Old 09-06-2016, 02:01   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't know what to do with my lil marketer chi points...

The character is ninja, and I use it just to buy and sell. I noticed he had lots of Chi points cuz I couldn't add more (8k something). So, I decided to roll some Chi on Dragon where it was just green or purple.

Here the result... And I cannot get good yellows on the character I play the most -.- grrr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-09-06 05_49_49-[Conquer] King-Dragon-Warrior.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	150995  
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2016, 02:59   #2
talisman

talisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
The character is ninja, and I use it just to buy and sell. I noticed he had lots of Chi points cuz I couldn't add more (8k something). So, I decided to roll some Chi on Dragon where it was just green or purple.

Here the result... And I cannot get good yellows on the character I play the most -.- grrr
This is called " LUCK "
i have lack of it
Old 09-06-2016, 04:54   #3
pumkindemon
X.X i die

pumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pumkindemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post

lol i do dis city everytime and pay the cps to get the extra chi token thing and never get anything better rolling 4k chi every 2 days, and roll chi on the water i dont ever do anything to get extra chi and she gets ranks lol
pumkindemon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2016, 13:13   #4
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
I still can't decide which is the most retarded update: BP or chi.

Meh, I probably hate chi more and just enough to make me want this game to go down.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: