Old 01-12-2018, 06:27   #1
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Question trojan question

Just came back from a 6 month break. So this is probably stupid to ask but .. Should trojans sacrifice stigma for dragon whirl? lolololol . Sigh.

Im guessing pure water is better then dw-war-water now also with the update to azureshield.
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2018, 06:55   #2
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Pure trojan = way weaker than wat-war-tro.

On water is depends on your stats and level. For 130+ tournaments I would say DW-war-water is better. Below 130 pure is the way to go since 50k is relatively more on low lvls.
However if you get 1 hit a lot the pure option might be better. If you can survive any single hit then reflect is just way better since the shield runs out and if you have 3 DWs swiping your ass the reflects are going to add up a lot while the amount of shields you can cast is going to run out very quickly.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:17   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Just came back from a 6 month break. So this is probably stupid to ask but .. Should trojans sacrifice stigma for dragon whirl? lolololol . Sigh.

Im guessing pure water is better then dw-war-water now also with the update to azureshield.
No. Don't go pure its utter trash. Also, all classes getting new skills end of the month, tro getting a stam buff. Check:
http://co.99.com/guide/event/2017/newversion/index.shtml Under "redefined classes"

and

https://www.facebook.com/ConquerOnline From @ Jan 5th and up they have some of the skills for war/monk/archer/warrior listed in more depth. Not sure if more are coming or not as on the website it says archer is getting 3 but as for now it says they're getting 2. So we'll have to see about that but so far it seems most classes are getting 2 until later on. I could be wrong tho, but this is just from my observation.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2018, 21:26   #4
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I didn't think so. Just a little disappointed they wouldn't give Trojans a way to replenish stamina besides sitting, or give dragonwhirl to all Trojans anyways.

Thanks returning, Wow that stamina buff looks awesome. Do you think it will make Trojans one of the best classes again? ( on par with windwalker and dragon warrior or no? It doesn't say the cooldown on the new skill does it? )

Thanks moonfall, my water is pretty weak, so I might reborn it for azureshield. Hmm. 49k hp, max bless, only 323 BP. Only worked on her jaung and chi for a couple months. She gets one hit by stron players, full 12s. I don't use her in arenas, I use her for wars at chasm hehe
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"

Last edited by akasha; 01-12-2018 at 21:42.
Old 01-13-2018, 00:20   #5
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah I didn't think so. Just a little disappointed they wouldn't give Trojans a way to replenish stamina besides sitting, or give dragonwhirl to all Trojans anyways.

Thanks returning, Wow that stamina buff looks awesome. Do you think it will make Trojans one of the best classes again? ( on par with windwalker and dragon warrior or no? It doesn't say the cooldown on the new skill does it? )

Thanks moonfall, my water is pretty weak, so I might reborn it for azureshield. Hmm. 49k hp, max bless, only 323 BP. Only worked on her jaung and chi for a couple months. She gets one hit by stron players, full 12s. I don't use her in arenas, I use her for wars at chasm hehe
Well, Depending on the CD they can be on par w/ Dwar/WW. Dwar has combo + dodge going for them, WW has fb aoe, dot damage xp skill, and different passives to select from so you can be more flexible given different situations, Tro has HP survivabilty, possibly going to be even stronger hp survivability according to the skill but again, not sure of the CD. Tro will still have a tiny bit less damage about 3-5% FB vs WW&DW is 130vs 135/135 and Fatal cross is 115 vs swipe for dwar 115/118, and 115 on WW.

So I mean it depends what you're going for, but I do believe if they make the CD decent for this skill that tro will be at least on par for pvp. Their PVE is still going to be **** tier unless one of their new runes helps that out. I do think tro will make a comeback, or at least not going to be abandoned/possibly picked up by more players if their gears remain the price they are.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 01-13-2018, 02:33   #6
akasha
Martian

That sounds awesome, I hope my trojan can become viable again
I almost reborned to windwalker, but didn't want to lose my BP. They are just like trojan but on steriods haha.

How do you know this rune system will come out at the end of the month, it doesn't announce this anywhere I see? I don't even see the rune skills for fire taoist or windwalker yet on that page.. Thanks for the information btw !
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
Old 01-13-2018, 11:54   #7
Returning
ComServant

http://co.99.com/guide/event/2018/jan/index.shtml

They were announced around the 3.0 expansion to be coming, and this is the confirmation that I'm using that it'll be out at the end of the month/1st week of feb. It's the "Rune System", and no problem on the info.

Old 01-13-2018, 13:00   #8
akasha
Martian

Talking

Nice ! How do you even get to the 2018 monthly calendar ? lol
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
Old 01-13-2018, 14:02   #9
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Nice ! How do you even get to the 2018 monthly calendar ? lol
It is on their little slide show events at the bottom of the main page, just go through that until you get to the carnival thing.

Old 01-14-2018, 04:19   #10
sarakosta1

sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post

They were announced around the 3.0 expansion to be coming, and this is the confirmation that I'm using that it'll be out at the end of the month/1st week of feb. It's the "Rune System", and no problem on the info.
thx Returning , could they release a new server with this new system ??
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2018, 13:55   #11
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakosta1 View Post
thx Returning , could they release a new server with this new system ??
I hope not, new servers are pointless. People go there, farm the event cps then leave. They usually sell their chars, and transfer the cps they won + those cps to a noob wait a couple of years then transfer out. Or they just sell the cps for USD. New servers are pointless Tq needs to do what I said already and have a server where people can level on etc for up to a year and then transfer out of to a perm server of their choosing. New servers alone do nothing, they die off and split the player base and then just become farm servers for another king to transfer to when it opens up for transfer. It's the dumbest concept ever and it happens over and over again. They then farm those servers, sell the cps for USD. By opening new servers tq is losing funds and turning the game into a more passive game that people just farm to sell for USD. To fix do the following

Step 1: Open 1 US and 1 EU noob server

Step 2: Gears on these servers above +6 2 soc or +8 no soc are locked, not bound, but locked until the player transfers servers. They cannot trade/sell these gears to other players or trading partners. "This would just continue the cycle I was talking about for if this were the case."

Step 3: Hold events like normal no increased amount just normal events, this isn't a farm server it is a level/progression server

Step 4: After 6 Months players are given a free server transfer to any of their choosing, they don't have to use it at 6 months but are given the option at this point. After 1-2 years "TQS choice" the players must choose a server to transfer to this can be ANY server of their choice Eu/US. If the player does not choose a server to transfer to they are banned from all events, Gw/CTF/Elitepk/Skillpk/Teampk/ChasmMap etc and can only do Dailies & pve/marketing.

Step 5: Profit??? Merge more servers increase the competition in the game get rid of farming **** etc done.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:04   #12
akasha
Martian

Hey returning, wheres the link for the feb calendar?

I dont know how u get to this ;D
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
Old 02-08-2018, 18:39   #13
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Hey returning, wheres the link for the feb calendar?

I dont know how u get to this ;D
I don't think they have one, maybe after today since the last even is until today on that one.

Old 02-09-2018, 17:26   #14
randomplayer

randomplayer is on a distinguished road
so yeah, troj is still trash with or without the lame new skills...
randomplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2018, 12:44   #15
akasha
Martian

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayer View Post
so yeah, troj is still trash with or without the lame new skills...
Yeah it doesn't seem like a big difference at level 2 Rampage at least. Half a bar of stamina once every 105 seconds. Windwalker gets that much stamina in like 15-20 seconds, without the need of a rune skill. Then windwalker also gets this rune skill that costs no stamina lol!

I will try to fix it in time, while I work on my windwalker, who knows if the extra HP will save me , lol
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: