Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2017, 15:36   #1
Xorec
Troll
 
Xorec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 797
Xorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond repute
Long time no see, CO!

Hey!

Didn't play the game for years and started to get all nostalgic and was thinking about maybe come back to the game.

I quited after the ninja release and played Royalty classic for a long time.
I can see there are many new classes. Bet wat-war-tro isnt topdog anymore?

Is there any new server up or coming shortly and to the big question:

Is the game worth it or its all big wallet win?


/X
__________________
Xorec
- I don't judge. I hate you all.
Xorec is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2017, 17:05   #2
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,620
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorec View Post
Hey!

Didn't play the game for years and started to get all nostalgic and was thinking about maybe come back to the game.

I quited after the ninja release and played Royalty classic for a long time.
I can see there are many new classes. Bet wat-war-tro isnt topdog anymore?

Is there any new server up or coming shortly and to the big question:

Is the game worth it or its all big wallet win?


/X
If you put the time in, you can get somewhere if you know what you're doing for free or with minimal input. I'm not saying you'll be in the top 10, but can definitely get up there after putting in the time. The new server would definitely be a plus. Wat-War-Tro is **** atm, not the build, the class, in general, is dumpster tier compared to the Trojan knockoffs they made Dragonwarrior and Windwalker they basically recycled the skills trojan has and made them better with additional skills as well.

Basically what you want to do to make money is have multiple pc's and auto hunt, for gear do the quests get the super gears start working on perfection save up bound cps from tower for your talis then + your gear from champ store. You can make 3 +12's and 1 +8 with a few other +'s in between with your champ points after about 1.5 years from just doing that.

Gear to make +12

For taoist, Hossu because not a lot of people sell +12 hossus they are one of the hardest items if not the hardest to find in the game IMHO. After that I would do +12 fan/bag for fire and tower/bag for water, +8 wings for both. Taoist gear is super cheap you can get p7 +12 epics for like 12-15k and armor for around 15-20k max same with bag/brac the most expensive piece would be boots so you can substitute the fan/tower if you really wish to do so that'll put you back around 20-33k for p3/p7 depending on the server and what you're building for.

WW/DW I would say pick their gear armor/weapons due to their price this may change in the future but is still a safe bet tq is releasing a way to change class gear into another for a lot of cp though so yeah if you want to play one of these i would still pick arm/weapons

For Trojan/Pirate/Monk/Ninja/whatever else or if you're not sure what you want to play but know you want to play a physical class go with ring/neck/boots/ as it's better to do this than talis as you can save extra money from using bound cps every once in awhile tq has brought out bound perm stone/drill events that you can purchase with bound cp so saving bound cp is key.

Hope this helps.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-19-2017 at 17:09.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2017, 12:34   #3
Xorec
Troll
 
Xorec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 797
Xorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond reputeXorec has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
If you put the time in, you can get somewhere if you know what you're doing for free or with minimal input. I'm not saying you'll be in the top 10, but can definitely get up there after putting in the time. The new server would definitely be a plus. Wat-War-Tro is **** atm, not the build, the class, in general, is dumpster tier compared to the Trojan knockoffs they made Dragonwarrior and Windwalker they basically recycled the skills trojan has and made them better with additional skills as well.

Basically what you want to do to make money is have multiple pc's and auto hunt, for gear do the quests get the super gears start working on perfection save up bound cps from tower for your talis then + your gear from champ store. You can make 3 +12's and 1 +8 with a few other +'s in between with your champ points after about 1.5 years from just doing that.

Gear to make +12

For taoist, Hossu because not a lot of people sell +12 hossus they are one of the hardest items if not the hardest to find in the game IMHO. After that I would do +12 fan/bag for fire and tower/bag for water, +8 wings for both. Taoist gear is super cheap you can get p7 +12 epics for like 12-15k and armor for around 15-20k max same with bag/brac the most expensive piece would be boots so you can substitute the fan/tower if you really wish to do so that'll put you back around 20-33k for p3/p7 depending on the server and what you're building for.

WW/DW I would say pick their gear armor/weapons due to their price this may change in the future but is still a safe bet tq is releasing a way to change class gear into another for a lot of cp though so yeah if you want to play one of these i would still pick arm/weapons

For Trojan/Pirate/Monk/Ninja/whatever else or if you're not sure what you want to play but know you want to play a physical class go with ring/neck/boots/ as it's better to do this than talis as you can save extra money from using bound cps every once in awhile tq has brought out bound perm stone/drill events that you can purchase with bound cp so saving bound cp is key.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the update.
Don't even have a clue what perfect or epics are, or windwalker for that matter =) Back in my days ninja-ninja-ninja with katanas was the **** or wat-tro.. haha! -7 +12 was in game back then also.

Which class would I play to actually be able to dominate as wat-tro did before? Or there is only drag war for pvp and from what i read windwalker for something with pointcapture.
__________________
Xorec
- I don't judge. I hate you all.
Xorec is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2017, 00:16   #4
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,620
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorec View Post
Thanks for the update.
Don't even have a clue what perfect or epics are, or windwalker for that matter =) Back in my days ninja-ninja-ninja with katanas was the **** or wat-tro.. haha! -7 +12 was in game back then also.

Which class would I play to actually be able to dominate as wat-tro did before? Or there is only drag war for pvp and from what i read windwalker for something with pointcapture.
IMHO for killing not points DW>WW>Epic Nin=EPIC WAR with epics

PVE/Point Capturing pole/bosses etc WW>=Epic War>DW>NIN

PVP POINTS 1v1 ONLY WW>Fire/Shieldzap war then from there whatever class you want.

PVP POINTS TEAM EVENTS WW>DW=EPICWAR>EPIC NIN

That's not to say other classes can't do it just the best for each situation is listed for example you have have a pro monk that does sick meles but his kit is still going to be weaker than someone on one of the above characters. Trojan can be good with chains, but weaker than DW/WW with their 5% extra damage more range etc, Pirate is same as monk and have no support skills but their epic weapons are soon to come after the 3.0 patch that's supposed to be out sometime soon if the rumors are true.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-22-2017 at 00:19.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:34.