Old 05-31-2016, 09:27   #16
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't seen it in action, but here are my first thoughts:

- retarded design. What are warriors supposed to be now? Devils? So damn ugly :|
- i don't even want to think of a team pk with 3 warriors casting that skill.

- Even if it seems like having a wide range, in the ss I can see only one pole being damaged.
- I hate it.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:18   #17
shule
Asan-San

shule will become famous soon enoughshule will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
- retarded design. What are warriors supposed to be now? Devils? So damn ugly :|
So I'm not the only one who thinks it's ugly af. I mean seriously how could someone come up with this kind of design... I'd fire him

~~~~~~ Shule: 130-130-133 tro-wat-tro 133-pure water ~~~~~~
~~~ *Death*Bringer*: 130-130-131 nin-war-pirate 131-131-131 nin-war-fire ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ *Chaos*: 130-pure arch 130-130-130 wat-war-arch ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No*Name*: 132-132-136 pure tro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ *NoĽName*: 130-130-119 pure pirate 119-119-19 wat-war-pirate ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No+Name*: 130-131-131 pure nin ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main weapons
Hook/Dagger/Sword
shule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2016, 11:57   #18
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
yay another skill added to this game that is just beyond ****ing ugly takeing the whole screen with this ****ty skill jesus ! God how i miss the old days where u could actually see whats going on in GW and so on. Nowadays its just a skill aidsfest and spamming AOEs.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2016, 12:29   #19
Harley~Quinn
S.Squad

Harley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond repute
aslong as these devs realize the massive implications pdef and warriors can have on the game,we all know they are not the creators of the game rather inherited it, but track record shows the current staff understand the game mechanics less than most players.

Server:
Kylin>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>ScentSword>Aquarias>Scor pio.

Active:

2003-2016
Harley~Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2016, 13:09   #20
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley~Quinn View Post
aslong as these devs realize the massive implications pdef and warriors can have on the game,we all know they are not the creators of the game rather inherited it, but track record shows the current staff understand the game mechanics less than most players.
Rxin was open to hearing our complaints but I fear he may have been silenced/assassinated by the evil Nancy Chen who has recently been promoted to Vice President of Online Game Development.
Old 05-31-2016, 13:22   #21
Ghost05

Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
New crap epic. Never thought that you would make something dumb like that.
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2016, 13:44   #22
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Rxin was open to hearing our complaints but I fear he may have been silenced/assassinated by the evil Nancy Chen who has recently been promoted to Vice President of Online Game Development.
So you was responsible for the deaths of two gms and a early retire one with a hit mark.

So the back button was worth it
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2016, 14:36   #23
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
the pic on facebook shows the rang of the new skill which its not found in the website pic
guys i think they cant throw the shield never seen in the game before 1 weapon merge into both hands
there have to be both weapons to change into epics
beside if the shield will be not using it means that the company ****ed up all warriors shield skills
defensive stance / blocking / magic defender
all those skills will be gone if there is no shield
they will turn warriors into DW / trojans

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2016, 15:35   #24
CommonSyn

CommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CommonSyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Is this true?
Old 05-31-2016, 20:25   #25
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonSyn View Post
Wonder if its an active skill or has more range than this picture.

Also....How do you get fists from a spear and a shield..
well at that rang archers will run
for SURE

cant w8 to have it

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2016, 23:11   #26
Revoluzion

Revoluzion is on a distinguished road
my question is which weapons we need to get the epics; 1 hand, 2 hand or a shield?
Revoluzion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2016, 03:22   #27
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
May I suggest to play this game: Blade and Soul Online
Requires mostly time leveling and doing dungeons/events to get geared properly.

Of course u can credit in that game but for endgame setup ull have no other way than grinding ur way to the top. +1

Suck it TQ, delete my post idc, copy and paste
Delete my account, create new one, copy and paste.
IP ban? Please its 2016, copy and paste

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: