Old 06-06-2010, 12:18   #1
Fraghunter

Fraghunter is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't log in, Could someone help? this error is weirdd!

Hello,

I've tried already many things to make this work but none of it helped like reinstall and repatching the game.

My error is as follow:

I get this error when i try to log in the game.. i get to see the loadbar load till like 30% then i get this error and i have to shut the game off.

I looked also in the map of debug and there it gives me this information about the error (maybe this can help you see what my error is about):
Can not find font: Courier New 12 -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
”ļIF_NOT(pMyFont)”ļ in F:\Projects\C3Engine_Official\graphic\ND_Bitmap.cp p, 896 -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
Fail to create DEFAULT_GUI_FONT font MS Shell Dlg -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
”ļIF_NOT(pMyFont)”ļ in F:\Projects\C3Engine_Official\graphic\ND_Bitmap.cp p, 906 -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
Fail to create simsun.ttc!! -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
”ļIF_NOT(pMyFont)”ļ in F:\Projects\C3Engine_Official\graphic\ND_Bitmap.cp p, 914 -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
Fail to create simsun.ttf!! -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
”ļIF_NOT(pMyFont)”ļ in F:\Projects\C3Engine_Official\graphic\ND_Bitmap.cp p, 921 -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
Fail to create Courier New font!! -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
”ļASSERT(CMyBitmap::GameFontCreate()) in 173 line of D:\CQ2ClientRelease-12.14.2\3DRole\GameMain.cpp”ļ -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010
”ļASSERT(!s_FontSet.empty()) in 981 line of F:\Projects\C3Engine_Official\graphic\ND_Bitmap.cp p”ļ -- Sun Jun 06 19:57:13 2010
”ļASSERT(!s_FontSet.empty()) in 204 line of F:\Projects\C3Engine_Official\graphic\ND_Bitmap.cp p”ļ -- Sun Jun 06 19:57:13 2010

Thanks for your time..

Last edited by Fraghunter; 06-07-2010 at 05:58.
Fraghunter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 14:44   #2
Chalkie v.3
Banned

Chalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
lolz, in b4 banz
Chalkie v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 15:22   #3
Fraghunter

Hm..sorry what do you mean with in b4 banz?
Old 06-06-2010, 19:29   #4
TheLionsHeart
Fire Tao

TheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to TheLionsHeart
If you would read the error it specifically says: "Can not find font: Courier New 12 -- Sun Jun 06 19:56:54 2010". Apparently you need to check your font to see if you have it. You most likely would have had less of an issue with help here had you needed help with the game rather than a private server. BTW 5 years and only 3 post FTW.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:20   #5
Fraghunter

That is because i quit playing conquer for a long time and now i tried to install again and get this error when trying to log in, and i checked my font its there Courier New 12 thats the issue, it is active in my map but still getting this error?
Old 06-07-2010, 19:12   #6
TheLionsHeart
Fire Tao

TheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to TheLionsHeart
Why don't you just download the official client from the website and reinstall it. You are not using the conquer client, you are using a private server client that will not work for Conquer. Your error is in a language that most people on here do not read. Just because you removed the title bar of the error message doesn't mean you are using the conquer client. :/
Old 06-08-2010, 00:00   #7
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Can you please translate the error messge first?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: