Old 06-07-2016, 11:30   #31
Mantra

Mantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
In the end, a warrior with counteraction is still a coward and a noob.

If someone with lower BP (having lower BP means that he also has lower stats than you) kills you, it means that you are a noob, he is better and you deserve to die. What would happen if he'd have the same BP as you? You would get destroyed.

It is simple: if you are afraid of someone with lower bp than you, you'd better buy a protection for your ass because you will get raped when he will have the same bp as you.

Counteraction is an upgrade for noobs and cowards who want to hide behind the invisible wall of BP and pretend that they are "strong" and "skilful".
pretty much this... if you rely on anti break to not die to people less geared than you then you really suck at this game lol so basically anti break if you fail at playing immunity if you know how to play your warrior lol
Mantra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2016, 11:52   #32
Ghost05

Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
Snak3y, you are amazing dude. You concluded everything.
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2016, 15:12   #33
felixboy4

felixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond repute
if you wanna watch ppl rage at u, then simply go counter, if u wanna have the feeling of danger then immu, if u wanna impregnate em all then go counter and immu. With 400 bp u can probably afford to go 200 immu and counter and still have enough break for immu kings. ppl who call ppl cowards are either stupid and dont understand the meaning of winning by any means necessary or dont like that people can pwn them if they have the cashola to do that.

Far as im concered how u play the game LEGALLY shouldnt concern somebody else, except that half the population on conquer use hax these days and being immu plays into the hands of these bastards who are gonna be 2hitting and killing u faster than the mind can comprehend.
PS. Warrs shouldnt die 1hit from critical if they got their defence straight, and if they use xp shield then god save the kings =)
felixboy4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2016, 15:14   #34
felixboy4

felixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond reputefelixboy4 has a reputation beyond repute
We all know Conquer isnt based on skill, its based on your pursestrings
Old 06-07-2016, 16:29   #35
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
In the end, a warrior with counteraction is still a coward and a noob.

If someone with lower BP (having lower BP means that he also has lower stats than you) kills you, it means that you are a noob, he is better and you deserve to die. What would happen if he'd have the same BP as you? You would get destroyed.

It is simple: if you are afraid of someone with lower bp than you, you'd better buy a protection for your ass because you will get raped when he will have the same bp as you.

Counteraction is an upgrade for noobs and cowards who want to hide behind the invisible wall of BP and pretend that they are "strong" and "skilful".
lol u think 380 bp player is a noob or 375 or 370
if iam 405 bp player does the rest of his server are noobs from 350-402
last thing how much is your bp
sure u not king so if im 405 then u call your selfe a noob with your stat
is thats what u trying to say
that i shouldnt worry when i play
i dont afriad from lower players people just making sure Break wont trigger
is it hard to be understand
Last thing
Stupid word if it called by million people it will remain stupid
wont change any thing

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor

Last edited by Narmer; 06-07-2016 at 16:36.
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2016, 18:58   #36
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
pretty much this... if you rely on anti break to not die to people less geared than you then you really suck at this game lol so basically anti break if you fail at playing immunity if you know how to play your warrior lol
If I still played this game and if I had the opportunity to go full anti break, I would do it. I would never want a scum with full 1 sockets 2-3 hit kill a character that took me many years to build.

A tier 1 player should only be able to compete in tier 1 and challenge tier 2 at best.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-07-2016 at 19:00.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2016, 10:54   #37
Mantra

Mantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
lol u think 380 bp player is a noob or 375 or 370
if iam 405 bp player does the rest of his server are noobs from 350-402
last thing how much is your bp
sure u not king so if im 405 then u call your selfe a noob with your stat
is thats what u trying to say
that i shouldnt worry when i play
i dont afriad from lower players people just making sure Break wont trigger
is it hard to be understand
Last thing
Stupid word if it called by million people it will remain stupid
wont change any thing
you may have gear but if you would die to someone with less gear than you and have to use anti break to compensate for lack of skill then yes you would still be a noob, but i have more respect for a guy with less gear than me but has the skill to beat me than a guy who just stacks anti break to beat people they should already beat due to gear advantage.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:57   #38
Mantra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
If I still played this game and if I had the opportunity to go full anti break, I would do it. I would never want a scum with full 1 sockets 2-3 hit kill a character that took me many years to build.

A tier 1 player should only be able to compete in tier 1 and challenge tier 2 at best.
if i were to die to someone with less gear than me i would actually respect that person(aslong as it was done with no cheats)

granted i actually know how to play my char so i cant remember the last time i lost to someone with less gear than me lol, but i guess thats the thing i play games to out skill people if someone is better than me then i want to get better i dont want to depend on anti break to save me because i suck at the game lol at that point i might as well quit the game
Old 06-08-2016, 12:09   #39
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
if i were to die to someone with less gear than me i would actually respect that person(aslong as it was done with no cheats)

granted i actually know how to play my char so i cant remember the last time i lost to someone with less gear than me lol, but i guess thats the thing i play games to out skill people if someone is better than me then i want to get better i dont want to depend on anti break to save me because i suck at the game lol at that point i might as well quit the game
actuly cause i dont have much enough immunity
most of the hits i take are critical
so i never die from some one lower than me even by 1 bp
and i wont be upset from getting pked from a king
so cry some where else and find some way to beat my BP
lol

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2016, 12:25   #40
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Not cheats, but rather an overblown feature. Almost the same thing as cheats in my opinion; they both require no effort.

Good god, you "skilled" people have been *****ing and moaning about "skill" for over a decade now. Stop, let it die.
Old 06-08-2016, 13:11   #41
Mantra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
actuly cause i dont have much enough immunity
most of the hits i take are critical
so i never die from some one lower than me even by 1 bp
and i wont be upset from getting pked from a king
so cry some where else and find some way to beat my BP
lol
im not crying about if you stack anti break lol. i just think its a stat made for people who suck at playing their chars. if you want to stack it stack it just know to any good player it makes you look like a noob lol
Old 06-08-2016, 13:50   #42
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
For a warrior at his bp lvl....crits are no stress but breaks sure is (98pct of melee chars a break builds), If ur about winning then u go counter on a 380+ bp warrior, If ur about pvping and having fun getting good fights win or loose u go with crit.

Narmer is about winning, so hes a counter build....haters gone hate!
Old 06-08-2016, 13:55   #43
felixboy4

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
For a warrior at his bp lvl....crits are no stress but breaks sure is (98pct of melee chars a break builds), If ur about winning then u go counter on a 380+ bp warrior, If ur about pvping and having fun getting good fights win or loose u go with crit.

Haters hate winners. You cant measure skill whilst you have different stats and equipments. All you can do is build a character you like not a character everyone else wishes you will build. Counter makes you invisible to the plebs
Old 06-08-2016, 14:12   #44
Mantra

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixboy4 View Post
Haters hate winners. You cant measure skill whilst you have different stats and equipments. All you can do is build a character you like not a character everyone else wishes you will build. Counter makes you invisible to the plebs
pretty sure it doesn't make you invisible lol,

just cant respect players who build to beat lower geared people lol, would think having better gear is enough if you know how to play

but i guess i don't know, I have never really had a problem beating people with less gear than me so never had to stack anti break lol, i usually try and go for people with better gear than me and beat them lol a win vs someone with less gear than me doesn't really mean much to me since i should beat them to begin with lol
Old 06-08-2016, 22:14   #45
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post

Narmer is about winning easy. If he would be about winning, he would go immunity.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: