Old 04-12-2011, 13:24   #46
DiDiRulez

DiDiRulez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
I didn't try to aim lmfao. First off, I remember owning you pretty bad, which is why i typed that. I usually type @aimpot or aimbot=1212372721 (random ****) while pwning noobs like you to make fun of them.

Last night me and Betsy were owning DiDi yet again. He got mad and found an old screeny of me owning him and wanted to post on forums to get a laugh. If I was using an aimbot, wouldn't you think I'd type it in team/whisper? Why the hell would I use talk where you could read it lmfao. Btw, I know I am not the best at fb, but calling me sucky makes you seem like a piece of ****. I'm better than you in fastblade so you are only making yourself look bad... o.0

PS. Yes, it was me on Gentleman.
oh dude nice lie how much times it takes from u to write it btw i was pwning u and at the end u said "iam lagging we play later" and i swear that is what has happened stop being lier just accept it )

Char : Water 132 - warrior 132 -Trojan 132

Server : Royality_EU

Last edited by DiDiRulez; 04-12-2011 at 14:06.
DiDiRulez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 13:25   #47
DiDiRulez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoist~God View Post
hahahah didi your so ****ing dumb
oh koff u got botjail before for aiming , deny that plz :S

Old 04-12-2011, 13:30   #48
DiDiRulez

Quote:
The server is US now and I am owning DiDi. But wait, I owned DiDi when server was EU, so what does this mean?

Seriously DiDi you self own yourself so many times. Btw, your constant lie about you having 500+ ping is a lie from this screeny. 200 ping is heaven compared to what I have on a EU server and your 40 fps is also nice.

I will see you at GuildWar hercing again like usual. ty bb
at morning my ping is sure 200 and under 200 that is why i was pwning u and about hercing at gw u got sweety, hercing too in ur guild if u made her stop i will stop ! and last gw everyone was hercing cuz ping sucks

Old 04-12-2011, 14:49   #49
Cerkez

Cerkez has a spectacular aura aboutCerkez has a spectacular aura aboutCerkez has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDiRulez View Post
all against me but i still was pwning u guys
im so sure about this. when you kill someone that means pwning to u but when u dead over 20 times u start saying lag,aimbot blabla
Old 04-12-2011, 15:10   #50
Envy^

Envy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy^ has a reputation beyond repute

Undertow doesnt aim.

I win teh thread.
Envy^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 15:17   #51
DiDiRulez

i didnot say he aiming i said he tried to and i know he is not that good at fb he sucks but now he acting as pro cuz he is from us and got good ping i just wanted to tell him that he is sucks no more

Old 04-12-2011, 16:06   #52
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
i didnot say he aiming i said he tried to and i know he is not that good at fb he sucks but now he acting as pro cuz he is from us and got good ping i just wanted to tell him that he is sucks no more
You can't say I suck when the server is a EU server and I still kill you... I just fail to see your point. I agree though, I am not the best at fb on a EUROPEAN server. I never act pro either. There are many players on royalty who can woop my ass in fb/ss lmao. Of course, I will never know who is better seeing as it is impossible for both myself and my opponent to have the same ping, since I am American and my opponent is usually EU.

Last edited by Undertow; 04-12-2011 at 16:09.
Undertow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 16:45   #53
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
I play to have fun, not to "win".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
charly sheen quote D:
Charly is disappointed at her
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 17:02   #54
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can't say I suck when the server is a EU server and I still kill you... I just fail to see your point. I agree though, I am not the best at fb on a EUROPEAN server. I never act pro either. There are many players on royalty who can woop my ass in fb/ss lmao. Of course, I will never know who is better seeing as it is impossible for both myself and my opponent to have the same ping, since I am American and my opponent is usually EU.
I can whoop your ass np.
Old 04-12-2011, 17:04   #55
DiDiRulez

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkV2 View Post
Waw nice provoking a hercer to herc more.
who is talking ? the retarded old owner of Roxas ! now i know why u hates me thx for complaining

Old 04-12-2011, 17:15   #56
LinkV2
Banned

Quote:
who is talking ? the retarded old owner of Roxas ! now i know why u hates me thx for complaining
I dont even remember who you are. Probably a persistent annoying egy, but heey there are many of you so I do get confused>=[
Old 04-12-2011, 17:28   #57
DiDiRulez

Quote:
I dont even remember who you are. Probably a persistent annoying egy, but heey there are many of you so I do get confused>=[
iam sure u remember me , briefly idc u just a damn racist no more !

Old 04-12-2011, 17:40   #58
LinkV2
Banned

Quote:
iam sure u remember me , briefly idc u just a damn racist no more !
maybe I am being racist to just your kind instead of your race cause I can get along with quite some other egys. But you are 1 heck of a stupid person, hope there are none more of your species out there.

Btw check the egyptian version of forums... u might belong there but besides that, ur anger might be understood there.
Old 04-12-2011, 18:22   #59
DiDiRulez

Quote:
maybe I am being racist to just your kind instead of your race cause I can get along with quite some other egys. But you are 1 heck of a stupid person, hope there are none more of your species out there.

Btw check the egyptian version of forums... u might belong there but besides that, ur anger might be understood there.
what about u check the quit retard's forums . it is kinda good for retards ppl as u that quit Co !

Old 04-13-2011, 01:20   #60
Rogash
Rogash

Rogash is on a distinguished road
waw nice ! undertow plz send me this aim .... but i got to work on my typing its kinda hard to type that each time u throw an fb
btw dont be so hard on him guyz .... poor guy's name is didi after all
Dead ... same as this server

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: