Old 11-29-2011, 06:33   #1
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Clearing a fact

If you got caught botting on lets say... day A and you try to redeem yourself on day B. It will not justify your actions what you have done on day A.

This should clear up the idiotic nonsense danny and some others are keeping up.

x.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2011, 07:39   #2
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
so you are saying you should be banned right this instant for ALL the times you cheated?

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2011, 07:47   #3
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
so you are saying you should be banned right this instant for ALL the times you cheated?
Just ignore him, he keeps owning himself a day after another, he knows danny didn't bot against bilon.
He just keeps talking out of his ass because he hates danny.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:50   #4
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
He just keeps talking out of his ass because he hates danny.
He hates someone because he fails at Conquer Online, a horrible free to play MMORPG. Sad life.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2011, 14:55   #5
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
I have paid my debt and so is danny doing right now ^,^

Well nip should just kill himself tbh i mean lol, making fake videos of players he cannot beat in game to get them jailed and still failed cause he's a lowlife scum Want a cookie nip and danny?
Old 11-29-2011, 15:24   #6
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
paid your debt? how so? By buying a botted character & probably botted gears? by getting permanent jailed on one char after 3-4 bloody botjails?

the only reason it's taking so long is because of TQ's incompetence and you have to smash their face into the facts before they do anything. Saw that black guy on tv that always says "I know nuffin' man." That's hemp.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2011, 15:50   #7
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Lezim every ****ing day when I get home, I check forum and see yet ANOTHER thread of Danny's botjail case, just shut the **** up, no one cares about you, no one likes you, in-game or in rl.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2011, 19:05   #8
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
paid your debt? how so? By buying a botted character & probably botted gears? by getting permanent jailed on one char after 3-4 bloody botjails?

the only reason it's taking so long is because of TQ's incompetence and you have to smash their face into the facts before they do anything. Saw that black guy on tv that always says "I know nuffin' man." That's hemp.
Idk what ur on about the botjailing, I got my account could have done it like most did in this server including you which is bot but i couldn't be arsed to bot it so did it my way either way I paid my debts.

Danny is doing that too now by restarting on his water cause he lost his ninja in perm botjail for botting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Lezim every ****ing day when I get home, I check forum and see yet ANOTHER thread of Danny's botjail case, just shut the **** up, no one cares about you, no one likes you, in-game or in rl.
Bro you mad? 3 weeks passed and he is still in botjail didn't you say you got good contacts with gm's? Didn't you say it was skill? cause it seems majority of the community thinks other wise

Waw you rage about my life and me being in game lol that's adorable cause it comes from a white boy cracker who is afraid of black people.
Old 11-29-2011, 23:04   #9
Skald
Joker

Skald is on a distinguished road
Who or What is danny? What it did? And why does this name appear in almost every thread in Classic Cluster forums?
Old 11-29-2011, 23:39   #10
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald View Post
Who or What is danny? What it did? And why does this name appear in almost every thread in Classic Cluster forums?
I am Danny!
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2011, 00:05   #11
Skald
Joker

Skald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
I am Danny!
And i am Peter so what?
Old 11-30-2011, 01:18   #12
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
I am Danny!
I am danny.

Hy.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:31   #13
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
I am danny.

Hy.
Im danny

hy hhhh
Old 11-30-2011, 04:53   #14
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald View Post
Simple it's a "kid" who has spent 1 year or more botting to make his account, a full +7 -7 sdg geared king account.

He has been caught and perm jailed on his former old account with gears a long time ago, yet he restarted all over from scratch and got that king account. Offcourse thanks to botting and in the end botting has ended his account, so now he's sad that he lost a second account in botjail forever cause of botting.

I do find it quite funny if you ask me, I mean it's the second time it happened lol. wut failure.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:10   #15
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Simple it's a "kid" who has spent 1 year or more botting to make his account, a full +7 -7 sdg geared king account.

He has been caught and perm jailed on his former old account with gears a long time ago, yet he restarted all over from scratch and got that king account. Offcourse thanks to botting and in the end botting has ended his account, so now he's sad that he lost a second account in botjail forever cause of botting.

I do find it quite funny if you ask me, I mean it's the second time it happened lol. wut failure.
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: