Old 09-24-2019, 08:58   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Overpriced Bound Scepter in the Bound Equipment Sale!

A +4 Super 1-socket Bound Scepter -3 for 1,999 CPs?!. Like seriously. I can already make a +8 2socket unbound scepter with that price.

1,000 CPs should be the normal price.
Old 09-24-2019, 11:32   #2
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
A +4 Super 1-socket Bound Scepter -3 for 1,999 CPs?!. Like seriously. I can already make a +8 2socket unbound scepter with that price.

1,000 CPs should be the normal price.
When the trojan new stuff was released that npc by the tro stuff "Mr Invincible" or whatever the npc name was sold a weapon pack that had a 1h scepter with 2 soc, super +6, -7, 255 HP and a choice of sdg or I think stg's in it for 2500 cps. That is the one I got. That is when we all had just made a killing on that first hero event and had a crapload of bound stones etc. to do whatever we wanted. If that is the new price that sucks since that is nowhere like the original release they had. They did remove that NPC in like 3 or 4 days though lol. Not sure how many got the bound scepter like I did yet I would guess not many.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: