Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 21:50   #1366
ArrowsUnited
forum vet

ArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ArrowsUnited
how do i shot star
Old 11-18-2011, 22:09   #1367
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
With a star shooter.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2011, 01:55   #1368
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
Don't know unless you've tried
Because **** you that's why.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2011, 05:51   #1369
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Because **** you that's why.
you did non-con **** me, that's why
seems like you didn't enjoy it. i don't know whether to be relieved or offended...
Old 11-19-2011, 06:10   #1370
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
We're not friends.
Why are you talking to me like we're friends?
Stop it.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:14   #1371
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We're not friends.
Why are you talking to me like we're friends?
Stop it.
Why can't we be friends?
Old 11-19-2011, 06:41   #1372
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

I'd reply with a video, but there's no videos on youtube with the title "Because you're a ****tard".
Old 11-19-2011, 06:49   #1373
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
I'd reply with a video, but there's no videos on youtube with the title "Because you're a ****tard".
Let's talk about the underlying tension here, because there seems to be a lot on your side. we can work this through, we can do this.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:51   #1374
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p8qxGbpOk
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2011, 06:52   #1375
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

You just want me to ravish you.
Go away.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:08   #1376
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
Clicked on it, 'I Want To Hold Your Hand' came up on the side bar.
such a good song.

Quote:
You just want me to ravish you.
Go away.
That's okay, you can refuse to talk about it and go back to randomly *****ing at me. As i said, we'll figure this out one day.

There are few people on this forum that i would allow the pleasure of hypothetically ravishing me. i will neither confirm/deny that you are on that list.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:11   #1377
Major_Jack Hoff

Major_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond repute
lol this is actually the most amusement I've had on here in quite some time. Usually, you're all so ****ing boring I have to create my own form of entertainment, but now I've got Bobby and random skank #2 punching it out for my viewing pleasure.

I have to say Bobology, you're pleasing me with your unrelenting verbal abuse. I may have a very tiny amount of respect for you now. DON'T BLOW THIS OPPORTUNITY, EM.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:23   #1378
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Jack Hoff View Post
lol this is actually the most amusement I've had on here in quite some time. Usually, you're all so ****ing boring I have to create my own form of entertainment, but now I've got Bobby and random skank #2 punching it out for my viewing pleasure.

I have to say Bobology, you're pleasing me with your unrelenting verbal abuse. I may have a very tiny amount of respect for you now. DON'T BLOW THIS OPPORTUNITY, EM.
Bob has been sporadically hating on me, i wanna know why.

Also, if I'm #2, who is #1? the only other girl here is Fizzle, and even that's a little too harsh.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:27   #1379
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Jack Hoff View Post

Sweet, scored some brownie points with Zak.

Refer to posts 1372 and 1375, mwah.
Must I repeat myself.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:03   #1380
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Oh hi
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: