Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 11-29-2007, 18:08   #61
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodfordO View Post
From what I can tell, if you try to two socket anything using a drill that is called either Taoist/Archer/Trojan/Warrior something, you get the message, "cannot find that equipment".

It works fine on things such as braclet, or boots, but not tao caps, trojan cornys, taos robes, trojan armours etc.
look for 120 armours and choose your class.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:53   #62
ChrisJ

ChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond repute
Error? in patch 5002

i was doing the monster hunter quest on my archer. im on the second stage. im supposed to be killing firespirits and elves, but the kill count does not add to my jar. only firespirits lvl43, and elves add. im on the second lvl, the first lvl i killed winged snakes.

Uther: lvl 131 archer - 131 warrior - 132 arch

Aurelius: lvl 122 warrior

Merlin: lvl 130 water

Quit agian. This time can't come back. . .

Heart ripped out. that's the last im ever going to say
ChrisJ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 21:37   #63
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
souls

uhhhh.... guess i wont get 130 tonight then. Tried relogging, tried killling over and yes it is todays jar.

http://i2.tinypic.com/7ycm2dc.png
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 06:08   #64
karmakaz

karmakaz is an unknown quantity at this point
some kind of bug???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
i was doing the monster hunter quest on my archer. im on the second stage. im supposed to be killing firespirits and elves, but the kill count does not add to my jar. only firespirits lvl43, and elves add. im on the second lvl, the first lvl i killed winged snakes.
Had same problem today when i reached second stage.
karmakaz is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 11:25   #65
SEXYTERRI

SEXYTERRI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1975 View Post
i'm doing the new quest. second stage it asked me to kill 1200 firespirits or elves...when u go to kill em it doesnt give you credit fo the firespirits only the firespiritsL43 and kings and other stuff but not the "FireSpirits". others are having the same issue on the unicorn server. just thought u should know.
I AM ON THE RUBY SERVER AND ITS THE SAME THING, AND WHAT THE HECK ARE ELVES? I DONT RECALL EVER SEEING ANY ELVES IN THE GAME AND NEITHER DO THE PPL I HAVE TALKED TO. AT THE RATE THE LITTLE PURPLE FIRESPIRITS43 APPEARS ITS GOING TO TAKE WEEKS TO GET THAT PART OF THE QUEST DONE.
SEXYTERRI is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 16:28   #66
MrTrojannn.....
Banned

MrTrojannn..... is just really niceMrTrojannn..... is just really niceMrTrojannn..... is just really niceMrTrojannn..... is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to MrTrojannn.....
when someone in ur team kills a total of 50 (for example, you start the quest, and team up with someone, and they kill 50 kills, you will get that 50, and they will keep theirs)

so its every 50 kills and it is shared, but only 50 at a time, if u join in a team and someone is ahead of you, with like 136 and kill 50, so they be at 186, you will get the 50 from 136 to 186
MrTrojannn..... is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 17:12   #67
Armath
Soulweaver

Armath is on a distinguished road
a friend just told me that he wasn't able to exchange vps for exp today after he finished the lvl 120 quest and got the 5 exp balls ...

does someone else have that problem too?

Archer lvl 103 ]=- Naias -=[ Aquarius

Water lvl 101 ]=- Nivakkali -=[ Aquarius

Tro lvl 96 ]=- Firin -=[ Aquarius

Water lvl 69 ]=- <~Armath~> -=[ Aquarius
Armath is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 17:02   #68
pav010

pav010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Desert City Quest

The new desert city quest didnt count my 300 kills instead he said i gave up, same for a few other people. Im in server Thunder. What a waste of time *Sigh*
Old 12-04-2007, 12:12   #69
Delusional

Delusional is on a distinguished road
cloudsaints jar

this started happening as of last night, after i installed the 5003 patch. the original guy who gave the 300 kill quest is gone. its storekeeper now, in DC it is at least. i talk to her, she tells me i already have a quest to kill the 300 hillmonsters which is fine, thats what i want to do. only problem is that i cant see my cloudsaints jar. originally i thought it wasnt even giving me one, i tried to fill up my inventory and theres just one space i cant fill. it says my inventory is full yet there is always that one empty space. im guessing this is my 'invisible cloudsaints jar' but i would like it better if it was visible...like so i could look at it, have the satisfaction of knowing it is there, and most importantly..know how many more hillmonsters i need to kill.
Delusional is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2007, 12:43   #70
Tungsten

Tungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tungsten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
this started happening as of last night, after i installed the 5003 patch. the original guy who gave the 300 kill quest is gone. its storekeeper now, in DC it is at least. i talk to her, she tells me i already have a quest to kill the 300 hillmonsters which is fine, thats what i want to do. only problem is that i cant see my cloudsaints jar. originally i thought it wasnt even giving me one, i tried to fill up my inventory and theres just one space i cant fill. it says my inventory is full yet there is always that one empty space. im guessing this is my 'invisible cloudsaints jar' but i would like it better if it was visible...like so i could look at it, have the satisfaction of knowing it is there, and most importantly..know how many more hillmonsters i need to kill.
Don't be editing your item.dat files. Lol I'm just joking. Try reinstalling the patch.
Sammyg16226- Tro-War-Fire 122/129/131

Default- 128 Ninja
Pheonix:
ShadowFire- 87 Fire Tao
Centuar
Illusion- 97 Fire tao
Monster and Demon Hunter Quest Bugs
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=439919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
You dropped your laptop and it stopped working, so you're blaming Vista?
Stopped playing wow months ago busy with school and my alcoholism.

Blood Elf Warlock-Level 85
Tauren Death Knight-83
Tungsten is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2007, 12:55   #71
Delusional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungsten View Post
Don't be editing your item.dat files. Lol I'm just joking. Try reinstalling the patch.
awww crap why didnt i think of that, haha. thanks. ill give that a try, i know i had to manually install the latest patch because otherwise it took forever for CO to load. maybe i did mess somethin up...
Old 12-04-2007, 15:19   #72
hento2

hento2 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation BIrd ilsnad monster extermintor quest bug

in Bird island i have found out when you go to the store keeper as it says now and ask to do the quest after u dont get a cloud saint jar i have tryed it with diferent accounts and this problem still procceds i am Drakew2 on eternity server my username is hento2 please fix soon
hento2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2007, 15:49   #73
Delusional

eh, didnt work either. down with TQ imo
Old 12-04-2007, 16:11   #74
xXx NerO xXx

xXx NerO xXx is on a distinguished road
how can i fix this problem idk how much i killd

pic here

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/8...9978394kd0.jpg
xXx NerO xXx is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2007, 19:26   #75
gmcecil

gmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond reputegmcecil has a reputation beyond repute
Problem with Fire Spirits in lvl 120 quest

If I kill the Fire Spirits in Maple Forrest all kills are counted and I log off and back on and the kills are still in the jar. If I go to New Forrest and kill Fire Spirits the kills are counted but when I log off and back in all the kills made in New Forrest have disappeared and the kills from Maple Forrest are still there. Anyone else have this problem?

Blivet - Pure Trojan 130-130-131
gmcecil is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: