Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 03:57   #121
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekushay View Post
hey! if it gets good enough ill come mining with you guys
cuz you know... misery loves company...

but if it's gonna happen like this we should get a noob with DBs, botjail it, and sell it in jail
some guy actually did that in the last BJings

EDIT: you know, too bad we can't mine in BJ... cuz we might mine 2 DBs and get out
or does it have to be in CPs? O_o
I have enough cps to pay out. I just don't like the idea of paying for what i didn't "buy".

It's like police enter into your house and drag you away from your table when you were having breakfast and they say you have been consuming/selling drugs, jail you and expect you to pay. LOL.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 04:00   #122
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Botters
Hemp is never wrong, Stop botting for god sake
Old 12-07-2010, 04:03   #123
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Botters
lol

I love these bot threads, always complete and utter failure on TQ's behalf.

The lol's just keep coming back.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:05   #124
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I have enough cps to pay out. I just don't like the idea of paying for what i didn't "buy".

It's like police enter into your house and drag you away from your table when you were having breakfast and they say you have been consuming/selling drugs, jail you and expect you to pay. LOL.
Oh dear the police did that to you

What drugs were ya sellin btw?
Old 12-07-2010, 04:05   #125
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
I see get out of jail free for some actual botters in the botjail.

Its unfortunate that people who actually play the game without cheating, get shafted like this often.
Then there are the people who don't have any idea what is going on at all because they don't read the forums, so they end up buying/paying DBs to get out when they have done nothing in the first place.
Do you think TQ is going to tell them that?????

Good luck to yah anyway, more than obvious your not a botter, but I'm dissapointed really that Hemp didn't call you a dirty Botter lol.
Thanks.
At first i was thinking this was some move for the Monk's arrival... all people get out of botjail for free or something, but they are being put into jail first. LOL.

There was a srg ninja botter that was botjailed, but she bailed herself out pretty fast. While us miners were watching this happening. LOL.

And if i would bot a char, would i be that stupid to use a high lvl water tao, that took me so long to even get that way, and think that i'd not get botjailed while i know a friend that did use mine bots got jailed? He admitted that he used a mining bot and he also payed his way out. So i knew it botjails mine-bots anyway, but i didn't even need a mine bot. Those gems that i got a day (and i still have some of them in the botjail + some that another miner threw away) were all that i needed from the mines. Got pked and dropped stuff, no big deal, i revive and run back to the mine. While others i can bet they are still multi-ing their miners somewhere right now.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 04:05   #126
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Botters
Let me redeem myself by taking me out of BJ?
I'll be on my best behaviour that I've always been on

but it's ok deto~ i had my 130 non rb water BJed [the switch user thing]
and got it out just a few days before by having a friend BJ a noob with CPs on it

didn't know about this til like... now XD
Old 12-07-2010, 04:07   #127
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Oh dear the police did that to you

What drugs were ya sellin btw?
Cow dung. Believe me, it works like a miracle!

only that i don't have a cow...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 04:10   #128
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Let me redeem myself by taking me out of BJ?
I'll be on my best behaviour that I've always been on

but it's ok deto~ i had my 130 non rb water BJed [the switch user thing]
and got it out just a few days before by having a friend BJ a noob with CPs on it

didn't know about this til like... now XD
I don't even know if it was that in your case, or if it takes it just like alt-tabbing.
My pc has only 3 things available:
Stand By, Shut Down and Restart. Not sure if there is an "Enable user switching", but dad's pc has Switch User by default on the shutdown menu. And his is a Dual-Core.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 04:15   #129
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
ooh O_O that's akward D:
but that was months ago when I was BJed, so I'm kinda over it now

I'm reaaally interested in this one though, I'm doing a S> Class 3 + 4 Upgrades business thingy so... D:
Guess I'll stop
Old 12-07-2010, 04:20   #130
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
ooh O_O that's akward D:
but that was months ago when I was BJed, so I'm kinda over it now

I'm reaaally interested in this one though, I'm doing a S> Class 3 + 4 Upgrades business thingy so... D:
Guess I'll stop
I still see miners appearing... So i guess it's not fixed yet. Ppl are running through botjail lolz.
And i still see botters bailing themselves out immediately.
And things are getting weirder when there's a lack of oxygen...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P121.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	140197  
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 04:25   #131
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I still see miners appearing... So i guess it's not fixed yet. Ppl are running through botjail lolz.
And i still see botters bailing themselves out immediately.
And things are getting weirder when there's a lack of oxygen...
Flower plz
Old 12-07-2010, 04:33   #132
ekushay
Made in HK

at least they're not asking you to finger them?

ummm anyways imma go to sleep now, will join you in BJ tmr :]
Old 12-07-2010, 04:34   #133
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
at least they're not asking you to finger them?

ummm anyways imma go to sleep now, will join you in BJ tmr :]
Ok, sleep well / good night.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 04:36   #134
Aotearoa

Aotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond repute
Explains why I was botjailed on a client that was 2 days old with a computer that had never had a bot on it.

Aotearoa
Pure Monk 130 - 131 - 125

Paine
Pure Ninja 130 - 131 - 127
SoulsOfTheLightGuild Leader
Liberty/Prosperity
Old 12-07-2010, 04:37   #135
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Strange, since our definitely clean clients don't have any problems. Might make extra sure you remove all naughty things, and install from the files downloaded from the official website.

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: