Old 06-18-2009, 09:48   #136
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
eh cheaters are on both sides, pay to get yer butt saved if ur caught, the end
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2009, 15:20   #137
~SalvatioN~

~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~SalvatioN~ has a reputation beyond repute
You ever duel bob when he isnt botting?? he ****ing sucks big time, and when i stay he sucks, i mean he sucks and blows

He doesnt even know where to FB, mostly in the wrong direction, then he loads it up, and is pro
Old 06-18-2009, 16:29   #138
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SalvatioN~ View Post
You ever duel bob when he isnt botting?? he ****ing sucks big time, and when i stay he sucks, i mean he sucks and blows

He doesnt even know where to FB, mostly in the wrong direction, then he loads it up, and is pro
he isn't the best but he has some skills and they are ligit. and when I say he isn't the best i mean really.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 00:11   #139
~HyperioN~
Banned

~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bob does aimbot, he always has and will. He doesn't always aimbot when he plays and he is able to somewut fb, but the **** I've witnessed from him over 2-3 years of him playing is why I believe he does play with aimbots every so often, more so fighting us than anyone else. I was told he aimbotted by the same people who now claim he doesn't... LOL, the only thing that changed was they went and joined up with him... ahaha
~HyperioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 02:27   #140
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HyperioN~ View Post
Bob does aimbot, he always has and will. He doesn't always aimbot when he plays and he is able to somewut fb, but the **** I've witnessed from him over 2-3 years of him playing is why I believe he does play with aimbots every so often, more so fighting us than anyone else. I was told he aimbotted by the same people who now claim he doesn't... LOL, the only thing that changed was they went and joined up with him... ahaha
dont act like a fool, proof or it didnt happen but wait a sec we need a convincing proof this time and please keep those ppl out of it..no no you wont stop turnning ppl on each other "AHAHA"
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 05:16   #141
namco

namco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond reputenamco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeMx View Post
That has always be the freaking point they cant understand hells hahahaha now prepare for some ***ing trolling for your comment
trolling ???

anyway .....

hands you a cookie ... get back to CO

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower.
Quicksand's got no sense of humor.
I'm still laughing like hell.
You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe,
You've been infected by a social disease.
Well, then take your medicine.
namco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 07:02   #142
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
i aimpoot u
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 07:06   #143
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
ok man *recording* o.o
Old 06-19-2009, 07:15   #144
meena jane
Simply Me

meena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond reputemeena jane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HyperioN~ View Post
I was told he aimbotted by the same people who now claim he doesn't... LOL, the only thing that changed was they went and joined up with him... ahaha
Yes, I always said he aimbotted because thats what I thought.
After I was 130+ and discovered crazy jumping/running combinations, I said he could never hit me anymore and always zapped and herc'd.
At that time I said MAYBE its not aimbot.. You seem to have a tendency to block out everything besides what you want to read lol.

I dont know if he aimbots lol, maybe he does, either way my opinion is the same as it was with the zaza issue, and with the auto nado bot issue about you: i dont give a **** lol
meena jane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 09:24   #145
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meena jane View Post
Yes, I always said he aimbotted because thats what I thought.
After I was 130+ and discovered crazy jumping/running combinations, I said he could never hit me anymore and always zapped and herc'd.
At that time I said MAYBE its not aimbot.. You seem to have a tendency to block out everything besides what you want to read lol.

I dont know if he aimbots lol, maybe he does, either way my opinion is the same as it was with the zaza issue, and with the auto nado bot issue about you: i dont give a **** lol
Who cares if you said that or not (besides him lol)

no problem with stating opinions as long as they dont contain any kind of flaming - and that is my opinion lol
Old 06-19-2009, 14:08   #146
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
lol no flaming on this server would suck.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Old 06-20-2009, 04:49   #147
:>Jenthus<:
quitted.

:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute:>Jenthus<: has a reputation beyond repute
lalalalalalalala, im still one of the best here ^^ just saying- now the botting comments begins lmao. Jail me first please =D Bob sucks too bad to bot k? You're just worst than him, thats why you get hit and then cry afterwards =/
Old 06-20-2009, 07:49   #148
~HyperioN~
Banned

~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by meena jane View Post
i dont give a **** lol
And yet you crapped so much you had to do and do tests on my ability to nado people, of which I loled seeing you and daniel do it, what was that comment you made "yup can't nado that far"? lol right as you guys fled from us.. HAHA!

And yes meena, I ignore the crap.

@Jenthus, with the amount of videos out there of you "pro" like, I'm amazed you can even consider yourself not a botter. How many times did you visit botjail for "not"botting? lol

And yes, bob is following your's and unissah's footsteps, hes just a sheep in a boy clothing, you should be glad that you have a following that doesn't come with gamecam.
~HyperioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 16:22   #149
bahana
Spamomod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
lol no flaming on this server would suck.
. I am ftw.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Old 06-20-2009, 19:39   #150
NEGROBEAM
:E

NEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond reputeNEGROBEAM has a reputation beyond repute
owned

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: