View Poll Results: Should Hercules be nerfed?
Yes, nerf Hercules 87 67.44%
No, don't nerf it 42 32.56%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2010, 14:31   #46
Orcstone

Orcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond reputeOrcstone has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm on this one...hurc requires minimum skill, and u say its range is the same as tfb...its not anymore its bigger, its the range of ss, nd coz people complained about tfb...which was overpowered yeh...till now ss/fb is 130pct so its all even. kats also have less damage so theres that one dealt with...kats require more skill than hurc coz u actually have to track a char nd get relatively close to land it. im a nin nd i chose to fb/ss coz i prefer it to twofolding. all of u are like YYEAAAH i own now as troj, yet u findin ureself gettin shat on by a higher + trojan nd ure soon gon be complaining....ever seen 1 trojan kill 6 people in 1 hurc...all of em full dual +6 and above? then in comes ure friend on their max bp char 1hurcing him and his full +12 tao friend?
Orcstone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 14:41   #47
Bolts
Banned

Bolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond repute
YEah, Something happened with herc. Now its Powerfull u can wipe out the New monk without him getting a chance LMao

NERFFFFFFF ITTTTTTTTT
Bolts is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 14:43   #48
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts View Post
YEah, Something happened with herc. Now its Powerfull u can wipe out the New monk without him getting a chance LMao

NERFFFFFFF ITTTTTTTTT
You can also herc ninjas to dead to . Agreed

NERF IT.!

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 17:20   #49
stoopid

stoopid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil0w View Post
I wouldn't really say Fires are overpowered. I mean yeah, some of them hit you 7-8k with crit, but it's not like that can't easily be potted with the new potting system.
As for Ninjas, they aren't nearly as overpowered as Trojans with Herc are now. TwofoldBlades is a single-target attack, Herc kills 1-30 persons in a single click.

Note: I play on Classic servers, perhaps that's why I'm not experiencing the overpoweredness of Fire Taoists, since we have no +12 ones there .
1) I agree with you on the new potting system, mi ginsing stacking at 5 makes it a whole lot easier to live off fires that nado you 4k damage. I mean, even they hit you with critical(around 6k+) if you're like me and pot with mi ginsing on two F slots, you can easily pot simultaneously and live off fires. Though it's a mega pot burner.

2) You're right about ninjas not being over powered as tros. I mean vs. one target they probably are but vs multiple, ninjas 3hit, 1 hit per person vs trojans herc being able to hit multiple targets isn't fair. That's why I don't like doing gw and prefer the team pk, elite pk events(as a ninja).

Also, I read that tros fb/ss got their damage as strong as tfb? So if you're a pro shouldn't the 30percent of your damage boost be enough, you don't need herc as strong as it is now .
stoopid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 22:17   #50
maximite

maximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond repute
love herc keep it nerf ninjas fb and ss
maximite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 22:19   #51
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
herc is noob and should be removed as skill
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 00:42   #52
FiveOh
BackSpace

FiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond repute
to be honest... i think the game is more balanced now than it was before. seriously, whenever anything happens to any class other classes complain about it because they suddenly aren't getting the attention tq has given the other class. Its like your all little kids and you cant get over it when your mommy wont get you that toy that you saw some kid got from their mom. LOL.

Tired of waiting 5 days to unlock your stuff?Click Here!
FiveOh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 00:44   #53
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveOh View Post
to be honest... i think the game is more balanced now than it was before. seriously, whenever anything happens to any class other classes complain about it because they suddenly aren't getting the attention tq has given the other class. Its like your all little kids and you cant get over it when your mommy wont get you that toy that you saw some kid got from their mom. LOL.
It's balanced in the sense that the most played occupations, via ninja, tro, fire taoist are all over powered and hence cancel one anothers stupidity out.

Yes that means that the game is "balanced" doesn't mean that's the retarded way it should be. lol.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 01:21   #54
ZappinDirty
Banned

ZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond repute
PVP is more balanced now

fires still nado fast n do high damage
ninjas still have tfb
tros have herc
monks have whirlwind kick (which is like herc but requires little stamina n faster)O.O
things just got interesting oh ****!
ZappinDirty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 02:08   #55
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
I mean when people ask taoists to implement bp restriction on magic they cried...with no real explanation. Taos do get afected by BP. Just i think in a diferent way.
Right now Trojans are doing the same, but it's more of a vendetta. Acctualy vendeta was started long ago by trojans. Trojans was the first overpowered class. Well they did deserved it because they were hard to play. But when game was hard to play and it was full of noobs trojans laughed at taos. And also posion zap. Trojans were even stronger than taos at the same thing - zapping, where taos should be stronger. And then talismans. Trojans outzaping taos... They all know it's bull ****, it's just nice to show fire taoists the retardedness. retardeness of trojans?
It's kind of like, before herc was buffed it went something like this:

Higher bp taoist versus lower bp trojan. Trojan would need to 2 chain(if they even 2 shot them) a taoist in order for them to die. Whilst the skill less taoist would click on the trojan 3-2 times and it'd die.
I was fighting one lower BP trojan. He had less BP just because he was lower lvl. He managed to hit me 2-3 times with posin zap before he died even if i was hiting him for 2,5k -5k with critical. So it is posible to pot off higher BP fire damage if its not that high

Higher bp trojan versus lower bp taoist. Unless the trojan had a **** load of damage, hercules would 2 shot. So most trojans relied on fb, but yet again a taoist would just click on them and if the trojan had no pots they'd die.Thats why TQ released stackable pots, 5k HP pots.
Or high BP trojan gets half inventory of pots and poison zap the tao with 99% of chance to win?

Right now:
Higher bp trojan versus lower bp taoist. The trojan can just use a skill less skill and kill the lower bp taoist. Similar to the higher bp taoist versus lower bp trojan.

I know it's bad, but it's kind of funny watching taoists that require no skill getting one shot by another no skilled skill. I know it affects everyone, but I usually hide under a ghost with a guard. And fb at the hercer and hope that BT kicks in. Of course ninja should be able to do it too. It's the fire taoists that are screwed. rofl.

They should remove it, I just find it funny. Would be hilarious if trojans were like "Nooo hercules requires skills, look we need to click and jump and stuff" similar to what fire taoists said with "Nooo fire taoist requires skill, we need to click really fast and it's hard to level up and stuff."
If we would continue like this next thing TQ should do is give wariors some skill that alows to efortlesly 1-hit anyone with lower BP, and then archers... and then clases would take turns to be overpowered. And everything would be fair because before this another class were overpowered.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 03:32   #56
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
I voted no cuz it was funny seein a lvl 138 maxed gear 1-hercin a 136 who hasnt lvled his gears yet. lol.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 06:20   #57
thornkaonur

thornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
every1 is OP now

we all need double the amount of defence!
hhhhh
Archers are not. Warriors are not. It's interesting how same classes getting stronger and stronger while some are always left behind.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:44   #58
boDil0w
Banned

boDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thornkaonur View Post
Archers are not. Warriors are not. It's interesting how same classes getting stronger and stronger while some are always left behind.
Where have you been lately? A maxed out (including maxed out dragonsouls) warrior easily beats a maxed out ninja/trojan
boDil0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 10:31   #59
kunoishi

kunoishi is on a distinguished road
my opinion

lets check all the class before i start :

Trojan : melee class, have to be strong at melee ( now sure they are..), has nice physicall defense, SHORT magical defense
Warrior : same as tro, ( and they are even MORE powerfull with pure skill thing, but ppl often forget it) and have to have a nice defense ( which is actually the BEST magic/physic)
Fire tao : long range class, good magical defense, short physicall defense, can hit target from out of screen, have the BEST pvp range skill (CAN HIT OUT OF SCREEN and NEVER miss!!, trojan cant)
Water tao : IS NOT A FIGHTER, here to revive ppl, can wear melee weapon but is still weak physicall defense, even with shield
Monk : can fight, can help, but is actually maybe to weakest class with the best skill
Archer : IS NOT HERE TO FIGHT , good for quest, for making ppl mad when they stun them with arrow, but are the weakest in conquer online and once again if u mind to play a "player-versus-player" game, dont use archer!
Ninja : 1 VS 1 MELEE CHAR , is that clear enough? can make pot unable to work, cannot miss hit, can hit a jumping char ( YES THEY CAN ITS NOT A BOT!) can poison ( which is really useless now)

Now why i did that, ppl are complaining about new trojan power, so 1st, im a tro 331 bp, i got a fire tao 308 bp

When talisman came in game, Archer, was overpowered!!!, coz they was able to kill anyone ( remember ninja wasnt there) while they was almost untouchable except for tao
Then, ninja came, omg overpowered!!... remember that ninja hit 1 target only, except xp skill ( Omg they only hit 1 target while trojan can own 20 ppl in 1 herc) remember, ninja are assassin, they fight 1 vs 1, and have the skill to kill anyone 1 vs 1
Then, dragon soul : Omg fire tao are overpowered!! yes, they was, but Hey all tao!! YOU are still stronger than everyone, dont complain , only difference is that now there is 1 class who can kill ya!

For ppl who say game was nice before, why changing trojan power, they can kill tao if they pot ( yes i saw it many time on the post) SO!! it means that without pot, u die ( well ballanced?)

The only thing i think stupid is that now : every class can 1 shot every class with new lvl gears, so , why buying pots, if u always die 1 hit

Then when i see ppl will all become herc noob, im laughing , have u ever saw a fire tao using another skill in 1 vs 1 than tornado ????? can we call them nado noob? think about that using scent sword or fast blade isnt that easy, and is like suicide when u fight a tao ( have u ever tried to catch a fly with a knife?) and last point, TROJAN ARE FOR MASS MURDER!! that's why they have hercule skill ( yes!! it's a trojan skill ( the only one they have btw..)

Now, to finish my looong answer, everytime a class became "overpowered", ppl found a way to kill them, so, u just all have to think about a way to not die against a trojan ( i already found, easy, im tro, i know how i can die )

Last edited by kunoishi; 12-18-2010 at 10:49.
kunoishi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 13:04   #60
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
If we would continue like this next thing TQ should do is give wariors some skill that alows to efortlesly 1-hit anyone with lower BP, and then archers... and then clases would take turns to be overpowered. And everything would be fair because before this another class were overpowered.
Naw Taoists don't get affected by bp. Well not significantly at least.

When a taoist bts on me their damage increases by 500. Relative to their already 4k nados it is really nothing.

Taoist damage=
((taoist m attack*opponent m-defense %)*taoist spg percent)-tower m defense-oponent m defense+fan attack of taoist

Of course because of dragon soul the total m attack was raised a crap load. Whether the opponent has a high defense% really doesn't matter.

Trojans were only stronger than taoists in zapping if the taoist had poopy tower. But that's like a taoist complaining that an archer is shooting them more than they zap(because the archer has a better fan)

Yes it is possible to pot off higher bp taoist. But have you tried jumping, potting, fbing and trying to survive. Not a simple task.
Look at it like this
Higher bp taoist versus lower bp trojan, total number of pots used?
Higher bp taoist may use 0-10 mil ginseng. Whilst the lower bp trojan has to use like 30, and even in the process of using 30 it doesn't mean he can win. It is extremely unlikely.

Higher bp trojan versus lower bp taoist. Total number of pots used?
Higher bp trojan may burn through 30 pots, against a lower bp taoist. (Before herc) the trojan had a higher chance of winning. It wasn't guaranteed but it had a higher chance. The taoist on the other side, didn't need to worry about pots, just endless streams of nados in hopes that the trojan they were facing was skill less.

Not saying herc is fair, but it is showing taoists the retardation that was here before.

Everything has to be nerfed. Not just herc. I'm a trojan and I'm getting herced at too[1 shot herc], I'm dealing with it.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: