Old 11-06-2019, 02:43   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Pure monk with epic+scepter better than 2 epic??

i seen some top monk that start wearing epic + scepter instead of 2 epic.
you guys think that its better in PVP , boss and support ????
(the question is beetween 2 epic or epic+scepter not epic+shield)
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima (almost)
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 11-06-2019 at 03:02.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2019, 14:47   #2
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I will always use epic bead and shield for main gear and set up attack % and stg gear setups that vary from 9 stg's to 4 STG's in my main shield setup.

Alt gear is duel 1H setups with usually 210% and currently its epic bead/scepter and I only usually rotate to duel 1h when I have iron shield up to try and get a triple to connect real fast on a melee for a kill or when I do not take huge damage from an opponent. For most top players its always usually going to be a shield setup with the occasional alt to bead/scepter for big damage potential and a lot of times vs fires since you need big damage and a triple to go off to kill them etc. etc.etc. Its all about rotation for me yet I have a lot of gearing options/& gears that also keep my BP the same with the same anima in all alt and main gears yet I will probably eventually rotate to break at some point when needed since TQ will not get my money for anima. I was against the change and will always be against the money grab TQ tried & did implement even though they lost a lot of players and a huge amount of spenders with the idiotic change. I still have the anima I had from the 2nd day the dragon tomb came out before they nerfed the odds and when P8 was max for BP and I will stay that way.

Now I will try and answer your question.

for team stuff and if you are in groups that need large unshackle work 2 epic beads allows tranquillity to unshackle more then one player so duel epic beads yet you will have to run iron shield when doing the rounds since 2 beads out for damage purposes and SDG in will get you dead and a ghost real real fast. Other then that scenario having the scepter does a couple of things and is great if you are a hybrid type monk build that both kills and or can go tank with the alt of gears etc.

1) Scepter adds a little more damage then a bead.
2) Celestial will increase your movement speed and speed in hitting and all in general for I think it is 10 seconds. The 80% chance to activate is not 80% its less (TQ math as usual) yet I will not get into that here. You do a lot more damage to bosses with a bead/scepter then with duel beads and triple goes off the same as always as long as you have a bead in one hand.
3) You get an AOE damage when Celestial activates - not big yet when hunting its nice.
4) Hunting and auto hunting with scepter means a lot more kills in the same amount of time.

With all that said in PVP to really get the scepter to activate Celestial you have to melee and the activation has to take place. Normally that is not a big deal yet now with Trojans doing crazy crazy crazy amounts of melee damage even when you have 9 or 13 STG on (13 to negate the new stg breaker rune if you have an intention to do that) the melee from Tro - even a noop tro - if all the buffs go off will do somewhere in the 170k + or - damage so you get it = you are a dead monk. You have to approach trojans carefully and usually with iron shield up and go for the fast triple chance and get out until iron shield reactivates etc.

Since the tro melee negates BP a tro does not need to worry about the opponents BP no matter what it is they have automatic Break 100% of the time when they melee - at least from my tests.

All & all its good to have a scepter to use overall. The only real use of duel epic beads is to remove shackle and other ailments from more then one team member in a small radius at the same time (1 cast of tranquility)

I hope that helped
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 11-06-2019 at 15:29.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2019, 16:48   #3
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
ty vm for your good answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I will always use epic bead and shield for main gear and set up attack % and stg gear setups that vary from 9 stg's to 4 STG's in my main shield setup.

Alt gear is duel 1H setups with usually 210% and currently its epic bead/scepter and I only usually rotate to duel 1h when I have iron shield up to try and get a triple to connect real fast on a melee for a kill or when I do not take huge damage from an opponent. For most top players its always usually going to be a shield setup with the occasional alt to bead/scepter for big damage potential and a lot of times vs fires since you need big damage and a triple to go off to kill them etc. etc.etc. Its all about rotation for me yet I have a lot of gearing options/& gears that also keep my BP the same with the same anima in all alt and main gears yet I will probably eventually rotate to break at some point when needed since TQ will not get my money for anima. I was against the change and will always be against the money grab TQ tried & did implement even though they lost a lot of players and a huge amount of spenders with the idiotic change. I still have the anima I had from the 2nd day the dragon tomb came out before they nerfed the odds and when P8 was max for BP and I will stay that way.

for team stuff and if you are in groups that need large unshackle work 2 epic beads allows tranquillity to unshackle more then one player so duel epic beads yet you will have to run iron shield when doing the rounds since 2 beads out for damage purposes and SDG in will get you dead and a ghost real real fast. Other then that scenario having the scepter does a couple of things and is great if you are a hybrid type monk build that both kills and or can go tank with the alt of gears etc.

2) Celestial will increase your movement speed and speed in hitting and all in general for I think it is 10 seconds. The 80% chance to activate is not 80% its less (TQ math as usual) yet I will not get into that here. You do a lot more damage to bosses with a bead/scepter then with duel beads and triple goes off the same as always as long as you have a bead in one hand.
3) You get an AOE damage when Celestial activates - not big yet when hunting its nice.
4) Hunting and auto hunting with scepter means a lot more kills in the same amount of time.

With all that said in PVP to really get the scepter to activate Celestial you have to melee and the activation has to take place. Normally that is not a big deal yet now with Trojans doing crazy crazy crazy amounts of melee damage even when you have 9 or 13 STG on (13 to negate the new stg breaker rune if you have an intention to do that) the melee from Tro - even a noop tro - if all the buffs go off will do somewhere in the 170k + or - damage so you get it = you are a dead monk. You have to approach trojans carefully and usually with iron shield up and go for the fast triple chance and get out until iron shield reactivates etc.

Since the tro melee negates BP a tro does not need to worry about the opponents BP no matter what it is they have automatic Break 100% of the time when they melee - at least from my tests.

All & all its good to have a scepter to use overall. The only real use of duel epic beads is to remove shackle and other ailments from more then one team member in a small radius at the same time (1 cast of tranquility)

I hope that helped
it help a lot
i noticed that with 2 epic beads triple is more faster than 1 epic beaeds and other 1h then why i asked regarding scepter.
the 155% scepter is really goodna d should be enough for kill ppl 1h
my main monk gears will have (1 epic and scepter) 51k max attack (476 BP) and 2 stg 224 strike and i will try melee only with iron shield on (i have fixed 350k hp)
in alternate i have 3 items (boots, another epic beads,amor ) other 6 stg for reach 48%. i have other necky (on inventory) for max 210 sdg fast boss extra sdg damage (145%)
regarding your sentence regarding new tortoise breaker rune fixed remove only 12% stg
NewChallenge EU server
Old 11-06-2019, 16:55   #4
USER1_74

The 80% chance to activate is not regarding 80% its less (TQ math as usual) yet I will not get into that here

Quote:

I hope that helped
"regarding The 80% chance to activate is not 80% its less (TQ math as usual) yet I will not get into that here"
the percentage is 80% usually
btw if you use scepter in left hand with class that have triple: monk (beads+scepter) or pirate (rapier+scepter) i noticed that triple skill decrease activation rate of all left hand weapon. (phoenix as well)
if you try with monk with only scepter or scepter+ shield you will se that celestial activation is 80% (beads+scepter around 40-50% imo)
NewChallenge EU server
Old 11-06-2019, 17:14   #5
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I use scepter with shield a lot goofing around. Its weird since when I test it it still looks like triple goes off and there is no bead equipped yet you may be right the TQ math may be correct with scepter in main hand vs off hand. With that said you can not play like that since with scepter/shield you lose RP and WWK and a lot of your melee attacks will require a RP followed by the melee attack etc.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 11-06-2019 at 17:38.
Old 11-07-2019, 00:51   #6
USER1_74

yes yes

Quote:
I use scepter with shield a lot goofing around. Its weird since when I test it it still looks like triple goes off and there is no bead equipped yet you may be right the TQ math may be correct with scepter in main hand vs off hand. With that said you can not play like that since with scepter/shield you lose RP and WWK and a lot of your melee attacks will require a RP followed by the melee attack etc.
the scepter shield option was just for test the celestial different activation rate!
btw how many times hit celestial??
on skill description (in game) is wrote 155% human and 500% to monster:
the animation seem that u hit target several time…..
the 500% its also vs boss or only vs regular monster?
NewChallenge EU server
Old 11-07-2019, 05:20   #7
noobie.com

No idea yet I think its monsters and would include all - bosses included.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 11-29-2019, 03:18   #8
USER1_74

back to monk AWESOME

Quote:
No idea yet I think its monsters and would include all - bosses included.
bosses are very fast now

celestial 500% triple work good and wrath of emperor is 800% damage every 3 sec very very fast and full sdg bonus with celestial speed are insane

like u i have 2 epic , scepter shield and 4 alternate for FULL SDG DAMAGE
but i rarely play with shield (wonder rune fixed)

i hope tq will buff a little that great class
my dream is shakle for all monk (not only pure)

some buff for some class on sight guys?????
NewChallenge EU server
Old 11-29-2019, 05:53   #9
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
bosses are very fast now

celestial 500% triple work good and wrath of emperor is 800% damage every 3 sec very very fast and full sdg bonus with celestial speed are insane

like u i have 2 epic , scepter shield and 4 alternate for FULL SDG DAMAGE
but i rarely play with shield (wonder rune fixed)

i hope tq will buff a little that great class
my dream is shakle for all monk (not only pure)

some buff for some class on sight guys?????
Yeah I have every gear switch I really could ever need with 5 alt gear item setup for when I want shield and max STG yet I play shield on main and duel bead on alt yet that is just me. There is no way you can really go pvp vs = BP high end opponent without shield/STG setup and stay alive long (monks have to melee and get a triple off to kill). I use so many different setups and all depending on situations. Monks are great yet Tro are the real kings now of melee with the crazy damage and bonus effects they get from they're melee now.

I will probably eventually eventually take my monk more on a break path over the anti since I never invested in, nor did I plan to invest in the anime crap. I got what I have the first 2 days of the original dragon tomb before they nerfed the rewards like crazy. I never changed after the first 2 days of its release let alone the crap they pulled changing it from p8/max BP to now P18. It was hard enough when you had 12 items to keep the same anima in let alone even thinking about having to do it to all main and alt items the new way they have it set up. Just a crazy idea to change the initial way it worked and they lost a whole lot of average cp buyers ding all that crap and they now know it.

#1 - Make shield not a warrior only item. It should be universal. It is tiring for a monk to keep shield at lvl 70 so they can alt gears.

#2 - the BP issue with shackle is what is killing a lot of pure monks. With the change they made in the anima a monk only has a 40% chance to land a shackle on an opponent that is 5 BP or higher. They did make the 40% fixed if a player has at least 460 BP or something yet that anima issue now with BP somewhat destroyed most monks overall in team events and all vs the very high anima/BP players.

Other then that we have the new OP class of trojans who you never want to get melee'd by since they will flat out kill you and the melee bypasses any BP numbers on opponent anyway. Just a crazy crazy TQ world now. LOL. I love my monk though they are really one of the hardest classes to play if you play a monk as a hybrid form that kills also and is just not a pure tank.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 11-29-2019 at 07:26.
Old 11-29-2019, 07:32   #10
USER1_74

agree

Quote:
Yeah I have every gear switch I really could ever need with 5 alt gear item setup for when I want shield and max STG yet I play shield on main and duel bead on alt yet that is just me. There is no way you can really go pvp vs = BP high end opponent without shield/STG setup and stay alive long (monks have to melee and get a triple off to kill). I use so many different setups and all depending on situations. Monks are great yet Tro are the real kings now of melee with the crazy damage and bonus effects they get from they're melee now.

I will probably eventually eventually take my monk more on a break path over the anti since I never invested in, nor did I plan to invest in the anime crap. I got what I have the first 2 days of the original dragon tomb before they nerfed the rewards like crazy. I never changed after the first 2 days of its release let alone the crap they pulled changing it from p8/max BP to now P18. It was hard enough when you had 12 items to keep the same anima in let alone even thinking about having to do it to all main and alt items the new way they have it set up. Just a crazy idea to change the initial way it worked and they lost a whole lot of average cp buyers ding all that crap and they now know it.

#1 - Make shield not a warrior only item. It should be universal. It is tiring for a monk to keep shield at lvl 70 so they can alt gears.

#2 - the BP issue with shackle is what is killing a lot of pure monks. With the change they made in the anima a monk only has a 40% chance to land a shackle on an opponent that is 5 BP or higher. They did make the 40% fixed if a player has at least 460 BP or something yet that anima issue now with BP somewhat destroyed most monks overall in team events and all vs the very high anima/BP players.

Other then that we have the new OP class of trojans who you never want to get melee'd by since they will flat out kill you and the melee bypasses any BP numbers on opponent anyway. Just a crazy crazy TQ world now. LOL. I love my monk though they are really one of the hardest classes to play if you play a monk as a hybrid form that kills also and is just not a pure tank.
fortunally i have strike build
with full refinery and max aura i reach 228,4 % cs (soon 230,4 when ill reach 160k rune score) thats no bad since im not chi ranked.
my max attack is 50k
my BP is 477-478 that is good but the top char have 491 and other top 3 are 483+
regarding shakle
what is the ratio for a 477 BP monk to shakle 491 ??
the problem is that on my server is hard being duke then for go over 478 BP as earl you need a p13 anima then you have to gamble (or buy on treasure mall that is crazy stupid price) and i will never gamble with 10k+ cps
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 11-29-2019 at 07:35.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:19   #11
noobie.com

Quote:
fortunally i have strike build
with full refinery and max aura i reach 228,4 % cs (soon 230,4 when ill reach 160k rune score) thats no bad since im not chi ranked.
my max attack is 50k
my BP is 477-478 that is good but the top char have 491 and other top 3 are 483+
regarding shakle
what is the ratio for a 477 BP monk to shakle 491 ??
the problem is that on my server is hard being duke then for go over 478 BP as earl you need a p13 anima then you have to gamble (or buy on treasure mall that is crazy stupid price) and i will never gamble with 10k+ cps
If I remember the GM's correctly as long as you have like 460 BP your min chance is 40%. I am not sure how they do the % from each BP difference yet I would assume as long as you have the max BP required to hit the ratio they give its 40% so your 477 BP I would guess being far below the 491 means you have a 40% chance to shackle always even if the opponent is 515 BP etc. The GM's never gave me specifics other then as long as you have something like (460 BP - I forget the actual number yet its close to this) you will always have a 40% chance to shackle even a full P-18 anima player.

Edited: I found the answer -----------> for monk, as long as ur bp is higher than 450, u will have at least 40% chance to shackle
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 11-29-2019 at 08:54.
Old 11-29-2019, 11:53   #12
USER1_74

wow ty

Quote:
If I remember the GM's correctly as long as you have like 460 BP your min chance is 40%. I am not sure how they do the % from each BP difference yet I would assume as long as you have the max BP required to hit the ratio they give its 40% so your 477 BP I would guess being far below the 491 means you have a 40% chance to shackle always even if the opponent is 515 BP etc. The GM's never gave me specifics other then as long as you have something like (460 BP - I forget the actual number yet its close to this) you will always have a 40% chance to shackle even a full P-18 anima player.

Edited: I found the answer -----------> for monk, as long as ur bp is higher than 450, u will have at least 40% chance to shackle
i have last question for you since you are a pro monk
i play in main equipement with 8 STG (2 epic or epic + scepter dont matter)
in alternate i have gears for go full SDG.
i have also availlable in inventory a 140 spear+12p7-7 . here the question : if i activate iron shield then switch to sdg with spear (+180%SDG) and speed gun activate (spedgun is 300%)the damage is enough for kill STG enemy? (i have 50k attack fixed spear prof and wideshape rune2h fixed).
and troian?? because spear hit far than troian melee while with beads or scepter always troian **** me.
i hope question is clear
NewChallenge EU server
Old 11-29-2019, 16:38   #13
noobie.com

Quote:
i have last question for you since you are a pro monk
i play in main equipement with 8 STG (2 epic or epic + scepter dont matter)
in alternate i have gears for go full SDG.
i have also availlable in inventory a 140 spear+12p7-7 . here the question : if i activate iron shield then switch to sdg with spear (+180%SDG) and speed gun activate (spedgun is 300%)the damage is enough for kill STG enemy? (i have 50k attack fixed spear prof and wideshape rune2h fixed).
and troian?? because spear hit far than troian melee while with beads or scepter always troian **** me.
i hope question is clear

I am no pro (i hate those words lol - I just went a hybrid build from day one pretty much (I never liked the pure tank idea overall since monks had great abilities to kill players with melee when triple goes off) and built around having options for all builds yet Fires and Trojans now are a B-tch and fires especially. There are some really good monk players out there around the servers.

That option should be fine and the damage should be plenty and the range of spear is always a good option yet I do not use one (I sold mine long ago) yet its a great option I would think yet a few hits by a power player will usually take out your iron shield that's why I sorta like the shield setups (fast in and out attempts) and in war servers 47% block is more ideal for a little safety yet a noobish tro will still wreck full stg builds if the melee goes off with the bonuses. for a monk they have to hope block works and they get a melee off and hopefully a triple before the trojan etc. lol. Trojans are just deadly now to everyone.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: