!!!
they have been lurking in the shadows and let the egyptians hold the second invasion for a while, but they will be back as annoying as they used to be

ps: oh, turks too
tiflor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2009, 11:48   #28
namco

namco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa101 View Post
If someone gets 3 +9s in co 1.0 then they deserve a +10 LOL
i seen a +8 longhammer in 1.0 yea takes longer without stones and i like that, Stones helped kill CO cheap way of plusing but don't count out +9 it's rare but has been done.

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower.
Quicksand's got no sense of humor.
I'm still laughing like hell.
You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe,
You've been infected by a social disease.
Well, then take your medicine.
namco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2009, 16:09   #29
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
lets hope there isnt any retard invasion in co 1.0
Old 07-08-2009, 16:54   #30
-Enyo-

-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiflor View Post
remember who invaded CO in end 1.0/2.0 alpha?
that's right, BRs!!!!
they have been lurking in the shadows and let the egyptians hold the second invasion for a while, but they will be back as annoying as they used to be

ps: oh, turks too
BRs/EGYs always been around just the IQ level of them all has amusingly dropped over a short time a lot.
-Enyo- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: