Old 05-09-2014, 11:36   #91
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
*Sniff* *Sniff* I did it guys, I made Silver.

Went 10-1-10 with Vi, grabbed two wards every time I went back to base. Had a silly bot lane at first who got baited at start before minions spawned, Xerath got fed and Nidalee was crying I wouldn't give her blue. I don't give blue to feeders.."REPORT VI, BLUE IS FOR ****ING MID!!"

And no one was counter warding, so everyone saw my ganks coming. Had a Lee see me coming and mocking me, "No Vi, lol". So Dived that ****er and ult'ed him when he tried to escape All he could say was, "gg Vi".

So after losing for ages we started to pull it back with teamwork and me diving non stop on their ADC.

Man, it took me ages to break bronze, only took my 9th attempt..

p.s DC is wimp.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2014, 11:43   #92
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
*Sniff* *Sniff* I did it guys, I made Silver.

Went 10-1-10 with Vi, grabbed two wards every time I went back to base. Had a silly bot lane at first who got baited at start before minions spawned, Xerath got fed and Nidalee was crying I wouldn't give her blue. I don't give blue to feeders.."REPORT VI, BLUE IS FOR ****ING MID!!"

And no one was counter warding, so everyone saw my ganks coming. Had a Lee see me coming and mocking me, "No Vi, lol". So Dived that ****er and ult'ed him when he tried to escape All he could say was, "gg Vi".

So after losing for ages we started to pull it back with teamwork and me diving non stop on their ADC.

Man, it took me ages to break bronze, only took my 9th attempt..

p.s DC is wimp.
uwotm8

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: