Old 02-23-2016, 18:55   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
The Wonder of Gems

Hello, guys, we would like to know your opinion about the new quest The Wonder of Gems

Did you do this quest?
Do you like it?
What do you think of it? If you have anything to say about this quest, please let us know. Thank you in advance.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2016, 21:00   #2
Revoluzion

Revoluzion is on a distinguished road
the quest is ok, some decent garms and rewards (especially if you have super gems, but it would be nice to add some others nice garms xD. Just what i think.
Revoluzion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2016, 21:43   #3
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
1 day garments I guess are better then 3 hour garments, but most of the garments everyone and their mom has.

At least some of the garments from valentines quest that were 3 hour were not old garments, most of the garments in this gem thing are old, and now you have have even made me hate the endless dance garment That use to be one of my favorites until I started having to see it all the time.
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2016, 22:21   #4
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
1 day garments I guess are better then 3 hour garments, but most of the garments everyone and their mom has.

At least some of the garments from valentines quest that were 3 hour were not old garments, most of the garments in this gem thing are old, and now you have have even made me hate the endless dance garment That use to be one of my favorites until I started having to see it all the time.
Well, I guess most of what you see are 1 day Endless Dance. The permanent one is not so easy to get.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:14   #5
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
An extension for this event is highly needed. The chances of getting the garment fragment is so low even with the given Free 10 chances per day. Also make the daily limit for hunting Fancy Fragment into 5 pieces. Buying the super gems is ripping us off as the prices are crazily high atm.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2016, 10:56   #6
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
15 gems every day since start (mostly super with a few refineds) and so far 1 garmentscrap.. so yeah...
lots of 1day garms tho, but my temporary endless dance still has 10 days on it, so no use for them since u cant save them for later
Old 02-28-2016, 20:06   #7
Rxin
Super Moderator

Do you buy gems to do the quest? Or where are the gems you used in this quest from?
Old 02-28-2016, 20:57   #8
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
My gems were from farming, when they were gone I quit doing it. It is not worth it, I also only got 1 scrap from it.
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2016, 21:58   #9
AName

AName is on a distinguished road
We got the Endless dance first try like 20m and 400 cps ish
AName is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2016, 22:42   #10
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
All in all it was less bad than i first thought.. With selling my amuletofchaos and gaining a few lvl6 refineries and some jiang pills, i think i made a bit more than i spend..
Old 03-02-2016, 01:30   #11
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
All in all it was less bad than i first thought.. With selling my amuletofchaos and gaining a few lvl6 refineries and some jiang pills, i think i made a bit more than i spend..
Can i still use the amuletofchaos after the event? it says its dissapears after 29th but what if u get 3 of them after the event and can make it unbound.
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2016, 03:50   #12
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
Can i still use the amuletofchaos after the event? it says its dissapears after 29th but what if u get 3 of them after the event and can make it unbound.
It gave me 500 Chi Points when I activated it.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2016, 22:15   #13
Cookies^.^
Crissy<3

Cookies^.^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Hello, guys, we would like to know your opinion about the new quest The Wonder of Gems

Did you do this quest?
Do you like it?
What do you think of it? If you have anything to say about this quest, please let us know. Thank you in advance.

I know this is an old thread but..can you pretty please with cherry on top bring this quest back? I got LOADS of gems..I don't know what to do with them anymore haha :P

Pixie*Dust|^.~
WW
*SexyLilThing* Water

And..many more noobies ^.^

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine <3
Cookies^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2016, 23:11   #14
Rxin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies^.^ View Post
I know this is an old thread but..can you pretty please with cherry on top bring this quest back? I got LOADS of gems..I don't know what to do with them anymore haha :P
Yeah, that's a good way to consume gems, I will forward it to our staff, they will consider it. But the event may not come again so soon.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:56   #15
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies^.^ View Post
Make tortoise gems.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: