View Poll Results: Should Hercules be nerfed?
Yes, nerf Hercules 87 67.44%
No, don't nerf it 42 32.56%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2010, 08:08   #16
boDil0w
Banned

boDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougotflagged View Post
woops was just trolling until I logged in myself to see herc buffed to 90 pct

Herc needs to be nerfed
Signed the #1 fber in conquer.
Lololololol.
boDil0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 08:09   #17
KaiYoshimiya
Banned

KaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond repute
On behalf of everyone better than -Yougotflaggedbyatard- at fb, WHO THE FACK STOLE OUR JUJU?
KaiYoshimiya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 08:25   #18
OnTheTop

OnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond repute
**** no !!! I've voted no just b'cuz i wanna see the other classes sucking my tro **** while i am hercing the **** out of them ... Got tired of getting owned by some stupid ass ninjas and some lame fire taos... And btw don't you even dare to talk about skills you lamo...cuz only we - the pure tros were able to feel the pain of losing from some ***** ass taos cuz we were fbing... Now it's theirs time to feel teh pain of the tro powah ... Mwahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
OnTheTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 08:35   #19
boDil0w
Banned

boDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond reputeboDil0w has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheTop View Post
the pure tros were able to feel the pain of losing from some ***** ass taos cuz we were fbing... Now it's theirs time to feel teh pain of the tro powah ... Mwahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
You must be **** at FBing then.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:01   #20
OnTheTop

OnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil0w View Post
You must be **** at FBing then.
well I'm not ... imagine that... But I can say that you must be one of those overpowered spamclickers who are now whining cuz they lost their power over the trojans... SUCKER

Last edited by OnTheTop; 12-16-2010 at 09:02. Reason: spelling mistake
OnTheTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 09:08   #21
boDil0w
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheTop View Post
well I'm not ... imagine that... But I can say that you must be one of those overpowered spamclickers who are now whining cuz they lost their power over the trojans... SUCKER
I'm a club/blade Ninja, ty.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:00   #22
FiveOh
BackSpace

FiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond repute
every other class has a skill that requires almost no skill. Why cant trojans? Why cant we fb+herc combo without getting called a "herc noob"? archers fly, ninjas twin fold, taos.....jump and zap.... let trojans have something. Damn. You have more luck against a hercer than you do against a aimbotting fber so be happy! lol.
btw hercing takes as much skill as ****ing twin fold, dont even say it dont.
Besides, herc is great for multiple targets.

whenever any trojan sticks up for any other skill than fb its "you must suck at fb then". Well ****. atleast we dont cheat and aim bot. Then what chance would you really have? lol

****before you quote me on this, am i missing something? Did they up the power of herc? If they did then i kind of lean more towards lower it back but eh, o well.****

Tired of waiting 5 days to unlock your stuff?Click Here!

Last edited by FiveOh; 12-16-2010 at 10:08.
FiveOh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 10:42   #23
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
Herc simply needs to be nerfed. I'm probably one of the 5 players who profit the most from herc being OP but theres no fun to it.

@FiveOh: yes they did change herc. It deals 90 pct damage now, and i think the range has been improved aswell.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 11:29   #24
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
I do find it funny that everyone is complaining. When people were complaining about fire taoists, fire taoists were like "**** you". When everyone complained bout TF damage, ninjas were like "**** you." Now everyone is complaining about trojans, they are like "**** you".

Ty for all of your open mindedness. I do agree that hercules is over powered, but I won't vote. Because I want people to feel the skill lessness. Have fun dying. That's how the majority of trojans felt when ninjas were stronger then them, and taoists 2 shot them. lol.

TQ will nerf it. As many fire taoists have said "They don't care about what you think" So. Yes. They will nerf it. No it will not be because all of you are complaining. It will be because players will switch over to trojan instead of monk. Which would mean less money for TQ.

If I were to vote, it would be no, just to spite all of you. And I don't want to be biased.

Last edited by StillHeart; 12-16-2010 at 11:32.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 12:20   #25
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
I do find it funny that everyone is complaining. When people were complaining about fire taoists, fire taoists were like "**** you". When everyone complained bout TF damage, ninjas were like "**** you." Now everyone is complaining about trojans, they are like "**** you".

Ty for all of your open mindedness. I do agree that hercules is over powered, but I won't vote. Because I want people to feel the skill lessness. Have fun dying. That's how the majority of trojans felt when ninjas were stronger then them, and taoists 2 shot them. lol.

TQ will nerf it. As many fire taoists have said "They don't care about what you think" So. Yes. They will nerf it. No it will not be because all of you are complaining. It will be because players will switch over to trojan instead of monk. Which would mean less money for TQ.

If I were to vote, it would be no, just to spite all of you. And I don't want to be biased.
its dump ****s like you that don't get it. I'm even the topic host of the "nerf down tfb damage" in the recommended section

when fires got op, we were the ones yelling they were op and got a slight thing out of it (magic def boost with refineries)

when ninjas got op, we made polls to nerf it down to 80%

and now its trojans turn to be hit by the nerf bat. Get lost squirt. The people that made the thread and supporting right now never vouched for fire dmg or ninja damage to stay that way. guess who the topic host of the nin nerf thread is. yea me. now get going, don't have a need for retards like you.

you tell us to get open minded yet you say you would vote no just to screw us. lol gg

Last edited by *~panda~*; 12-16-2010 at 12:22.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 12:39   #26
FiveOh
BackSpace

FiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond repute
o. i still stick by my story though. All other class' dont need skill. Herc takes as much skill as twin fold blades. FB/SS takes the most skill. Herc should be just as strong as twin fold.

Tired of waiting 5 days to unlock your stuff?Click Here!
FiveOh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 12:50   #27
boDil0w
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveOh View Post
o. i still stick by my story though. All other class' dont need skill. Herc takes as much skill as twin fold blades. FB/SS takes the most skill. Herc should be just as strong as twin fold.
Herc's range was improved.. drastically. It doesn't take any skill anymore
Old 12-16-2010, 13:00   #28
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
hilarious how people compare tfb to herc. afaik tfb is vs one person, herc takes out 1 - 20 people
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 13:00   #29
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Totally OP... sigh
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 13:09   #30
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
no- EVERY CLASS is over powered.
example

tao just leveled her bs and brac to 138/137, does 4k, 8k to my full +12 ninja @_@

herc is fine, stfu taos
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: