Old 07-30-2019, 05:57   #1
simo

simo is on a distinguished road
Chinese Conquer

Out of curiousity, i downloaded and installed Chinese Co to see the differences.Even though i don't speak any chinese, here is what i found :

- The BP that the anima gives is limited to 10bp, even p18 anima gives 10bp, unlike in our servers, why would they not do the same in all servers? maybe this change will come later?

- There is an auction house system which allows you to sell items without the need to have a character online selling, you can log off and still your items will be shown in the AH.

-Also there are 2 new icons under the "More" Tab, where there is inner power, which i don't know what they are about

Check the screenshots in attachements
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	156702506.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	342.0 KB
ID:	151389   Click image for larger version

Name:	156755497.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	151390   Click image for larger version

Name:	156767847.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	212.1 KB
ID:	151391   Click image for larger version

Name:	483359473.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	349.6 KB
ID:	151392  
simo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2019, 08:15   #2
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by simo View Post
Out of curiousity, i downloaded and installed Chinese Co to see the differences.Even though i don't speak any chinese, here is what i found :

- The BP that the anima gives is limited to 10bp, even p18 anima gives 10bp, unlike in our servers, why would they not do the same in all servers? maybe this change will come later?

- There is an auction house system which allows you to sell items without the need to have a character online selling, you can log off and still your items will be shown in the AH.

-Also there are 2 new icons under the "More" Tab, where there is inner power, which i don't know what they are about

Check the screenshots in attachements
The anima change they did on the second change with BP going to P18 completely killed the game. Many stopped spending money with TQ and many more just quit. The idea was a bad idea and many of us warned the GM's and TQ staff well before they changed it yet they did not listen and now they have a game with only a few people chasing anima while the rest said enough was enough. IMO this game is not going to last. You can visit every server and it does not take long to see what has happened.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2019, 11:16   #3
simo

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
The anima change they did on the second change with BP going to P18 completely killed the game. Many stopped spending money with TQ and many more just quit. The idea was a bad idea and many of us warned the GM's and TQ staff well before they changed it yet they did not listen and now they have a game with only a few people chasing anima while the rest said enough was enough. IMO this game is not going to last. You can visit every server and it does not take long to see what has happened.
They wouldn't mind shutting down our servers in any time, they already milked enough money...that's why they don't listen to players and keep being greedy
Old 07-30-2019, 22:56   #4
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
I cant believe we still dont have an auction house, its just plain stupid. TQ get on this **** quick, it would revive so many dead market, I shouldnt have to waste 8k cps to go buy some **** from an actual market aka storm.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2019, 01:49   #5
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
I cant believe we still dont have an auction house, its just plain stupid. TQ get on this **** quick, it would revive so many dead market, I shouldnt have to waste 8k cps to go buy some **** from an actual market aka storm.
Yep, they should have done this a long time ago. I even put a pretty solid plan forward in my update post awhile back. Still nothing. The market is a stupid concept that should have been phased out 10 years ago.

Edit: In case anyone was wondering here is that plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Auction House & Realm Tax

1: Add the auction house, there doesn't even need to be an NPC for this you can literally add a tab for marketing now. For your server, you can buy for either the gold or cp price people list "LET people add both prices if they desire to sell things for either, they should be able to list a cp price and a gold price".

2: Cross server market: Anything sold in the cross-server market can only be bought for the CP price on items. So if someone lists a gold and a cp price then if you're buying from another server you can only buy from the price of the CP item. If they don't have a cp price listed then the item is not available for cross-server purchase. All items sold in cross-server market carry a 10% realm tax. That means any item bought within your connected realm charges you 10% buying fee to be able to buy it. So for example, you find a +12 p7 epic ninja katana for 25k cps on another server, you click buy it says "there is a 10% cp tax on this item for the delivery from another server which comes to 2500 cp is that ok?" You click yes and boom you pay 27500 cps for the item.
Only items at 10cp or higher can be sold cross server, this keeps things like met prices more server economy based.

3: Out of realm cross server purchases. If TQ decides to make this available it should carry a 15% tax on items as it is harder for the items to transfer etc.

4: Only servers with transfer available to them are allowed to purchase items out of their server for obvious reasons.

5: The Guild War winners on each server gets a reduction of 5% tax when doing cross server purchases.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 07-31-2019 at 01:51.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2019, 05:26   #6
simo

I don't think thats a cross server auction house in the chinese servers. CS AH sounds like a tough idea tbh
Old 08-02-2019, 23:44   #7
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yep, they should have done this a long time ago. I even put a pretty solid plan forward in my update post awhile back. Still nothing. The market is a stupid concept that should have been phased out 10 years ago.

Edit: In case anyone was wondering here is that plan
Not a huge fan of the tax personally but better than what we have now, it cant be that hard to xfer things between servers. I've seen other games do it just fine, its not a new concept as you said lol.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: