Old 06-04-2016, 06:10   #1
Ripsta

Ripsta is on a distinguished road
Immunity or Full Counter warrior

My warrior is full +12 and currently with HP,Imm,Pattack and break. Should i go full counter with 398bp? I will be 400bp within a month. Any suggestions will be great.
Ripsta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2016, 09:29   #2
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Immunity, because crit will kill you and BT won't.
Just make sure you max out ur HP and blessing. Then with the right amount of immunity you will be a tank. Sure you can die if 4 lower bps land a hit at the same time. But evading is also a skill.
Old 06-04-2016, 19:23   #3
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripsta View Post
My warrior is full +12 and currently with HP,Imm,Pattack and break. Should i go full counter with 398bp? I will be 400bp within a month. Any suggestions will be great.
im playing counter with warrior 381 and no one can pk me with my blocking
only higher bp chars than mine if they playing critical any way
critical wasnt able to get me from lower bp than me AT ALL

any way its about choices which is the most common problem piss u
facing lower bp or facing higher bp
thats all

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2016, 21:26   #4
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Immunity if you want to take on kings.

Counteraction if you are a ***** who enjoys one of the most retarded systems added to this game: BP.

Playing counteraction on a warrior is like screaming out lout: I am noob.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:55   #5
Narmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Immunity if you want to take on kings.

Counteraction if you are a ***** who enjoys one of the most retarded systems added to this game: BP.

Playing counteraction on a warrior is like screaming out lout: I am noob.
lol dude there are a king dropped to prince cause some one donation
and he paid about 30 BIL to get those 3 bp back again
bp is important its the game rules after all

BREAK can get any warrior especially if he stunned from knifes
the game isnt like before when it was trojan vs warrior playing SS & FB

Old 06-05-2016, 04:55   #6
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
lol dude there are a king dropped to prince cause some one donation
and he paid about 30 BIL to get those 3 bp back again
bp is important its the game rules after all

BREAK can get any warrior especially if he stunned from knifes
the game isnt like before when it was trojan vs warrior playing SS & FB
If a break kills u as a warrior, then ur a **** warrior.

If u wanna mean something in this game, whatever char u use, you dont use counter. I only use counter on 1 char, and I have good reason for that. On all ym other chars,immu is the way to go.

The only way counter is handy, is if u have all the higher bp chars on your side, so there is no1 there that can 1hit u on the opponent side. But even then, it's pretty lame.
Theres a high bp ninja on our server who thinks hes pro cause he uses counter. But he dies 1hit to every1 who has same or higher bp. So he's actually a noob, but thinks hes pro fighting lower bps.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Last edited by Mucle; 06-05-2016 at 04:58.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2016, 09:13   #7
pumkindemon
X.X i die

pumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pumkindemon
Im a 200+ immunity lvl 99 warrior for the hell of it lol.
pumkindemon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2016, 09:19   #8
Ghost05

Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
I actually have the same question.

Most of our players here on Mercury uses Break. Ninjas, Archers, Trojans, Pirates & Dragon-Warrior uses Break. even high nobility ranks. I'm on he kings side anyway. I wanted to switch my Immunity to Counter but another Warrior here told me to switch my 1 of my breaks to counter.

I'm still working to improve my stuff. I just realized that I still need better items to be a good Warrior. But you guys need to try out what does those dumbfcks Assassins do with 300 BP Warriors. Those 2 Warriors above me are impressive Warriors with more than 390 BP. You can just vortex those dumb Assassins, we can not.

I lost hope and I was about to sell my gears for real.
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2016, 09:36   #9
Harley~Quinn
S.Squad

Harley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond repute
Anti really is a crappy stat, its a noob trap, looks appealing but functions less than optimal. The general rule of thumb is that with good HP and the ability to pot, breakthrough should not be a problem for you unless the dude is rocking 40k+ p-attack.
Immunity on the other hand is alot more valuable as you cannot pot a 1hit.
For warrior, throw in the addition of a acceptable level of block and your life just got even easier, without making any sacrifice for anti.

Unless you plan to build anti/immu/hp/??? then I wouldn't really suggest running antibreak.

Server:
Kylin>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>ScentSword>Aquarias>Scor pio.

Active:

2003-2016
Harley~Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2016, 12:33   #10
eddie12

eddie12 is on a distinguished road
I know this is about warrios but I think you're getting a piss easy skill when epics come. Anyway here's my take on it. So, I play two d.wars. My char is a duke that runs counter and the other is my friends who's an earl that runs beast stats. My char is a one man army vs 99% of the server but gets rekt by anyone running crit and higher bp. On the other hand I my friends d.war can 1hit kings with fb (38.6k atk). If you don't mind getting **** on by crit characters go for it, but it's pretty fun being able to hold an entire base at ctf because you just won't die
eddie12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2016, 13:18   #11
Narmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
If a break kills u as a warrior, then ur a **** warrior.

If u wanna mean something in this game, whatever char u use, you dont use counter. I only use counter on 1 char, and I have good reason for that. On all ym other chars,immu is the way to go.

The only way counter is handy, is if u have all the higher bp chars on your side, so there is no1 there that can 1hit u on the opponent side. But even then, it's pretty lame.
Theres a high bp ninja on our server who thinks hes pro cause he uses counter. But he dies 1hit to every1 who has same or higher bp. So he's actually a noob, but thinks hes pro fighting lower bps.

any one decide to make or fix some kind of stat in chi & jiang he must thinks in long rang not just under his feet and how much will be his BP
for an example when i made some modifications to my stat i was 350 bp now im 381 and will increase in like 2 months to 391 hopefully
any way this means after 2 months even 390 bp will not be able to get me so targeting a group of players from 350 to 390 bp these are not bunch of noobs LOL
and for sure i dont make counteraction to face bunch of guys who are full +5
may be counteraction would be useless or not needing it after the war epic cause the movement of war might be changed or how fast it might be when it attacks
but for now any warrior would takes ****load of hits first before make just the first hit
or for an example facing 60 k hp player so tell me how vortex will be helpful
gonna need like 2-3 hits of vortex IN ROW till u get him according to your DAMAGE POINTS
while he use using potions to restore HIS HP
so while warrior dont have much skills cause he is pure and all his skills are defensive
so i have to run after him to get him with SPEED GUN
and for sure he will be standing waiting for me lol
there are a reason why no one playing warrior since long time ago
and there are a reason why people get pissed getting pked from none skilled char
LOL

Last edited by Narmer; 06-05-2016 at 13:27.
Old 06-05-2016, 16:00   #12
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
any one decide to make or fix some kind of stat in chi & jiang he must thinks in long rang not just under his feet and how much will be his BP
for an example when i made some modifications to my stat i was 350 bp now im 381 and will increase in like 2 months to 391 hopefully
any way this means after 2 months even 390 bp will not be able to get me so targeting a group of players from 350 to 390 bp these are not bunch of noobs LOL
and for sure i dont make counteraction to face bunch of guys who are full +5
may be counteraction would be useless or not needing it after the war epic cause the movement of war might be changed or how fast it might be when it attacks
but for now any warrior would takes ****load of hits first before make just the first hit
or for an example facing 60 k hp player so tell me how vortex will be helpful
gonna need like 2-3 hits of vortex IN ROW till u get him according to your DAMAGE POINTS
while he use using potions to restore HIS HP
so while warrior dont have much skills cause he is pure and all his skills are defensive
so i have to run after him to get him with SPEED GUN
and for sure he will be standing waiting for me lol
there are a reason why no one playing warrior since long time ago
and there are a reason why people get pissed getting pked from none skilled char
LOL
so u are anti or? I really dont get what you are trying to tell.
Every warrior that is good runs immu not anti. a warrior can make tank stats. If a king/prince cant 1hit you as a warrior. No1 can. If you 1v1 against some1 higher bp then u, and you are running counter, you are going to get thrashed. If you are afraid of lower BPs, you shouldnt be playing this game. Maybe if you wanna do a teamevent solo you could use counter, but even then u need luck no to get any1 who is higher bp then u and uses crit.
I run break but i still have 80pct crit. I crit basically any1 who doesnt use immu and can still break alot of people who have counter.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2016, 17:22   #13
Mingi~

Mingi~ is on a distinguished road
Anti Break is bad unless you are doing for Tank Water or Tank Support Monk.
Anti break is only useful in the lower BP tournament where you are guarantee to be the top dog ( full +12 Prince etc)

Anti Break in general is pretty bad, to the guy at 300 BP, go max bless and get decent HP. You will laugh at Assassins literally.
Don't always blindly go for more BP, when your bless isn't fixed, pointless really.
Mingi~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2016, 22:50   #14
Narmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
so u are anti or? I really dont get what you are trying to tell.
Every warrior that is good runs immu not anti. a warrior can make tank stats. If a king/prince cant 1hit you as a warrior. No1 can. If you 1v1 against some1 higher bp then u, and you are running counter, you are going to get thrashed. If you are afraid of lower BPs, you shouldnt be playing this game. Maybe if you wanna do a teamevent solo you could use counter, but even then u need luck no to get any1 who is higher bp then u and uses crit.
I run break but i still have 80pct crit. I crit basically any1 who doesnt use immu and can still break alot of people who have counter.
Actuly if u faced A king or any one higher bp
and even if u got immunity u will get smashed from 2 hits even if u full -7
thats how bp work unless u can run fast lol
RIGHT !!

Old 06-06-2016, 00:26   #15
Narmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingi~ View Post
Anti Break is bad unless you are doing for Tank Water or Tank Support Monk.
Anti break is only useful in the lower BP tournament where you are guarantee to be the top dog ( full +12 Prince etc)

Anti Break in general is pretty bad, to the guy at 300 BP, go max bless and get decent HP. You will laugh at Assassins literally.
Don't always blindly go for more BP, when your bless isn't fixed, pointless really.
well thats what im doing
always increasing bp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: