Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 19:41   #1
Tungsten

Tungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond reputeTungsten has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tungsten
Monster Quest Issues! POST HERE ONLY! [merged]

Edited by banana
New Quest Feature:
1. Team kills will be added to the quest taker per 50 kills. Or you can relog into the game to see the team kills added.
2. The NPC - ArtisanRow is removed. To compose your items (+1 ~ +12), find Wuxing Oven in the market.
3. Summoned guard's kills don't count.

[Chaos Addon/Edit]
Okay guys, please post the issues you're having with the new quest(s). This will help keep things organized so we don't run into tons and tons of threads.

Please state the issue (in as best English as possible).
Please state the server/group you're in.

All of the threads made before this were added on afterwards. Thanks for your input!

Teams kills dont count towards quest even though it says it does. And the +1 artisan is missing also.
Sammyg16226- Tro-War-Fire 122/129/131

Default- 128 Ninja
Pheonix:
ShadowFire- 87 Fire Tao
Centuar
Illusion- 97 Fire tao
Monster and Demon Hunter Quest Bugs
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=439919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
You dropped your laptop and it stopped working, so you're blaming Vista?
Stopped playing wow months ago busy with school and my alcoholism.

Blood Elf Warlock-Level 85
Tauren Death Knight-83

Last edited by banana; 11-27-2007 at 00:16.
Tungsten is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 19:44   #2
FlamingSeeds

FlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Also idk if this is how its supposed to be but gaurd kills don't count either so those who rely on gaurd are outta luck.
Edit: Team kills actually work just d/c yourself and recheck. Worked for me at least. I'm guessing the gourd thing doesnt't refresh kill count for some reason off team kills.

Last edited by FlamingSeeds; 11-26-2007 at 19:49.
FlamingSeeds is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 19:55   #3
Bdzer
Aburame

Bdzer will become famous soon enough
yeah it said 300 for me i relogged and it was 275.. my team does help tho
[Guild]Ikik - Guild Leader
[Spouse]None

"A dream is only a wish if you don't work for it."
Bdzer is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 20:37   #4
forumyapper

forumyapper is on a distinguished road
Demon exterminators quest bug

There r 2 bugs which i encountered
1. i started the quest & the cloud guy told me to kill 600 turkey doves & collect their souls. i teamed up with another archer & started huntin for turkey doves. but we didnt share our kills!!! [thats the 1st bug. but theres another more serious bug.]

2. i finally killed 600+ turkey doves. (i had 603 turkey doves soul in my jar). then i went back to the cloud guy, talked to him. but he said "you havent killed enough mobs" (its not the exact words but u get the point). [thats the 2nd bug.] so i thought i needed to kill exactly 600 turkey doves. so i dropped the jar. then i spoke to the could guy again hoping to get a new jar but he said i dropped the jar so i cant do the quest for today!!!

but i doubt that it happened to every player that killed too much mobs coz 1 of my fren said that he had killed 615 mobs but the could guy let him go to lvl 2.
forumyapper is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 20:39   #5
Adam1975

Adam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam1975 has a reputation beyond repute
new quest bug

i'm doing the new quest. second stage it asked me to kill 1200 firespirits or elves...when u go to kill em it doesnt give you credit fo the firespirits only the firespiritsL43 and kings and other stuff but not the "FireSpirits". others are having the same issue on the unicorn server. just thought u should know.
Adam1975 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 21:31   #6
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
It still counts the kills. Just doesnt show them till you relog.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 21:34   #7
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
It actually says Team KO kills. But yeah just relog to see.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

Old 11-26-2007, 21:38   #8
BigTiger
☺Big Cat☺

BigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Talking have fun!

i was going to report this as a bug too. well. any way. the best thing you can do to relog. TQ will fix, i hope! it is a good quest have fun!
(")_(")/

BigTiger is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 21:39   #9
DarkRage
StealthMod

Quest Bug? Post Here!

Ok. The quest bug for the high levels. Team kills sometimes count and sometimes dont! Relog to see if they are counting.

Stage 2 it told me to kill firespirits. But only the purple ones counted. UNTIL I relogged. And found EVERY FIRESPRIT counted.

So. Shoot, shoot and more shooting. Relog to check your actual kills.

Team kills according to the NPC are KO kills only. Idk if this means Trojan and Warrior team kills count on Cyclone and SM but...

Someone else can test that theory as I'm off to bed at 3:45am. lol.

By overdose to Stellios:

By Shifter:

Old 11-26-2007, 21:39   #10
ilikestuff
Noob and proud of it

ilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungsten View Post
And the +1 artisan is missing also.
He's not missing, he's been removed from all servers. To compose items you now need to use the wuxing oven. Follow the prompts to compose items +1 to +9. Spend DB's to compose +10 to +12.

Refer to the official website, in particular the details for patch 5002 - it is described there.

Ruby StatueOfZeus whatever it is now
ilikestuff - archer 123-131
dutchoven - pure tro, 130-132-132...fixed blade and nix
LightMyFire - fire 130-130...all skills fixed
frontwedgie - tro-war-tro, 130-130-130
Kawaii - ninja, 130-130
ilikemuff - water, 131...self made, no plvl, fixed fish
iminestuff - water, 110-112... played not farmed, all skills fixed
Numerous others
ilikestuff is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 21:46   #11
BigTiger
☺Big Cat☺

BigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond reputeBigTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Quest Bug FAIL! Goood Reward Pass!

it say 268. i relog and got 312 quest do have bug but it do work
Quest Bug FAIL! Goood Reward Pass!
(")_(")/

BigTiger is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 22:57   #12
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

ChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond repute
New quest bugs! POST HERE ONLY!

Okay guys, please post the issues you're having with the new quest(s). This will help keep things organized so we don't run into tons and tons of threads.

Please state the issue (in as best English as possible).
Please state the server/group you're in.

All of the threads made before this were added on afterwards. Thanks for your input!
ChaosDealer73 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 23:53   #13
zinke

zinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond repute
"New quest"-bug

There is a bug when you have to kill 1200 firespirits and elves in the 2nd stage of the quest..

You dont get any kills for firespirits..

1: Before killing 2 firespirits (4 in the jar, 54 kills)
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/...9m_56ba239.jpg

2: After killing 2 firespirits (4 in the jar, 56 kills)
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/...6m_27820a7.jpg

3: Before killing 1 FireSpiritL43 (4 in the jar, 56 kills)
http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/...1m_43cfee1.jpg

4: After killing 1 FireSpiritL43 (5 in the jar, 57 kills)
http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/...0m_ef175a4.jpg

It also count up if I kill elfaides and messengers, but i dont wanna waste 2 months killing 1200 of those..
waterzinke
sell0r

My own Exp ball table
zinke is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 23:53   #14
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
Cloud Saint Bug ~ Sharing Team Kills

The NPC states, "If you team up with others, you may share KO counts with your teammates."

When I joined up in a team the kills done by my teammates were NOT being counted with my own.

What am I missing here? Everyone one on the team had the quest and the same quest (ie to kill same mob and same number of mobs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 23:55   #15
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to BitzBlu
Well, you DO.. But theyre the dinky little purple ones that you only get kills for. It's annoying. FIX IT. D<

Edit - ALSO, A friend told me that they had killed about 300 snakes, went to Dis, got the exp ball, jump DC'd and when he logged back on his bottle was gone, and his counter had restarted. This may also be a problem.
TQ = Scammers - STOP BEING HACKED, GOD DAMN IT.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...

Last edited by BitzBlu; 11-26-2007 at 23:58.
BitzBlu is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: