Old 09-27-2016, 11:39   #1
Megalodon

Megalodon is on a distinguished road
8/9/2016 Black day for the warriors

Where is the reason the GM to change (remove) the skill "magic defender" ? Is this the main problem in this game full of bugs ? Why was removed and the old dash ? Maybe because the new mega-ultra-giga dash needs 50 stamina for 60 pct attack. But i want to talk about the skill called "magic defender".

The skill was destroyed by somebody who not play this game. The old skill was for 30 sec without stamina. Now is for 15 sec , 30 stamina!!! and 20 sec cool down. In fight against good fire who will has 30 stamina and for what to use it 1st ? For "vortex" (everybody knows how useless is against tao) , for "viper fang" , for the new mega skill "Pounce" ( 60 pct attack , 50 stamina just amazin g ) or for 15 sec "magic defender" .

If i want to play on epic warrior will make 2 weapons but after this black day for the old warriors i prefer to leave the game. Was not problem for 2 new weapons ( i have enough +12 epics for almost all classes )

I'm not noob in this game. I started from CO1. I was the 1st +12 warrior in Uranus and changed all classes.I spent enough time and money for little fun but now i can't see reason to play. Everybody play for fun.
Megalodon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2016, 12:11   #2
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
Where is the reason the GM to change (remove) the skill "magic defender" ? Is this the main problem in this game full of bugs ? Why was removed and the old dash ? Maybe because the new mega-ultra-giga dash needs 50 stamina for 60 pct attack. But i want to talk about the skill called "magic defender".

The skill was destroyed by somebody who not play this game. The old skill was for 30 sec without stamina. Now is for 15 sec , 30 stamina!!! and 20 sec cool down. In fight against good fire who will has 30 stamina and for what to use it 1st ? For "vortex" (everybody knows how useless is against tao) , for "viper fang" , for the new mega skill "Pounce" ( 60 pct attack , 50 stamina just amazin g ) or for 15 sec "magic defender" .

If i want to play on epic warrior will make 2 weapons but after this black day for the old warriors i prefer to leave the game. Was not problem for 2 new weapons ( i have enough +12 epics for almost all classes )

I'm not noob in this game. I started from CO1. I was the 1st +12 warrior in Uranus and changed all classes.I spent enough time and money for little fun but now i can't see reason to play. Everybody play for fun.
I'm glad I haven't gave TQ the opportunity to disappoint me with another stupid update like this one.

Take care and don't let TQ disappoint you again
Old 09-27-2016, 12:14   #3
gabriel30100

gabriel30100 is on a distinguished road
Yea, you're right bro. and about the remove of unbound DB at lvl 110 promotion, I think they had planned in advance to combat Speed bot player. in my opinion, the team made this free exp (24,000) and call it "abuse" when some players are making RB chars to take the SDG and lvl up to got the DB. but a lot of player got spoiled by this, and again TQ affect the normal player.

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Centaur/Uglyducking/Alladin/Honor
gabriel30100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: