Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.44 average. Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 18:32   #241
wrathv3ng3nc3

wrathv3ng3nc3 is on a distinguished road
i'm using windows home basic 32-bit. when i open the file it pops up very thin and way too tall. i cant see the bottom bars, and cant even get my mouse to move the screen at all

Last edited by wrathv3ng3nc3; 07-17-2009 at 19:57. Reason: problem changed
wrathv3ng3nc3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 10:18   #242
FallenGrace
where am i

FallenGrace is on a distinguished road
plz help. i cannot get co to load on my vista computer. i had xp on this machine then i upgraded to vista ultimate. now when co loads it autopatchs, loads the login in screen, logs in (or so it would seem). then just when the game should pop up, it tells me that conquer has experienced an error and windows will see if there is a fix and closes it.
Old 07-24-2009, 14:47   #243
FallenGrace
where am i

this may help.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:08   #244
Quickb

Quickb is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got almost the same problem, it loads, logs in. And after a few seconds it freezes ends up at the "creating maps" screen from log in. I'm using Vista 64-bit.
Though on my XP computer it works fine. Anyone has a sollution? I tried, reinstalling. Manual patching. Deleting all remaining files. And running in Admin mode. It worked fine a few months ago.
Quickb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 11:36   #245
FallenGrace
where am i

wow.... people here sure are helpfull. thanks a bunch.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:43   #246
VampireGod
Drummer

VampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenGrace View Post
I get this same error (in Finnish, though) when I try to autopatch. I'm using Home Premium 32-bit; my computer is Acer Aspire 5520 laptop, the processor is AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64 2.20 GHz and the laptop has 4 Gb RAM. How to fix it? Haven't tried re-install yet, though, goin' to do that next.
Nature/Lightning
Chaosmaker
#003A-Noob3#00
VampireGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 06:49   #247
admirer13

admirer13 is on a distinguished road
Vista premium 32
admirer13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 05:24   #248
Min

Min is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
i need to know the name of the server you play in CO
Real helpful 8) He already told you he hadn't even had a chance to play the game yet- let alone pick a server, and you haven't even responded to him. More so, ignored him.

*claps*

Reason I'm making a deal out of this is because I have exactly the same problem. But seeing as people here aren't helpful at all (have you noticed that 70% or so of the posts here are just unsolved problems or just blatantly ignored like the one I quoted), it's a wonder why you guys can't get new players or players wanting to replay the game to come back.

What a waste of time this is C:

Last edited by Min; 11-08-2009 at 05:28.
Min is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 10:03   #249
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Min View Post
Real helpful 8) He already told you he hadn't even had a chance to play the game yet- let alone pick a server, and you haven't even responded to him. More so, ignored him.

*claps*

Reason I'm making a deal out of this is because I have exactly the same problem. But seeing as people here aren't helpful at all (have you noticed that 70% or so of the posts here are just unsolved problems or just blatantly ignored like the one I quoted), it's a wonder why you guys can't get new players or players wanting to replay the game to come back.

What a waste of time this is C:
Sigh... the main reason I ignore its because almost nobody bothers reading other pages or stickies and the answer is repeated many times so in case you didn't read the Big FAQ type tracert 69.59.142.13 in a cmd window if you get many *** it means your ISP is blocking it and you need to call them, if you get replies it means something in your computer is blocking conquer.

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 21:48   #250
88maikel

88maikel is on a distinguished road
Arrow

this is my new laptop
i have download conquer

i want to play conquer
but the screen is not good
i cant see my equipment ore my items and my health and mana is not anymore in the circle where it is suposed to be .

how can i repair this problem with
windows vista home premium

acer aspire7730G
processor :intel(R)Core(TM)2Duo CPU p7350 @ 2.00GHz 2,00GHz

(RAM) : 4,00GB

type computer 32- bits

Last edited by 88maikel; 11-11-2009 at 21:55.
88maikel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 22:06   #251
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88maikel View Post
this is my new laptop
i have download conquer

i want to play conquer
but the screen is not good
i cant see my equipment ore my items and my health and mana is not anymore in the circle where it is suposed to be .

how can i repair this problem with
windows vista home premium

acer aspire7730G
processor :intel(R)Core(TM)2Duo CPU p7350 @ 2.00GHz 2,00GHz

(RAM) : 4,00GB

type computer 32- bits
A screenshot would really help but I'm guessing it's this http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=588209

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 09:24   #252
Mileek
Done.

Mileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond repute
Probably a simple fix, that's been mentioned, but...

Vista-32 bit.
Random crashes, no pop-up, just closes the running window. (Tried reinstalling).
Mileek is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 11:42   #253
MutatingVomit

MutatingVomit is on a distinguished road
Vista home basic
I just downloaded the game. When I click start [I've tried both standard and high definition] it seems like it's going to start and then I get this message:

The game can not be started. The problem might be related to your version of Direct3D. It is suggested that you reinstall the graphics driver. You can click "OK" to run Direct X Diagnostics for details.

I clicked OK and I have no idea what I'm looking at, but at the bottom is says "no problems found"
MutatingVomit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 01:59   #254
antaturbo

antaturbo is on a distinguished road
help :(

for some reason i cant see super gem effects flower effects etc.. anyone have any idea ive been playing game like this for 3 years now and im fed up :/
antaturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 14:24   #255
hoho

hoho is on a distinguished road
i have windows 7 and the buttons are overlapping, i already changed my screen resolution to small and restarted it, but it's still overlapping. i think my computer is a 64 bit. im been thinking for a really long time. Please help me
hoho is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: