Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 08:31   #196
gawain187

gawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond repute
Demon Exterminator Quest bug

Hi,

on 26th april saturday.

I was engaged with the demon exterminator quest for L120's

Talked to cloud saint and received the turtles doves -> birdman route.

I was overjoyed as this route i find is the easiest route.

So i went through the quest killed turtle doves, no problem, on to bandits, smooth kiling, snakemen, fine, finally birdman easy as pie. I then went back to cloud saint was devestated that he didnt use the soul to increase my level BUT instead said for me to go kill 1500 snakemens again. I was really unhappy . But anyhow, I did go kill snakemens again, went to birdmans again. Then i finally got the quest complete.

This happened to me on the Fairytale -> WildSwan server
Old 04-27-2008, 13:51   #197
NewWorldTrojan
Bored

NewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
whats your character name over there hmm?

Juvenile - Tro-Tro - 120-42 Retired
Sugoi - tro-arch 123-112 retired
NewWorldTrojan - tro-war-tro 120-120-88 RE-ACTIVATED
NewWorldTrixz - archer 111 retired
Kaeluri - non-Rb warrior 114

Neptune
Sixis - 120-120-112 Ninja - 2nd pure 2nd rb ninja on neptune [1/14/09]

9/14 sockets

Working on a Comeback
NewWorldTrojan is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 13:54   #198
BadElf
Alakay

BadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawain187 View Post
Hi,

on 26th april saturday.

I was engaged with the demon exterminator quest for L120's

Talked to cloud saint and received the turtles doves -> birdman route.

I was overjoyed as this route i find is the easiest route.

So i went through the quest killed turtle doves, no problem, on to bandits, smooth kiling, snakemen, fine, finally birdman easy as pie. I then went back to cloud saint was devestated that he didnt use the soul to increase my level BUT instead said for me to go kill 1500 snakemens again. I was really unhappy . But anyhow, I did go kill snakemens again, went to birdmans again. Then i finally got the quest complete.

This happened to me on the Fairytale -> WildSwan server
hmmm maybe the day befor u gave up? i rly have no idea never seen this happen befor.
, Crixus 85 Mage, Ganta 85 Hunter Destromath
BadElf is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 14:50   #199
Mr_Taoist
Your Momma

Mr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
bla bla bla? his jar got glitched and the dumbass went and killed a nother 1500 instead of 100-200 to c if it worked

/fail

/end rant
j00 DA MAN!!!!1111 taoist for MOD!!!
Code:
***1603;***1583;***1581;***1575;***1604;***1602;***1601;***1586;
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0ad5b45ee3c96d0d7b8f
Beginner and Bonus Pack Guide!
Epic Win Located Here;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
I also voted yes, cause I dont like my modding style either although posters make it necessary.
Mr_Taoist is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 17:25   #200
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Taoist View Post
bla bla bla? his jar got glitched and the dumbass went and killed a nother 1500 instead of 100-200 to c if it worked

/fail

/end rant
actually if that was the case.. he would have been given that message after killing snakemen the first time.. not given another jar to go to birdman.. then told to return to snakemen.. I also have never experienced this so I don't know what to say about it...

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 06:27   #201
gawain187

gawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond reputegawain187 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldTrojan View Post
whats your character name over there hmm?
I really wish to remain anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Taoist View Post

/fail

/end rant
I really wish i could kill 100-200 to see if it worked, BUT the cloud saint guy TOOK away my birdman pot and gave me the snakemen one, it was also EMPTY (0/1500)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadElf View Post
hmmm maybe the day befor u gave up? i rly have no idea never seen this happen befor.
The day beforehand i completed the bullmonsters quest and gotten the exp.

It was a good thing, I was doing the birdman quest. Imagine if i was doing the red-devils one....That would take the piss real bad...

Last edited by gawain187; 04-28-2008 at 06:31.
gawain187 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 08:53   #202
nuld

nuld is an unknown quantity at this point
I was making the quest with my wife and in the count of the wife the monster go more quickly, maybe this wasn'ět a bug but when I arrive to 300 my wife go to finish the quest and she can't, so she came back and when we arrive to 300 of my count and 67 kill more in his count she can finish the quest.
nuld is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 12:16   #203
Matze21
Matt

Matze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond repute
allways dc b4 u try to give the quest back, maybe u dont have enough, its a bug when u share team skill sometimes it say 50 but u only get 46 or whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauer View Post
Sending egys to botjail for no reason is the best thing they have done in ages ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
geez, the question should be

Should anyone trust anything related to Conquer?

and the answer is no.

that does not mean they never do things right, it means you cannot count on them....ever.
Matze21 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2008, 03:11   #204
DemonDeacon

DemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze21 View Post
allways dc b4 u try to give the quest back, maybe u dont have enough, its a bug when u share team skill sometimes it say 50 but u only get 46 or whatever
Actually this very thing happened to me once on that quest.. but i realized afterwards..that because i simply knew what to kill next...i just went there, instead of checking with the cloud saint before starting the next set..yeah, i was pissed...havent repeated that mistake since though -.-
DemonDeacon is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2008, 03:13   #205
DemonDeacon

DemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDeacon View Post
Actually this very thing happened to me once on that quest.. but i realized afterwards..that because i simply knew what to kill next...i just went there, instead of checking with the cloud saint before starting the next set..yeah, i was pissed...havent repeated that mistake since though -.-
i apologize i quoted the wrong person.. this was in response to having to redo the snakemen/bandits :P
DemonDeacon is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2008, 05:16   #206
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone tell me how tha funk i got this KO count?

No i didn't revive any monsters -_______-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IPs201.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	63734  
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 15:09   #207
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
This could be fixed, If you log in and do the quest you'll see that the jar either has a -45 or something or a +45, thats basically what everyone would be complaining about relogging can fix this issue to show the correct amount because the -45 or +45 shouldnt exist. also theres a Bug with this quest that has it so it doesnt need to count every 50 it just gives you their kills each monster dead.
For example, *I log in* which is what you should do, then get the jar but dont scroll over it, instead just team with an archer or another player and have your counter on.

After a while you can put your curser over the jar and it will say analyzing data and show you 300.
What I'm trying to point out here is that when logging in and getting the jar without looking at it, while in a team letting an archer get you kills you wont see 50 go by the team. but after you get like say 213 kills from the archer exactly scroll over the jar and it will say 213 as well meening its just like filling up your own jar.

^that may not be a problem but it happends, please look into it. thanks

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMAjtSfDQk

Reputation point(s) 617412467
hellishemo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 00:24   #208
Final~Blow

Final~Blow is on a distinguished road
Well maybe u have 2 stick with ur team. When i do monster quest i always have to stick with the person who is killing the mob for ko count to count.

Pharos server lotz of chars
Final~Blow is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: