Old 08-17-2016, 12:11   #16
Ferir

Ferir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Why should people abandon everything they made(Accounts, friends and items) and go start over on another server with delayed updates and probably ****ty events?
Universal my ass ni.gga, this was made for english speakers. not for ****ing annoying retarded always haggling idiots.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:15   #17
Ferir

Ferir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
I find this so racist.
Idk what is annoying about it ! really don't.
what ever the reason for this, it does not annoy other nationalities ( Americans, Brazilians and etc .. )[ ( Israelian is not a nationality ) ] otherwise you get angry when you are defeated every week in the GW by Egyptians, who have one of the seven wonders of the world like Pyramids.
So? What's wrong with racism against very annoying retarded people?
Old 08-17-2016, 12:36   #18
talisman

talisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
My intention is not be a racist but im just trying to hit my point to why TQ would post something in site with an arabic language. I got no hate with egyptians but this is an English community. It may sound stupid to others but i'm only expressing my thoughts.
This is appreciated ,bro
Good luck
Old 08-17-2016, 12:38   #19
talisman

talisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferir View Post
Block the annoying ones. It is your right
you can communicate with the good/fluent-english speakers from the Egyptian guys
even if you wanna to translate something you can get their help in this.
Old 08-17-2016, 13:33   #20
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
I find this so racist.
Idk what is annoying about it ! really don't.
what ever the reason for this, it does not annoy other nationalities ( Americans, Brazilians and etc .. )[ ( Israelian is not a nationality ) ] otherwise you get angry when you are defeated every week in the GW by Egyptians, who have one of the seven wonders of the world like Pyramids.
Ancient egypteans and egypteans (arabic incest ****s) have nothing in common. These new retarded arabs can't make anything useful and you believe they made the pyramids. Extremely stupid arab.
You have no wonders, you have no money, you have no food, you have no water, people die daily there from hunger and water poisoning, and some of you incests die because allah says so. So to sum it up, you have nothing to be proud of, you are useless human beings that are wasting the world's resources for naught, you are wasting the oxygen, happy you don't have enough water to waste.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2016, 16:19   #21
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
My intention is not be a racist but im just trying to hit my point to why TQ would post something in site with an arabic language. I got no hate with egyptians but this is an English community. It may sound stupid to others but i'm only expressing my thoughts.
And it's been explained to you - you do not represent a significant amount of the game's demographics. It's not an English community, it's an international community and as it happens; players from certain regions withdrew from the game. It makes sense to adjust and re-align with the player base that yet remains.

Quote:
Universal my ass ni.gga, this was made for english speakers. not for ****ing annoying retarded always haggling idiots.
How's "haggling" relevant to what OP is talking about? You should know it's not an insult, it's habit developed on such mmorpgs to rip off idiots like you.
Quote:
That's why I never had a problem when your degenerate kin were killed in some Egyptian wasteland a while ago.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-17-2016 at 16:22.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2016, 16:52   #22
talisman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
Ancient egypteans and egypteans (arabic incest ****s) have nothing in common. These new retarded arabs can't make anything useful and you believe they made the pyramids. Extremely stupid arab.
You have no wonders, you have no money, you have no food, you have no water, people die daily there from hunger and water poisoning, and some of you incests die because allah says so. So to sum it up, you have nothing to be proud of, you are useless human beings that are wasting the world's resources for naught, you are wasting the oxygen, happy you don't have enough water to waste.
Regarding the political side, you ( jew and zionist entities ) was, are and always will be ( not too much ) the only reason for like those mentioned problems anywhere in this world.
If it is really that we have no wonders, no money, no food, no water and die from hunger and water poisoning so, why do you have such this map in the Knesset ?

You dream to live in this poor country ? WEIRD
Once i watched the Story of God with Morgan Freeman, he said that muslims, christians and jews worship the same god ( Allah ) . But the difference between muslims and you and christians is that we worship Allah only not involving another "sub-gods" like Uzair and the Holy Trinity. so you worship Allah too but in different way.
All what Israel trying to do now is THIS Verse 2 please. (As this is the real happening in the Middle East now )
even it is happened before but this sh!t entity uses religion to make its dreams come true regardless the ways.

Last edited by talisman; 08-17-2016 at 16:55.
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2016, 16:55   #23
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
HE ISs A TROLL, HE IS NOT A JEW, DOESN'T KNOW OR CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. HE IS TROLLING YOU. PLEASE STOP.
Old 08-17-2016, 21:22   #24
talisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
HE ISs A TROLL, HE IS NOT A JEW, DOESN'T KNOW OR CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. HE IS TROLLING YOU. PLEASE STOP.
Ok .. i think this all i have for him. no more
Old 08-17-2016, 22:42   #25
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And it's been explained to you - you do not represent a significant amount of the game's demographics. It's not an English community, it's an international community and as it happens; players from certain regions withdrew from the game. It makes sense to adjust and re-align with the player base that yet remains.
True but it used to be mainly english and some brs.
And since they like merging and creating new servers so much they should have made full arabic servers and full english servers imo. Too late now, but the english wouldnt be bothered by the egyptian kids and they wouldnt have problems understanding the quests and npcs..

And while the players are 80-90% egy, it would be interesting to see what % of the money comes from there.. (Not that i care enough to do research) just that i think that alot of the english players come from countries with more disposable income
Old 08-17-2016, 22:58   #26
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow, capitalized letters and a taller font... must have been tough for you not to reply to his retarded posts all this time. Hopefully, he will stfu now and stop embarrassing himself and, most likely, yourself too. After all, it is like that signature that LitasLT had:

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.
Old 08-17-2016, 23:18   #27
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
True but it used to be mainly english and some brs.
And since they like merging and creating new servers so much they should have made full arabic servers and full english servers imo. Too late now, but the english wouldnt be bothered by the egyptian kids and they wouldnt have problems understanding the quests and npcs..
Used to, exactly. You just reiterated what I said, so what was the point of this post?

Quote:
And while the players are 80-90% egy, it would be interesting to see what % of the money comes from there.. (Not that i care enough to do research) just that i think that alot of the english players come from countries with more disposable income
I can't make sense of this paragraph above. And why are you trying to address something you're not willing to do research on?

It sounds like you were trying to come off as a douche with the 'disposable income' part but failed miserably. Try again, but this time with a better use of the English language.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Wow, capitalized letters and a taller font... must have been tough for you not to reply to his retarded posts all this time. Hopefully, he will stfu now and stop embarrassing himself and, most likely, yourself too. After all, it is like that signature that LitasLT had:

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.
I'm only saying this because this person to whom he replied is in fact a troll, and talisman is wasting his effort arguing with the wrong person for the wrong reasons, by using the wrong arguments. We all could handle someone disagreeing with us in an argument and it turns into an ugly flame war. But when someone tries SO HARD SO EARLY ON to get you to respond by consistently typing the same "insults", he can't be anything other than a 2007 troll, a sad one that is. Any response to such person is an embarrassment in itself.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-17-2016 at 23:26.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2016, 23:23   #28
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T

BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
I couldn't help to notice the quote in the big letters, it's funny coming from the hypocrite himself that does it haha
Old 08-17-2016, 23:31   #29
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
I couldn't help to notice the quote in the big letters, it's funny coming from the hypocrite himself that does it haha
A lot of people noticed last year that you were cheater and a dirtbag who got caught botting in his own videos.

Ps. I call that^ a slam dunk.

Psē. 2pac'd.
Old 08-17-2016, 23:31   #30
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Used to, exactly. You just reiterated what I said, so what was the point of this post?

I can't make sense of this paragraph above. And why are you trying to address something you're not willing to do research on?

It sounds like you were trying to come off as a douche with the 'disposable income' part but failed miserably. Try again, but this time with a better use of the English language.

Thank you.

I'm only saying this because this person to whom he replied is in fact a troll, and talisman is wasting his effort arguing with the wrong person for the wrong reasons, by using the wrong arguments. I could handle someone disagreeing with me in an argument and it turns into an ugly flame war. But when someone tries SO HARD SO EARLY ON to get you to respond can't be anything but a troll, a sad one that is.
Not trying to be a douche.. Just saying it wasnt always like this, so its normal for old players to complain. New players know what they are getting into..

The income part was just because u make it seem tq should just cater to egypt because they are the largest group, but i just think the small english group still generates a decent part of income.. At least more than 10%.

This isnt stated as fact, just my thoughts..

Also, sorry if my english isnt perfect and maybe hard to understand for you
Cant be expecting everyone to write perfect english.. Its my 3rd language and i try my best to be decent at it..

Stop being so defensive

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: