Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 10:22   #1
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

ChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond repute
Guide To 110 Waters and Blessed Reborn

As many people are finding out there is a major glitch with the blesed rebirth of a water tao before level 120.

With any other blessed rebirth (Any other class above level 120)you can control which item gets blessed a number of ways.

Option 1: Wearing already blessed items in all places except for the item you want to be blessed. This will force the blessed attribute into the non-blessed item equipped on your character.

Option 2: Not wearing anything except the item you want to get blessed. People believe this will force the blessed attribute into the only item you have equipped. (Though this is still subject to debate so the first option is much safer).

--------------
According to the site: (Source)
Quote:
If a Water Tao is reborn before level 120, the elementary blessed attributes can only be randomly added to one of the equipped weapons or boots.

However, the options listed above do not apply to the 110-119 blessed rebirth of a water tao. The blessed attribute is randomly added to the boots or the weapon (refer to the quotation above or the link). People have tried these options only to pretty much waste the rebirth of their water. There is no way to control which item (the boot or weapon) is blessed. There is a 50/50 (50%) chance that it will bless either spot. It goes by the slot, not based on the contents of the slot. Here is a list of scenarios with what could happen if you try to control it:

Scenario 1: You put a pair of boots on your water that are already blessed with a -5% in an attempt to bless the weapon (probably the backsword) of your water.
Result 1: You are lucky and the backsword gets blessed and you achieve your origional goal.
Result 2: The game trys to bless your boots. Even though there is already the -5%, it still trys and therefore nothing happens. The -5% is NOT upgraded to -7%, you just gained nothing from the rebirth.
Note: This same scenario can be applied if you try this with a blessed Backsword and non-blessed boots.

Scenario 2: You don't wear any boots. However, you still wear your weapon (probably a backsword) in an attempt to bless the weapon of your water.
Result 1: You are lucky and the backsword gets blessed and you achieve your origional goal.
Result 2: The game attempts to bless the boot slot. Since there is no item there, nothing happens. The blessing is completely lost and you gained nothing from the rebirth.
Note: This same scenario can be applied if you try this with an empty weapon slot and non-blessed boots.

Scenario 3: (I have no idea why anyone would try this, but it has happened before so I'll be safe and put it in). You take your water (less than 120) and wear all blessed items except your headgear slot in an attempt to bless that.
Only Result: The game randomly blesses your boots or Backsword (you don't know which because they were both already blessed) and you really did just waste your rebirth.
Note: Don't even try this, there is no point.

My suggestion is that if you plan to use a 110 water to bless an item, make sure that you want both of them blessed so it won't matter which one you get. This way you won't lose anything and you won't be dissapointed. If you can't afford that, get a water (or any other character) to 120 and bless reborn that and refer to Option 1 and Option 2 listed in the first part of the post.

I hope that helped clear up any of the questions people were having about this issue.
ChaosDealer73 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2007, 21:41   #2
SocMeHose!

SocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud of
I put all none-blessed gears on with a 110 water and I got nothing of it twice.
SocMeHose! is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2007, 11:15   #3
mehulrules

mehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond reputemehulrules has a reputation beyond repute
does option one apply to gourd and garment as well?
mehulrules is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2007, 16:12   #4
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

ChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by mehulrules
does option one apply to gourd and garment as well?
As far as I know, there is no sufficient proof that a 110 water will bless a garment/gourd. I think it is more likely to happen with L 120+ RB.

SocMeHose!-
This is going to sound obvious, but are you sure you chose blessed rebirth? Because 2x failures with no blessed gear sounds definately wrong. When you RBed, did it show the Blessed gear animation? When you Bless RB you should see the blessed animation as if you were being attacked.
Old 08-02-2007, 22:08   #5
SocMeHose!

SocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud ofSocMeHose! has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ChaosDealer73
As far as I know, there is no sufficient proof that a 110 water will bless a garment/gourd. I think it is more likely to happen with L 120+ RB.

SocMeHose!-
This is going to sound obvious, but are you sure you chose blessed rebirth? Because 2x failures with no blessed gear sounds definately wrong. When you RBed, did it show the Blessed gear animation? When you Bless RB you should see the blessed animation as if you were being attacked.
no, i didnt see any animation, and yes i chose blessed rebirth, i did over 25 water reborn 110 so far... was the first 2 that i chose blessed...
SocMeHose! is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2007, 00:12   #6
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

If you don't mind, I suggest you try again and if you can, report back. It seems odd and if it really is a problem then it should be passed along to the GMs.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:24   #7
enigmatiq
o.0

enigmatiq is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to enigmatiq
I myself have bless reborn several boots with lvl 110 waters. The trick is to put -5 gears in all slots except boots. The boots will bless. same should apply to bs.

Blizzard - Supreme^Knights GL

Lemming - 130->130->130 Troy -> Troy -> Troy
Ramy~ - 110 -> 130 Water -> Fire
Furball - 130 ->130->106 Troy -> War -> Troy
enigmatiq is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2007, 07:41   #8
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

Then you have just been lucky. It has been reported and confirmed many-a-times that you can't control it with 110 waters.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:25   #9
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
blessing items is easy. Course i dont use 110 waters. or waters period.
Old 08-18-2007, 23:35   #10
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

Quote:
Originally posted by FallenAngel BR
blessing items is easy. Course i dont use 110 waters. or waters period.
No one ever said it was hard. This thread relates to blessed water rebirth pre-120, not the other blessed rb clases or levels.
Old 08-22-2007, 18:58   #11
Guardian@ngel
Banned

Guardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond reputeGuardian@ngel has a reputation beyond repute
i rbed my boots on lvl 110 water with only -5 bs and boots on and boots became blessed.. Ive had no problems with that.

Last edited by Guardian@ngel; 09-03-2007 at 17:22.
Guardian@ngel is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 20:05   #12
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

Like I said, it is random. You were probably just lucky. There is a 50/50 chance you would bless them.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:32   #13
TDF
The.Covenant - GL

TDF is an unknown quantity at this point
i previously tried blessing bs or boots with a 110 water and got nothing at all (was wearing non blessed bs AND boots) knowing my luck the game tried to bless gourd or garment and not finding any equipped i got nothing...in other words...it's messed up just as the rest of this game
***[COLOR=royal blue]Level 110-130 water-tro
most weapon skills fixed, profs 12+
celestial fixed 19/03/2006
phoenix fixed 05/04/2006
seizer fixed 16/04/2006[/color]

and some miners, sellers, gw revivers
[COLOR=dark-blue]Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you
[/color]

Quote:
Originally posted by banana
Hi, please stop spamming here. Thanks.
TDF is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2007, 13:32   #14
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDF View Post
i previously tried blessing bs or boots with a 110 water and got nothing at all (was wearing non blessed bs AND boots) knowing my luck the game tried to bless gourd or garment and not finding any equipped i got nothing...in other words...it's messed up just as the rest of this game
I am personally not sure as to whether or not 110 RBs attempt to bless the Garment/Talisman slots. I am trying to figure that out with friends.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:13   #15
n10s6ulxtc
OrgyMonger

n10s6ulxtc is on a distinguished road
12 blessed rebirths to date 2 full sets of blessed soc tao gear for nix and rainbow, making mele tao dragon gear as soon as i assemble another soc set, some waters, some fires, always controlled which item got blessed, never missed out... i think the server just dosn't like you guys ]; ) (yes I know you say "lucky" but lucky 12 out of 12?)
Whaaaahh!!!!!
Old Oompa-Loompas pwn new Oompa-Loompas, deal with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ Digital
We are fully aware of the problem, and we are very seriously considering doing something about it. Sometime. Mabey. Please purchace a five pack of Dragon Balls at http://account.conqueronline.com/account/sales0.htm
n10s6ulxtc is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: