Old 09-29-2019, 06:48   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Please Update Your Client To The Latest Patch (Client Problem)

This notice keeps on popping on my screen whenever I open my client but when I reopen the game, it won't even update and just head straight to the login screen then the notice pops again.

Who else is experiencing this problem?

I've already reinstalled the game and its still happening.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:17   #2
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
Same issue here.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:19   #3
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
From the website:

Attention, heroes!

Players reported that they can not login servers currently. We are fully aware of this situation and are working to fix the problem, the time that the problem will be fixed is unknown right now, we will bring back the servers as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this matter might cause, your kind patience and understanding will be highly appreciated.
Old 09-29-2019, 08:13   #4
Shimek

Shimek is on a distinguished road
You can just try install new patch 6960 manually from here:
https://co.99.com/downloads/patch.shtml
That helped me
Old 09-29-2019, 08:34   #5
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimek View Post
You can just try install new patch 6960 manually from here:
https://co.99.com/downloads/patch.shtml
That helped me
No idea how long ago you ran the current patch yet on all my systems it does not run the patch when you try and install it - almost like the patch server is down.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2019, 09:09   #6
Shimek

Like 1hr ago and still working, i can close all clients and open again without any troubles
Maybe you missing more that one patch, like as i said, that helped for me.
Old 09-29-2019, 09:40   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like 1hr ago and still working, i can close all clients and open again without any troubles
I am testing now from a complete reinstall to see.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 09-29-2019, 09:43   #8
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Quote:
Are you alone in the server?
Old 09-29-2019, 10:02   #9
noobie.com

complete reinstall takes you to: Current version 6959

Not 6960

when trying to manually patch the 6960 after that it does not patch into game files. In fact you get an issue: invalid filename error as the patch tries to patch into the CO files.

So I have no idea why some of you were able to patch with the manual patch yet most can not. I wish I did not reinstall now.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 09-29-2019, 10:16   #10
noobie.com

OK I figured out my issue and maybe many others:

in the manual patch do not use the path it sets up automatically. I think they have an error in the path somewhere.

Manually set your path to your CO folder and do not use the automatic path it sets up for you.
Probably why the auto patch from the login screen is not patching and getting stuck - typical TQ.

See if that works for all of you. It worked for me after some help with my group in trying to figure out the reason the patch was not being applied.

Also maybe run patch as admin
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 09-29-2019 at 11:30.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:02   #11
Shimek

I just downloaded patch manually, i used this and patch showed me right path(i dont know if you have installed version with files in registry, or just copied files from another installation) to my folder with conquer online(i used admin rights), that working atm i have patch 6960(i see this in version.dat).
Maybe for you helped another way, my was useful as well.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:25   #12
noobie.com

Quote:
I just downloaded patch manually, i used this and patch showed me right path(i dont know if you have installed version with files in registry, or just copied files from another installation) to my folder with conquer online(i used admin rights), that working atm i have patch 6960(i see this in version.dat).
Maybe for you helped another way, my was useful as well.
I did a complete reinstall: I deleted everything from TQ on computer - every file. Then did a normal reinstall. It patches up to the patch before the new release. Then I tried to manually patch the file into the path the patch gives in the path it automatically has selected which has to have a mistake in it since you see an "invalid filename" when running the patch enco_6960. Seeing that issue I ran as admin and it still came up. Then I decided to select the CO folder directly where TQ just put it on my computer and ran it again as admin and it worked. My thoughts are there is an error in the file path somewhere. That is probably why everyone can not get the auto patch to run correctly directly from the login and sees the update to new version etc. Maybe they released a couple of the patches and some got the good one yet the current one they list has a glitch I think in the path since everyone now choosing the folder directly and not using the auto file path it chooses is getting it to work. I am sure you are way more savy on computers then I am and are right. I am just saying if it is still failing choose the path manually to your CO folder you do not have to reinstall like I did.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 09-30-2019, 17:57   #13
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
So, the problem is back again, looks like TQ pissed off someone so bad lately.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: