Old 07-15-2016, 18:38   #91
pumkindemon
X.X i die

pumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pumkindemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
alt tab?? wtf is that?
i mean as in alt gear, i keep the alt gear button hot keyed to f1
pumkindemon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2016, 19:41   #92
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Interested to see Chinese epk, when and how long?

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2016, 20:00   #93
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumkindemon View Post
The dragon type swipe skill is really the only attacking skill
u wrong there is one

the first one which name is (Collapse Yue) is different than (Waves of blood)

(Collapse Yue)

For all targets within 5 squares in front of fan-shaped area damage.

Breaking the military

In XP state itself into the immune status of physical attacks, and continued to enemies within range of

Waves of blood

Fan-shaped area on the front of all targets 8 grid damage, and increase the value of XP.

unyielding

Death resurrection of XP will retain the original value

Bite

In this state, if the rebound will hurt part of the damage, at the same time to recuperate.

Collide

(Warrior skills collision optimization) must hold in order to trigger the shield, holding the shield crashed into the target area, knocking the target and cause injury.

i got those from the official chinese page
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	150942  

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2016, 20:16   #94
Narmer

any one know what those means ?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	150948   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	150949   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	150950   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	150951  

Old 07-15-2016, 20:32   #95
Narmer

another pictures
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	150953   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	150954   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	150955   Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	286.0 KB
ID:	150956  

Old 07-15-2016, 23:05   #96
pumkindemon
X.X i die

pumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
any one know what those means ?
thats the quest for the 2x elite bound lvl 40 gloves

its very easy i did it and couldn't even understand a word of it
Old 07-15-2016, 23:08   #97
pumkindemon
X.X i die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
Interested to see Chinese epk, when and how long?
I was REALLY hoping that the new war was in the epk yesterday, but i didn't see him, it wasn't very long, just a lot of tort ninjas and tort dragon wars.

I did record some footage of the kingdom war of him playing and me using dash to mess with other ppl.
Old 07-15-2016, 23:12   #98
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Smaehtin should become CEO and, hopefully, he would do the right thing and put an end to this game's misery.

Take a look at how much effort they put into writing down news for the official site: text by a 14 years old and translation by Google Translate.

TQ clearly is an example not to be followed in life.
Old 07-15-2016, 23:22   #99
pumkindemon
X.X i die

All of the skills that are out have been shown on the enlgish website. THERE ARE NO MORE lol.

The only attacking non passive skill for the gloves is the dragon war swipe clone one.

The passives are:
unyielding (yes its a skill you have to learn)
When you are killed your xp skill amount will not drop to 0

Collapse Yue Is the the melee skill, it has a very similar look to the Trojan passive. (also does damage overtime) {read earlier post about this}

The ONLY attack non passive for the new wep is
Waves of blood It is the dragon war swipe clone skill.

And they did change around the xp skills when you are wearing the gloves
Changes:
When you use superman while you have 2 gloves on it DOES NOT keep going while you are killing monster, it ill run out like most other classes now.

The Xp shield looks different and only LAST 30 SECONDS

The new xp skill WILL let you be hit by magic attacks unlike the ninja xp skill, and last for the same time as the changed superman. (about 30 seconds)

WHILE you ARE ATTACKING MONSTERS/PLAYERS WITH GLOVES you will add 15 points to the XP skill EVERY 15 seconds. {the xp skill does go off A LOT}

The Cooldown skill I have not tested yet, I am not let the lvl needed to get it.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:24   #100
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
bro u will stay pure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Smaehtin should become CEO and, hopefully, he would do the right thing and put an end to this game's misery.

Take a look at how much effort they put into writing down news for the official site: text by a 14 years old and translation by Google Translate.

TQ clearly is an example not to be followed in life.
u will stay pure with new dash (and bound glowes in alternate)
or u change wat warrior warrior?
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2016, 03:55   #101
Narmer

Quote:
All of the skills that are out have been shown on the enlgish website. THERE ARE NO MORE lol.

The only attacking non passive skill for the gloves is the dragon war swipe clone one.

The passives are:
unyielding (yes its a skill you have to learn)
When you are killed your xp skill amount will not drop to 0

Collapse Yue Is the the melee skill, it has a very similar look to the Trojan passive. (also does damage overtime) {read earlier post about this}

The ONLY attack non passive for the new wep is
Waves of blood It is the dragon war swipe clone skill.

And they did change around the xp skills when you are wearing the gloves
Changes:
When you use superman while you have 2 gloves on it DOES NOT keep going while you are killing monster, it ill run out like most other classes now.

The Xp shield looks different and only LAST 30 SECONDS

The new xp skill WILL let you be hit by magic attacks unlike the ninja xp skill, and last for the same time as the changed superman. (about 30 seconds)

WHILE you ARE ATTACKING MONSTERS/PLAYERS WITH GLOVES you will add 15 points to the XP skill EVERY 15 seconds. {the xp skill does go off A LOT}

The Cooldown skill I have not tested yet, I am not let the lvl needed to get it.

so waves of blood is the active one and Collapse Yue is the passive one

u have any idea about the waves of blood damage will be ?

Last edited by Narmer; 07-16-2016 at 03:59.
Old 07-16-2016, 04:57   #102
pumkindemon
X.X i die

I'm going to stay pure, I play lvl 99 war too hard to reincarnate for Stig every week

My wave of blood is lvl one and it's 100% so I think fixed is between 115 or 120%
Old 07-16-2016, 06:38   #103
Narmer

Quote:
I'm going to stay pure, I play lvl 99 war too hard to reincarnate for Stig every week

My wave of blood is lvl one and it's 100% so I think fixed is between 115 or 120%
so its the same like viperfang but without aiming
and for the passive skill its same like speedgun but 240 percent but in the same time the damage from 2 gloves will be lower than spear damage and not mentioning the lost percent from proficiency of the shield

guess pure warrior is better with advanced dash isnt bad puff any way

Old 07-16-2016, 06:43   #104
Narmer

the gloves might be good to use with runners or fire tao when the vortex fail to hit successfully in row

Old 07-16-2016, 07:53   #105
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
and not mentioning the lost percent from proficiency of the shield
isnt it only the main hand prof that counts, making shield prof completely useless? i never tested but that how i always thought it was

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: