Old 06-06-2016, 00:59   #16
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
Actuly if u faced A king or any one higher bp
and even if u got immunity u will get smashed from 2 hits even if u full -7
thats how bp work unless u can run fast lol
RIGHT !!
/learn to pot.

A good tank warrior doesn't get hit more then approximately 35/40k hits by ninja kings. Yes that's a 2hit. But easily to pot. ALSO if a king hits u that, than lower BPs will hit u less then that and you wont die 1hit to kings, instead of being an easy target.

I feel like Im talking to someone who has not been around long enough to know the game. Or just doesn't have the gears to make a full tank warrior. Ill tell you this: You say you look at the long run. then if you become better / Full +12 ph7 you will regret going counter instead of immu.

There's an immu warrior in my server who is pretty damn hard to beat. Cause he pots well enough to avoid getting 2hit and uses the right skills so i basically hit him 20/30k per hit (I have nearly 40k p-attack and more bp) and he can hit me for 50k+ using speedgun.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Last edited by Mucle; 06-06-2016 at 01:05.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2016, 06:49   #17
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
(Warrior for 12 yrs here!)

with every1 coming to the same conclusion on counter, my question is..

Why do u warriors still stack break???

my war is full tort embedded crit/break build stage 1 break in jaing 2 stage crit, chi is break/crit/hp/p-attk, im dumping imm in jaing for -final p-dmg but I still need more info on this stat, imm is too limited to me so I figure -final dmg will take a bit from every kinda mellee attk, not full bless yet but 7 torts embedded with reflect and 75 pct block + def stance lol I mean come on and I zap like a b*tch lol piss u off so bad u will call my speedgun hits a relief

hardly any1 stacks counter on my server unless ur a water tao or monk so imo
U warriors should be on the task im on and that is trying to reach that 200+ crit mark.......the epics will help this I hope u do enjoy this if u choose to build this way.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:54   #18
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post

my war is full tort embedded crit/break build stage 1 break in jaing 2 stage crit, chi is break/crit/hp/p-attk, im dumping imm in jaing for -final p-dmg but I still need more info on this stat, imm is too limited to me so I figure -final dmg will take a bit from every kinda mellee attk, not full bless yet but 7 torts embedded with reflect and 75 pct block + def stance lol I mean come on and I zap like a b*tch lol piss u off so bad u will call my speedgun hits a relief

U warriors should be on the task im on and that is trying to reach that 200+ crit mark.......the epics will help this I hope u do enjoy this if u choose to build this way.
the amount of stupidity in this post astounds me. The fact that you expect to reach 200 crit on a class that lacks a 2nd weapon to give crit means you need top 3 in tiger . And the fact that you have no immu means every noob has a chance to crit you, and not to mention lacking a 2nd weapon and going crit and BT means you give up having average bt OR crit for low bt and crit. Being full STG means sure you wont die to anyone as long as you keep potting, but good luck killing anyone who means anything or keeping up in points to anyone that means anything. "WARRIOR FOR 12 YEARS" more like trash for 12 years
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2016, 07:34   #19
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
the amount of stupidity in this post astounds me. The fact that you expect to reach 200 crit on a class that lacks a 2nd weapon to give crit means you need top 3 in tiger . And the fact that you have no immu means every noob has a chance to crit you, and not to mention lacking a 2nd weapon and going crit and BT means you give up having average bt OR crit for low bt and crit. Being full STG means sure you wont die to anyone as long as you keep potting, but good luck killing anyone who means anything or keeping up in points to anyone that means anything. "WARRIOR FOR 12 YEARS" more like trash for 12 years
lol
Old 06-06-2016, 11:07   #20
AniKame

AniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond repute
As someone who has been a Pure Warrior for most of my time in this game, I can tell you that Counter is really a waste. Your HP and Defense should easily protect you from Break and same/higher BP players normal dmg against you, not to mention your Block rate with block refs and fixed Shield Block. The only time running that on a Warrior would be worth anything is if you only did events like CTF and Guild War for pole taking, and Clan War for defending a spot, and used Torts. Other than that, it really isn't worth running IMHO.

130-130-140 Wat-War-DragonWar

Currently residing is Turquoise as part of The Division

1 half of the very first Skill Team PK Tournament Champions in the 120-129 Bracket in Basilisk/Pegasus/Medusa.
AniKame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2016, 13:50   #21
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniKame View Post
As someone who has been a Pure Warrior for most of my time in this game, I can tell you that Counter is really a waste. Your HP and Defense should easily protect you from Break and same/higher BP players normal dmg against you, not to mention your Block rate with block refs and fixed Shield Block. The only time running that on a Warrior would be worth anything is if you only did events like CTF and Guild War for pole taking, and Clan War for defending a spot, and used Torts. Other than that, it really isn't worth running IMHO.
Till the gm decided to release Assasians char
which they are about 80 percent of players
and guess what there are more coming Later
new class to be released before war epic
called moon wind ( not sure of the exact naming )

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2016, 18:38   #22
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
Break,Imm,HP,Pattack is my 129 war build in chi and jiang, one shotting prince chars with speedgun. Counter is a noob stat, get imm so you wont die in case block doesnt kick in(rare) cant rely on luck
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2016, 18:56   #23
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasavir View Post
Break,Imm,HP,Pattack is my 129 war build in chi and jiang, one shotting prince chars with speedgun. Counter is a noob stat, get imm so you wont die in case block doesnt kick in(rare) cant rely on luck
thats just the common mellee char setup, war epics coming out.
Old 06-06-2016, 23:33   #24
Narmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasavir View Post
Most funny thing that both people who using critical or break get pked and cant pk me lol

and u advising some one will be 400 bp to use immuinty
so he wont worry from getting pked from 18 guys hopfully in best cases like 4 of them will be online

Old 06-06-2016, 23:57   #25
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, this post has given me aids. There's perks and weaknesses of both builds.

If you run anti, very simple, you won't die to lower BP chars and will have better survivability in group events. However, this will come at the cost to being very vulnerable to Kings with high crit and an easy skill (eg. King Ninjas). Though, if you maintain high HP and high block, you can probably survive, but your survivability will not be as great as an immunity build. Additionally, you will get access to a few extra final-p attack slots in jiang, which is the really big advantage. If you run chi: final p, p-attack, anti, hp and use final-p jiang stages from immunity. You can actually hit extremely hard, helps a lot with tort builds as well.

On the flip side, if you run immunity. You're going to be a major threat to kings, but have a significant weakness against effective break builds, especially glass canon break + crit classes. So, it's a trade off. Additionally, your attack will be lower as you miss out on final-p.

It's a trade-off, make your decision based on your server situation and goals.
Old 06-07-2016, 00:06   #26
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What the actual bollocks is this. Why would you run crit when you only have 1 wep?
Old 06-07-2016, 00:12   #27
Narmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiascoJackson View Post
Okay, this post has given me aids. There's perks and weaknesses of both builds.

If you run anti, very simple, you won't die to lower BP chars and will have better survivability in group events. However, this will come at the cost to being very vulnerable to Kings with high crit and an easy skill (eg. King Ninjas). Though, if you maintain high HP and high block, you can probably survive, but your survivability will not be as great as an immunity build. Additionally, you will get access to a few extra final-p attack slots in jiang, which is the really big advantage. If you run chi: final p, p-attack, anti, hp and use final-p jiang stages from immunity. You can actually hit extremely hard, helps a lot with tort builds as well.

On the flip side, if you run immunity. You're going to be a major threat to kings, but have a significant weakness against effective break builds, especially glass canon break + crit classes. So, it's a trade off. Additionally, your attack will be lower as you miss out on final-p.

It's a trade-off, make your decision based on your server situation and goals.
thats what i been trying to say from the begin

there are another part about choosing too
u have to understand the CHAR u playing with
all conquer char has different movements and skills
like pirate dont need critical much as he needs more break cause he can bullet u and malee before u even touch him and dam fast
isnt like warrior isnt like other char
every char has its own understanding of its abilities

Last edited by Narmer; 06-07-2016 at 00:16.
Old 06-07-2016, 00:18   #28
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
Quote:
What the actual bollocks is this. Why would you run crit when you only have 1 wep?
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2016, 05:40   #29
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
for the 2nd time.............war epics are coming out!

and why run break if only have 1 weapon???

break-----3 stages in jaing , refineries, chi and souls
crit-------2 stages in jaing refineries, chi, souls, subclass.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:36   #30
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
thats what i been trying to say from the begin

there are another part about choosing too
u have to understand the CHAR u playing with
all conquer char has different movements and skills
like pirate dont need critical much as he needs more break cause he can bullet u and malee before u even touch him and dam fast
isnt like warrior isnt like other char
every char has its own understanding of its abilities
In the end, a warrior with counteraction is still a coward and a noob.

If someone with lower BP (having lower BP means that he also has lower stats than you) kills you, it means that you are a noob, he is better and you deserve to die. What would happen if he'd have the same BP as you? You would get destroyed.

It is simple: if you are afraid of someone with lower bp than you, you'd better buy a protection for your ass because you will get raped when he will have the same bp as you.

Counteraction is an upgrade for noobs and cowards who want to hide behind the invisible wall of BP and pretend that they are "strong" and "skilful".

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: