Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 05:15   #61
Threonine

Threonine will become famous soon enough
Angry is anybody out there ????????

hello peeps , any mods or admins , give me a mail to let me know wth ur doing about the shoddy laaaaaaaaaaaag and dodgy patch situation and if anyone knows anything reply pls im on neptune in galaxy group of servers and there was about 10 people on the whole game

i went to mk to check what was going on and not a single person was there,

this whole mentor and item lock crap has fooked evrything up.

My suggestion: GET RID OF THE PATCH, PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED AND BRING OUT A PATCH TO SORT IT OUT SO WE CAN GET BACK TO GAMING.

Threonine, 110-110 (noob tro trying to lvl)
d*00*b, 106 wat (mk hoe)

whisper me in game, (if we can ever get on the game lol)

rep me ill rep back
Threonine is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 05:16   #62
RoCk~On

RoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonWings View Post
lol no need to open shop if u gana dced soon

but some ppl told me u need to apply for marchent at market
and even tho u need to w8 5days tll they accept that. -.- :S
I did apply for that with my character, but how can the thing let me vend a super +5 2SDG armor and coro, and then tell me I can't vend an elite backsword? They really need to test these patches better, and it would also help if they would take suggestions from people who actually play the game. So frustrating.
Originally Posted by angelwolf71885 View Post
but how dumb is the question...
i dont buy dbs so i must have agilest 1 brain cell
Dude just because you gargle when you talk irl doesn't mean you gotta type like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraxus View Post
I choose.... A midget with a flat head, no teeth, and a perfectly round mouth... I'll let you guess why
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weetah View Post
All I expect the average girl to have is a ******.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxXx View Post
My day isn't complete unless I've taken a shot in the mouth!

Get all pics from the 1st Asian girl thread
RoCk~On is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 05:19   #63
genious
Unleashed

genious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond reputegenious has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to genious Send a message via MSN to genious Send a message via Yahoo to genious Send a message via Skype™ to genious
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonWings View Post
lol no need to open shop if u gana dced soon
duh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
Its true, never have I seen/heard Trakon asking for help against insanecorn, I've fought alongside trakon against lilcleric and moon (2 2nd rb tros) and we made them flee after about 15 minutes of fighting.
Personaly experience, Trakon is more skilled and he hasn't lost equipment but has taken equipment from rednames.
genious is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 05:43   #64
thornkaonur

thornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond reputethornkaonur has a reputation beyond repute
lol save your words. they dont give a **** what we think? they just decide to do something and they do it. lvling with dbs, lottery. In a few days itll be: if u wanna get rid of this new patch buy bulk of dbs or play with it. Like these days if u dont have really good stuff from before lottery and craps u cant earn money... They dont give a **** about our opinions they have their goals and they stick to them...
My prediction is: they r just trying to make us buy dbs and when they c it has reached the limit and ppl wont buy it anymore theyll just quit the game and focus on new games they make, with better graphics and everything.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:48   #65
SolarEvolution
Zombie

SolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond repute
TQ upgraded the hack detection, whether it works or not is another question, probably the 'anti-trojan' program contacts the server if it detects anything and wham lol.

yeah the selling thing is seriously buggy, couldn't sell an elite no + coro but could sell a super +5 tao cap??
SolarEvolution is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 05:51   #66
kazakashi
Master Fry

kazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond reputekazakashi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kazakashi Send a message via Yahoo to kazakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thornkaonur View Post
lol save your words. they dont give a **** what we think? they just decide to do something and they do it. lvling with dbs, lottery. In a few days itll be: if u wanna get rid of this new patch buy bulk of dbs or play with it. Like these days if u dont have really good stuff from before lottery and craps u cant earn money... They dont give a **** about our opinions they have their goals and they stick to them...
My prediction is: they r just trying to make us buy dbs and when they c it has reached the limit and ppl wont buy it anymore theyll just quit the game and focus on new games they make, with better graphics and everything.
i just think theyll eventually make this a p2p game

rep me and ill rep you back

owner of Ritz lvl 111 tro-tro-xxx wont be coming back for even longer....need to get a new graphics card i have intel and appaerntly TQ hates Intel cards

Tetsuya Shihoshi lvl 1 Ninja-xxx-xxx My character im gonna start once i can play again

Xbox Live GamerTag: Kazakashi
kazakashi is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 05:52   #67
Lu_BU(solid)

Lu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond repute
to break the strain of patch comments im gonna say this ahem

.............................GTA 4 SUPER SMASH BRAWL AND METAL GEAR SOLID 4
MELLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! FALCON PAUNCH FALCON KICK FALCO FOX KIRBY SNAKE SNAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEE most of all slippy the frog
super plus 6 double soc atk ring sdgs -1 (or i also use my super plus 8 atk ring soc sdg -1)
super plus 10 spear double soc sdgs
super plus 8 armour double soc sdgs
super plus 5 double soc boots sdgs -3 total pot 252 2 socs short of full 2 soc almost plus 6 boots and plus 7 necky

IN BRAZIL IM KNOWN AS THE FEROZ
Lu_BU(solid) is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 05:53   #68
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCk~On View Post
I did apply for that with my character, but how can the thing let me vend a super +5 2SDG armor and coro, and then tell me I can't vend an elite backsword? They really need to test these patches better, and it would also help if they would take suggestions from people who actually play the game. So frustrating.
The level of the item makes a difference... Merge this with Patch 5022 Issues.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 06:01   #69
Lu_BU(solid)

Lu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond reputeLu_BU(solid) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
gasp omgesss shes a mod of uranuses
super plus 6 double soc atk ring sdgs -1 (or i also use my super plus 8 atk ring soc sdg -1)
super plus 10 spear double soc sdgs
super plus 8 armour double soc sdgs
super plus 5 double soc boots sdgs -3 total pot 252 2 socs short of full 2 soc almost plus 6 boots and plus 7 necky

IN BRAZIL IM KNOWN AS THE FEROZ
Lu_BU(solid) is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 06:03   #70
RoCk~On

RoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
OK, my super +4 2SDG coro is level 82, and my backsword is level 75. I guess I don't understand how the level should matter, but is there a web page or something that tells us how we can figure out what it will and wont let us sell?
Originally Posted by angelwolf71885 View Post
but how dumb is the question...
i dont buy dbs so i must have agilest 1 brain cell
Dude just because you gargle when you talk irl doesn't mean you gotta type like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraxus View Post
I choose.... A midget with a flat head, no teeth, and a perfectly round mouth... I'll let you guess why
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weetah View Post
All I expect the average girl to have is a ******.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxXx View Post
My day isn't complete unless I've taken a shot in the mouth!

Get all pics from the 1st Asian girl thread
RoCk~On is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 06:10   #71
Axjon
Bow Archer

Axjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggleFwuff View Post
it took my about 5 minuits to log in then i get dced about every 10 minuits..this knew patch is ****ed up

~ First +12 Bow WS
~ First full +12 warrior WS
~ First full perm warrior WS
Axjon is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 06:55   #72
FFoH
Wild Child

FFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond repute
Dear TQ,

Thank you for once again giving us the stupidest patch ever. There is really nothing good in it and now cant even stay logged in long enough to see whats going on. Why in the hell cant you people test this stuff out before sending it to us. Also heard a rumor that with the new virus thing you all have that you can see any info we have on our puters because you scan our systems for trojans and etc... Gee i feel safe.

since 2004-- quit 09/25/2010
Playing WoW and having a blast

~Jade~

><>LionHeart<>< forever <3

I've met so many great people on this game from all over the world. <3 you all.

Rest in peace Rimi. i miss you.
FFoH is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 07:09   #73
AdamX3

AdamX3 is on a distinguished road
New Bug/glitch Please Read

After I log on, I see EVERYONE ELSE, but my own character is not there and has 0 health. I can not move, but all other functions work(status, equipment, friend list). This only happens on my tro. My archer can log in just fine, can a GM please message me? thank you.
AdamX3 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 07:23   #74
Blayze

Blayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond reputeBlayze has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blayze Send a message via Yahoo to Blayze
They aren't going to take us seriously, this move has been done in the past its called the "Concentration Camp", they move all of the unwanted things to one area and then they kill them off. So doesn't that make you just hate TQ a little more?
Blayze is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 07:24   #75
jhon025

jhon025 is on a distinguished road
Angry damn patch

can u tell gm to change the new patch????? high lvls pk us caus of the new patch and also trading item we cnat do it essiely pls tell gm iam for phil patch 5022 sucksss
jhon025 is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: