View Poll Results: Should Hercules be nerfed?
Yes, nerf Hercules 87 67.44%
No, don't nerf it 42 32.56%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2010, 14:29   #31
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
its dump ****s like you that don't get it. I'm even the topic host of the "nerf down tfb damage" in the recommended section

when fires got op, we were the ones yelling they were op and got a slight thing out of it (magic def boost with refineries)

when ninjas got op, we made polls to nerf it down to 80%

and now its trojans turn to be hit by the nerf bat. Get lost squirt. The people that made the thread and supporting right now never vouched for fire dmg or ninja damage to stay that way. guess who the topic host of the nin nerf thread is. yea me. now get going, don't have a need for retards like you.

you tell us to get open minded yet you say you would vote no just to screw us. lol gg
lol senor Panda.
Any where in that post, did I say herc wasn't over powered? No.
Did I say the thread starter vouched for fire damage? No.

What I was saying was that Fire taoist is OPed. Ninja is OPed. Monk is OPed?(Not sure yet, hence the question mark). All of this was post battle power but during this entire timeTrojan was getting screwed.

I do agree hercules is over powered. But I think it's high time that people start to focus on the entirety. Not specifics. Yes. Now Ninja, Fire Taoist, Monk and Trojan are all over powered. What does that mean? That they should all get nerfed.

1 Thread isn't enough to cover all of them. If you try to nerf Trojans, they'll say what about the Taoists. If you want to nerf Taoists, they'll say what about the Trojans. If you want to nerf ninjas, they'll say what about the Monks.

And I am open minded. To the idea of all these OPed classes getting nerfed ALL TOGETHER. Instead of trying to reduce one class at a time. Because honestly, you aren't going to get anywhere trying to do that. Just saying.

And I am happy right now. That ninjas, and fire taoists get to feel it. So what I am waiting for, is a solution to solve them all. Not 1 attempt at a fix, and hope people vote yes.

And btw. TQ will nerf hercules, it is kind of obvious. Why would people switch to Monk if trojan with hercules is so much stronger.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 14:48   #32
boDil0w
Banned

boDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
I do agree hercules is over powered. But I think it's high time that people start to focus on the entirety. Not specifics. Yes. Now Ninja, Fire Taoist, Monk and Trojan are all over powered. What does that mean? That they should all get nerfed.
They can't all be overpowered - that would mean that the game is balanced.
boDil0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 15:09   #33
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil0w View Post
They can't all be overpowered - that would mean that the game is balanced.
If that were the case. Then this thread should be deleted. No? :P
Old 12-16-2010, 15:15   #34
boDil0w
Banned

boDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If that were the case. Then this thread should be deleted. No? :P
I wouldn't really say Fires are overpowered. I mean yeah, some of them hit you 7-8k with crit, but it's not like that can't easily be potted with the new potting system.
As for Ninjas, they aren't nearly as overpowered as Trojans with Herc are now. TwofoldBlades is a single-target attack, Herc kills 1-30 persons in a single click.

Note: I play on Classic servers, perhaps that's why I'm not experiencing the overpoweredness of Fire Taoists, since we have no +12 ones there .
boDil0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 17:53   #35
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougotflagged View Post
You all would qq about hercules, then be fine with 2fold being OP

even tho they have similar attack ranges Lol.
This^

Herc still may not be as OP as twofold but it's fine now.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 18:00   #36
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
keep it the same.

U_Kanasai 385 bp
water-warrior-pirate
Elite PK Champion

*retired*
Quote:
IBringYouHell speaks to U_Kanasai: wait 1 year I transfer to Light I will come back to server and win greatwall back
Destructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 18:47   #37
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
every1 is OP now

we all need double the amount of defence!
hhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 23:45   #38
Kabushi0001
Irregular

Kabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi0001 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
This^

Herc still may not be as OP as twofold but it's fine now.
you like to troll alot it seems......yet you are pretty horrible at it......

PPSmF (Formerly rzk) ----->Nin 130- Warr 130- Fire 137- Monk 137 - Monk 137 - Monk 139

Kabushi ------> Fire 130 - War 130 - Fire 133 -----(retired)

DL of LPHP
Kabushi0001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 01:51   #39
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Here is my cheap picture showing the diference between herc and tfb (sorry its really poor but you can get the idea).
Yes you loose stamina if you miss with herc, but you just need to click the ground somewhere around the player and he die. Only someone who never played CO could say that tfb is as easy as herc (or some pro tfber with 0-50 ping who dont understand that not everyone is a pro with 0-50ping)

Yes fires were overpowered and still are. But if you say that trojans deserve to be insanely overpowered because taos are overpowered you are just as bad as taos who say that they should be overpowered because trojans were overpowered too. Oh but wait... Trojans are always right. And taos should just die because they are taos. Trojans are the higher race... If you know history you should know what happened when person with similar thinking ruled Germany in the middle of 20th century.

Compare range of tfb and herc:
Name:  herc range.bmp
Views: 141
Size:  265.4 KB

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 12-17-2010 at 01:53.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 02:03   #40
-Dagger-

-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute-Dagger- has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with FB update. But herc is a little bit too much. Sure fires should get some nerf.
-Dagger- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 08:46   #41
StillHeart
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Here is my cheap picture showing the diference between herc and tfb (sorry its really poor but you can get the idea).
Yes you loose stamina if you miss with herc, but you just need to click the ground somewhere around the player and he die. Only someone who never played CO could say that tfb is as easy as herc (or some pro tfber with 0-50 ping who dont understand that not everyone is a pro with 0-50ping)

Yes fires were overpowered and still are. But if you say that trojans deserve to be insanely overpowered because taos are overpowered you are just as bad as taos who say that they should be overpowered because trojans were overpowered too. Oh but wait... Trojans are always right. And taos should just die because they are taos. Trojans are the higher race... If you know history you should know what happened when person with similar thinking ruled Germany in the middle of 20th century.
I mean when people ask taoists to implement bp restriction on magic they cried...with no real explanation.
Right now Trojans are doing the same, but it's more of a vendetta. They all know it's bull ****, it's just nice to show fire taoists the retardedness.

It's kind of like, before herc was buffed it went something like this:

Higher bp taoist versus lower bp trojan. Trojan would need to 2 chain(if they even 2 shot them) a taoist in order for them to die. Whilst the skill less taoist would click on the trojan 3-2 times and it'd die.

Higher bp trojan versus lower bp taoist. Unless the trojan had a **** load of damage, hercules would 2 shot. So most trojans relied on fb, but yet again a taoist would just click on them and if the trojan had no pots they'd die.

Right now:
Higher bp trojan versus lower bp taoist. The trojan can just use a skill less skill and kill the lower bp taoist. Similar to the higher bp taoist versus lower bp trojan.

I know it's bad, but it's kind of funny watching taoists that require no skill getting one shot by another no skilled skill. I know it affects everyone, but I usually hide under a ghost with a guard. And fb at the hercer and hope that BT kicks in. Of course ninja should be able to do it too. It's the fire taoists that are screwed. rofl.

They should remove it, I just find it funny. Would be hilarious if trojans were like "Nooo hercules requires skills, look we need to click and jump and stuff" similar to what fire taoists said with "Nooo fire taoist requires skill, we need to click really fast and it's hard to level up and stuff."
Old 12-17-2010, 11:14   #42
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Attachment 140403
I'm going to copy paste that jpeg everywhere now.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 11:51   #43
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabushi0001 View Post
you like to troll alot it seems......yet you are pretty horrible at it......
I don't troll.
Quote:

Attachment 140403
No see twofold does much more damage see you're thinking only 40 pct but remember katanas are stronger then 1hs, so it's more like 60 pct more attack, and sure twofold has a lil less range and attacks only one but you can right and left click mouse buttons at the same time, thus it's much easier to hit with. I guess there kinda equal now. But just so you know if range was everything fb would be easier to use then herc.
Quote:
I mean when people ask taoists to implement bp restriction on magic they cried...with no real explanation.
Right now Trojans are doing the same, but it's more of a vendetta. They all know it's bull ****, it's just nice to show fire taoists the retardedness.

It's kind of like, before herc was buffed it went something like this:

Higher bp taoist versus lower bp trojan. Trojan would need to 2 chain(if they even 2 shot them) a taoist in order for them to die. Whilst the skill less taoist would click on the trojan 3-2 times and it'd die.

Higher bp trojan versus lower bp taoist. Unless the trojan had a **** load of damage, hercules would 2 shot. So most trojans relied on fb, but yet again a taoist would just click on them and if the trojan had no pots they'd die.

Right now:
Higher bp trojan versus lower bp taoist. The trojan can just use a skill less skill and kill the lower bp taoist. Similar to the higher bp taoist versus lower bp trojan.

I know it's bad, but it's kind of funny watching taoists that require no skill getting one shot by another no skilled skill. I know it affects everyone, but I usually hide under a ghost with a guard. And fb at the hercer and hope that BT kicks in. Of course ninja should be able to do it too. It's the fire taoists that are screwed. rofl.

They should remove it, I just find it funny. Would be hilarious if trojans were like "Nooo hercules requires skills, look we need to click and jump and stuff" similar to what fire taoists said with "Nooo fire taoist requires skill, we need to click really fast and it's hard to level up and stuff."
Herc may not be as skillful as fb/ss but still when compared to twofold or nado, herc is pretty skillful, if melleeing and fn/ss were removed then the most skillful way of fighting would then go down to herc and possibly an archers rergular arrow shot I mean thats pretty tough to do if you stay on screen, considering it hits so little, but then again you can just off screen with that, so it depends on who does it.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 12:21   #44
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Herc may not be as skillful as fb/ss but still when compared to twofold or nado, herc is pretty skillful, if melleeing and fn/ss were removed then the most skillful way of fighting would then go down to herc and possibly an archers rergular arrow shot I mean thats pretty tough to do if you stay on screen, considering it hits so little, but then again you can just off screen with that, so it depends on who does it.
how is herc more skillful the tfb?

herc = jump into pile of people right click ANYWHERE = all die or come close

tfb = jump right click on said person if in range = that ONE person dies.

and you are a huge troll, that craves **** load of attention because you are unable to come out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 12:25   #45
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
how is herc more skillful the tfb?

herc = jump into pile of people right click ANYWHERE = all die or come close

tfb = jump right click on said person if in range = that ONE person dies.

and you are a huge troll, that craves **** load of attention because you are unable to come out of the closet.
Herc costs alot of stamina and you lose it if you miss, were as twofold never misses so you can just spam it for instant win.

One last little peice of info you might like to here, if you hit once with twofold it holds the person in place for a second one, so being hit with 1 twofold can turn into being hit by all twofolds.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ