Old 07-21-2009, 09:27   #16
Kinky!
FoxInABox

Kinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
TBH they cut the first 8~9 chapters of the book because 5 minutes into the movie they were already on chapter 10....

That said, it didn't make that much different, though

(DO NO READ THE NEXT LINE(S) IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS)

Quidditch(yes I didn't spell it right, sue me) was down played entirely in the movie and served no purpose, where in the book it did, which was fail by the director, and the only part they should have put in entirely or not at all.
I don't know, I saw it the other day and I've never read a single one of the books...but it seemed like it couldn't keep focus on one thing, the movie seemed like it couldn't choose between the love connections between students, dumbledwarf's obsession with gettin' that one guy to talk about Tom Riddle, or the attacks on the School, it just kept on switchin' back and forth over and over.

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxette~10 View Post
nothing in this game is worth getting serious about, the entire game is a joke. Triangulating where some pixels are gonna land, and timing it right so as to connect, is hardly a life skill.

Kinky! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 15:59   #17
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Went and saw it sunday night. After the first ten minutes of the show a large black woman had a seizure and the lights came on and the film went off. Many WTFs were said. After about 10 minutes of chaos everyone was given free passes to the showing at the next theatre. The movie then went off without a hitch but i was forced to see the first 10 minutes twice so i now have it memorized. Beginning of the film these 3 dark clouds go flying around wrecking **** up and **** up a bridge. Next scene Harry potter attempts to pick up some black ass and succeeds but suddenly sees something out the window. He looks out and its that old *** wizard thats in all the movies. They talk and the old wizard tells him to "grab hold of his hand" he does so and they go wisking away to a town center. They begin walking and come upon a house with the door knocked in, "get your wands ready" says the *** old wizard and harry and him do so. They examine the house and suddenly...BLOOD DROPS ON HARRY'S FACE OMGOMGMOGMM. The old *** wizard moves his finger slowly accross harry's face and removes the blood and then tastes it. mmmmmmmmmmm. Then the old *** wizard pokes a huge chair! WHICH TURNS INTO A PERSON. This person turns out to be some old professor who gave the secret of how to live forever to the *** **** who killed Harry's parents. The professor is presuaded to come back to the wizard school of nerdy queer ***s. Anitially he says he wont but later is presauded because he is *** for Harry and wants to "add him to his collection". As they walk away The old *** wizard apologizes to harry for **** blocking him from ****ing the black girl (who had a very nice ass) and harry says "its ohk there's alwayas tomorrow night". But he is told that there will be no tomorrow night because his suitcase and orly owl are already at this ****ty wood tower where all these half blooded wizards live. (the fat red head who is no longer fat, his sister who is a hoe who later ****s a ****** and then cries alot cause he verbally abuses her, and the girl that harry has wanted to **** since harry potter 1 but hasn't since he's a shy little queer bait, live here) Harry is then flown to this swamp, you can see this horrible wooden tower in the backround. Before harry arrives all the pale as ghost white nerds are running around wondering where harry is and why his things are here. After arriving he hugs everyone and they sit down talking about how dangerous the school is this year. SCENE IS THEN INNTERUPTED BY LARGE BLACK WOMAN FOAMING AT THE MOUTH, ROLLING AROUND IN THE ISLE MAKING STRANGE NOISES, which is of couurse a seizure. So i saw this whole thing twice. Sorry i can't remember names, don't read the books and honestly don't care a bout their names.

hi.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: