Old 05-23-2016, 12:19   #1
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Starting Class A Lawsuit against TQ for taking monk farming gears!!!

If anyone monk farming gears has been taken by employees of TQ. Please post below that you lost your monk farming gears. As this unethical behavior by TQ is horrible. I have heard of people losing Thousands of dollars worth of gears because the GM decided to take it, after they farmed only 2 monks. The Lawsuit will be based on Theft of intellectual property and any other added hooligan activity that TQ has been doing.

Keep in mind there was no warning that they were going to take people gears, for farming monks. As this will support the lawsuit claims and further legitimize the claims.

Company name: net dragon websoft inc
Located in USA California and in Hong Kong.

If we get enough support we can start a Class A lawsuit, but it will not involve me as I didn't farm any monks this week, so I didn't get my gears stolen.

This will be the first step of starting the lawsuit, which is to gather people.
2nd step will be getting an attorney.
3rd step will be getting contact info from victims.
etc...

Last edited by DeathByStorm; 05-23-2016 at 12:40.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 12:55   #2
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
plz sue if its wurf ur tim n mony lulz

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 12:58   #3
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Please Read the ToS of the Game before registering..

In their ToS

(d)Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.
Old 05-23-2016, 13:09   #4
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post

In their ToS

(d)Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.
This lawsuit should be able to override their TOS with no problem (it has been done before and shall be done again). When you're basically stealing from someone.

Last edited by DeathByStorm; 05-23-2016 at 13:18.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 13:15   #5
Harley~Quinn
S.Squad

Harley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond repute
someone do it for the lulz pls

Server:
Kylin>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>ScentSword>Aquarias>Scor pio.

Active:

2003-2016
Harley~Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 14:13   #6
talisman

talisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

i think TQ is not dumb .. so sure it has law department that definitely was consulted before making this decision ,, TQ knows what suing is.
i hope you win guys your case !
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 15:25   #7
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByStorm View Post
This lawsuit should be able to override their TOS with no problem (it has been done before and shall be done again). When you're basically stealing from someone.
Not really stealing if it all belongs to TQ, they only give u permission to access their servers. Everything on it belongs to TQ technically, if they decide they want to ban everyone's character the next day, it can and will be done.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 16:19   #8
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley~Quinn View Post
someone do it for the lulz pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post

In their ToS

ITS ALL TQ's **** DONT CRY

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 05-23-2016, 16:58   #9
RockSolid

RockSolid is on a distinguished road
Lmao... really think this ****t will work? Ok, lemme set you an example or more like reality. When a ****ing game close down let say, what the ** are you going to do? Sue them because you spend 1k usd day 1 and the game closed down day 5? Read the ****ing ToS. They got their asses all covered and one of the term states that, the ToS can be changed at anytime and takes effect immediately without informing the players. So, they can change anything, take anything, and even make you level 0 if they wanted. Before you even logon to the game the first time, you already agreed to their ToS when you first created your account.

But then again, no one can stop you, just a waste of time and effort.
RockSolid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 17:06   #10
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByStorm View Post
If anyone monk farming gears has been taken by employees of TQ. Please post below that you lost your monk farming gears. As this unethical behavior by TQ is horrible. I have heard of people losing Thousands of dollars worth of gears because the GM decided to take it, after they farmed only 2 monks. The Lawsuit will be based on Theft of intellectual property and any other added hooligan activity that TQ has been doing.

Keep in mind there was no warning that they were going to take people gears, for farming monks. As this will support the lawsuit claims and further legitimize the claims.

Company name: net dragon websoft inc
Located in USA California and in Hong Kong.

If we get enough support we can start a Class A lawsuit, but it will not involve me as I didn't farm any monks this week, so I didn't get my gears stolen.

This will be the first step of starting the lawsuit, which is to gather people.
2nd step will be getting an attorney.
3rd step will be getting contact info from victims.
etc...
Please, tell me more about this "class A" lawsuit. HAHAHHA, ****ing retard. Also, they did warn those jackasses that they would "take measures to suppress this behavior", which they obviously did. Go cry elsewhere please.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 17:21   #11
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
Please, tell me more about this "class A" lawsuit. HAHAHHA, ****ing retard. Also, they did warn those jackasses that they would "take measures to suppress this behavior", which they obviously did. Go cry elsewhere please.
lol
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 17:59   #12
Rigby
muslem

All you monk farmers got shtted on gg

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 05-23-2016, 18:18   #13
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Easy way to avoid tos, say a friend made your account you didnt know about it. Enjoy they don't post it in game. Rip them

Anyway off this again If anyone wants a decent game to play I suggest Blade & Soul / Tera / <Don't have to bulk to compete which now it seems is the only option lol. Or there is Counterstrike. Peace

Last edited by Returning; 05-23-2016 at 18:25.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 18:31   #14
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Easy way to avoid tos, say a friend made your account you didnt know about it. Enjoy they don't post it in game. Rip them

Anyway off this again If anyone wants a decent game to play I suggest Blade & Soul / Tera / <Don't have to bulk to compete which now it seems is the only option lol. Or there is Counterstrike. Peace
Expensive sims games
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2016, 18:35   #15
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha hahahahaha rekt *****es

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: