Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 18:03   #331
Apop
\['.']/

Apop is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh cool, they added 100 new ways to milk the most possible money from players. Have fun guys.
Apop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2012, 14:29   #332
Walaz
NiNjA PoSt

Walaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond repute
wow glad to see some people form 2005 or later posted a hello..

Why Hello everyone.

dad "what does .com stand for again ?"

if you dun want brs and viets to read your post just put "job" in the title
Walaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2012, 06:08   #333
ZeNiA
Peace

Location: Denmark. My hobbies: Bikes,beer & hot guys!! Bring the summer... Can fish dance ?
ZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZeNiA Send a message via Skype™ to ZeNiA
So much new stuff!!

I am kinda back again on Saggitarius. Playing my good char ZeNiA (water-water-firetao) but so much have changed...took me 2 days to remember how to get to metzone... anyway hello old friends

You cry, I cry
You laugh, I laugh
You jump of a cliff, I laugh even harder..

Ty Wroekel for my avetar <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS_Detector View Post
You piss of Monika you will pay dearly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBFleX View Post
I don't need reasons only targets
ZeNiA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2012, 03:45   #334
Methusalem

Methusalem is on a distinguished road
Smile hello

I had the original, first Methusalem on Phoenix server during beta. Dunno how long ago that was. I have fogotten how long ago that was. Pre-2000's maybe? lol Anyways. Game never lets me log on. I quit for years, but hello.
Methusalem is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2012, 13:54   #335
Walaz
NiNjA PoSt

Walaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeNiA View Post
I am kinda back again on Saggitarius. Playing my good char ZeNiA (water-water-firetao) but so much have changed...took me 2 days to remember how to get to metzone... anyway hello old friends
Aw . I am on leo/pices.. with a non rb war 130 . and non rb archer like 100 but intense is lvled.. seemed a lot easier then im use too.. or I thought back in the day it tooooooook for ever !!!

Old 11-04-2012, 01:47   #336
ZeNiA
Peace

Location: Denmark. My hobbies: Bikes,beer & hot guys!! Bring the summer... Can fish dance ?
ZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZeNiA Send a message via Skype™ to ZeNiA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walaz View Post
Aw . I am on leo/pices.. with a non rb war 130 . and non rb archer like 100 but intense is lvled.. seemed a lot easier then im use too.. or I thought back in the day it tooooooook for ever !!!
Heeeeeeeeeey Leo

Yeah it has become much easier to lvl up and to lvl skills...I like the new quest system...but alot of bugs. I also think the pking has increased ? Now if you stand still near any...you can be sure they will pk you. First they check gear, and then they hunt you if they got a chance to kill he he

So you play on Saggitarius now Leo or you changed sever ?

Ooh and iam mostly on my tiny archer called Atia

You cry, I cry
You laugh, I laugh
You jump of a cliff, I laugh even harder..

Ty Wroekel for my avetar <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS_Detector View Post
You piss of Monika you will pay dearly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBFleX View Post
I don't need reasons only targets
ZeNiA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2012, 14:38   #337
Walaz
NiNjA PoSt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeNiA View Post
Heeeeeeeeeey Leo

Yeah it has become much easier to lvl up and to lvl skills...I like the new quest system...but alot of bugs. I also think the pking has increased ? Now if you stand still near any...you can be sure they will pk you. First they check gear, and then they hunt you if they got a chance to kill he he

So you play on Saggitarius now Leo or you changed sever ?

Ooh and iam mostly on my tiny archer called Atia
bahaha now I play server leo now !. just started !. char name is gottie hes a ballin war i think 1 soc elite +4's eq is so cheap when you can sell meteors liek nothing ... less then 25 scrolls for an elite 1 soc... I see a lot of people using BOUND gear though.. kinda useless isnt it ???.

Old 11-11-2012, 11:49   #338
masterzeek

masterzeek will become famous soon enough
I remember playing this game when the max item was +9 and the max level was 120.

At that time there was a chance for free players to compete with 'bulk buyers'

Then they brought out fans and towers and my 2 sock full super trojan i sharde with my brothers could only fastblade 1 damage.

i left this game around 2006/2007 and returning now, i am glad that i did. you have gone and added more crap to widen the gab between free players and bulk buyers.

This is the biggest pay to win game in the market.

Anyone thinking of playing this game i strongly recommend you dont.
even if you grind 1-2 years to get the max gear or you spend 3000 to be the best, they will just increase the max level or add a new item that will make your character useless if you dont have it.

I am so glad that i never invested any money into this game, as i see alot of bulk buyers are 'trapped', As in they have put too much money into the game to quit so they have to keep paying to be able to compete.

Last edited by masterzeek; 11-11-2012 at 12:16.
masterzeek is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2012, 13:14   #339
pakao

pakao is on a distinguished road
I created a new account and started to download this game after about 5+ years of not playing it - and after reading 2 or so pages into this thread I canceled the download and reconsidered my decision, from what I've read I played the game in it's glory days and since it has lost its touch.

It really is quite a shame and it saddens me that I will not be playing this game as I did get quite excited as the thought crossed my mind about CO, but I will not be bothered with a game that so many old school players cannot even be bothered to log into their accounts.
pakao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2012, 13:10   #340
Walaz
NiNjA PoSt

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterzeek View Post
I remember playing this game when the max item was +9 and the max level was 120.

At that time there was a chance for free players to compete with 'bulk buyers'

Then they brought out fans and towers and my 2 sock full super trojan i sharde with my brothers could only fastblade 1 damage.

i left this game around 2006/2007 and returning now, i am glad that i did. you have gone and added more crap to widen the gab between free players and bulk buyers.

This is the biggest pay to win game in the market.

Anyone thinking of playing this game i strongly recommend you dont.
even if you grind 1-2 years to get the max gear or you spend 3000 to be the best, they will just increase the max level or add a new item that will make your character useless if you dont have it.

I am so glad that i never invested any money into this game, as i see alot of bulk buyers are 'trapped', As in they have put too much money into the game to quit so they have to keep paying to be able to compete.

Well from what I can see I acually dont mind it because usually i pay 20-60 a month for a subscription to a game, why not pay 50 to conquer after all the server do cost money to run.

BUT I did play back in the day when bulkers and free account had equal
rights. and I will say this, most of what I have seen from conquer in my breif return has been free player getting less and less and less.. because of botters. if someone can bot (from what i understand) 20 accounts, Why would conquer give benefits to free accounts. I would prefer a paid server where everything drops from mobs, so you have no market place. but Can pay to play a server. I have elite 1 soc +4 SDG So far I have been able to compete with most of the enemies that tend to battle with me. if that ever happened people would start whining you play to much, I cant compete with someone who plays 24/7 its not fair blah blah blah blah...

life is not fair and conquer online is just a life with in a life..

Deal with it work hard, I know I have been grinding red devils, and buying dbs for cash roughly 13kk on my server. i get usually that in a day at least so in 5 days I have gained what a person would pay 20$ canadien for....

Also keep in mind that excludes the meteors / +1's / gems and elite and super / -5 gears.. Etc.... So if you work for it. it will come and you can compete.

with that said 5 days gives u 1075 cps. the average 2 soc +12 i see is going for roughly 10k cps. so approx. you would gain a nice equipment in 2 months..

not bad if u ask me. in a year you spent 0 dollars and have close to the same equiptment. and you acually feel good about how you got it. not to mention the friends you gained on the way and the good times you have had

Old 11-17-2012, 16:37   #341
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
*Signed*

Server: KingJus/Hebby

Accounts:Whisker_Bizkit, Mr.Rush, **Xua^n*Hinh**, PisnDSuL/~.:EviL:.~, *Xua^n**Hinh*, ****_WafflE.

Might Return Once I have a good computer. I have no reason to invest into the game tho unless I win the Lottery IRL. So Anyhooters. Hai Guys Welcome To CO From the Veterans and GL with trying to keep up. =/

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2012, 19:01   #342
Forbyoy
Veteran

Forbyoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Forbyoy
Forboadin here.
I'm actually returning today. Games downloading onto my mac as I speak.
I played on Unicorn, but I'm starting fresh. Sadly, I'm sure it wont be like the old CO.
Forbyoy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2012, 20:53   #343
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Last logged to forums December 2010...and the last person to make a thread on my server forum was 2010... what have I missed? Pirates apparently? Or this game still dying?

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2012, 16:56   #344
Metalgears100
Classic CO

Metalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Dont see much Classic Co!!

Back playing Co on Classic server.
Dont see anything resembling Classic Co but its still fun.
Hopfully Tq can get it right with CO3 and give us the players who make them who they are something back!

(Snowfall>Frogprince>Wildswan>Liberty/Prosperity)
~~G~StaR~~ Pure Water 130,130,131
Scarface Pure Tro 130,130,130
Toxic War,Tro,Pirate 130,130,133
Cadey 131,132 Archer,Archer(Asassin)

^^Old School CO^^
Rep Me I Rep You Back
Metalgears100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2012, 06:02   #345
Audigy

Audigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond reputeAudigy has a reputation beyond repute
Guest book? Started playing in 2003, Dragon. First person to reach lvl 130 non rb water tao as compared to ALL THE SERVERS in CO.
Tombat Gang
Audigy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: