Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 14:36   #91
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Be nice.

Have you PM'd Hemp about this problem? I dont believe DETO is a botter and nor do I believe you are one to, theres gotta be something wrong with Tq anti-botting program.

?
good idea. I shall PM hemp explaining this very delicate situation along with the video for him to refer to.
Old 12-06-2010, 14:38   #92
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
i should.

Hemp is ganna thing im a botter cuase their bot system cought me.
And it seems it's not related to a certain OS, i'm using XP and got jailed. Yours is Vista or 7?
Anyway idk what was the cause of this, i think just mining is the sole cause O_o. But... there should be a mass of ppl entering, not 1 every half hour.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-06-2010, 14:38   #93
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
good idea. I shall PM hemp explaining this very delicate situation along with the video for him to refer to.
Dont be upset with me...

What do you think is going to happen, I assume you have PM'd Hemp about your innocence's.
Old 12-06-2010, 14:41   #94
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
im not upset. sarcaism I dont really care about the noobs, because, well they were noobs.

My pm to hemp anyways though (trying to be funny ish)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM
Hi Sir.

Today I was botjailed on one of my miners for nothing. I then hopped onto the forum and found 3, yes 3, threads with people saying they were botjailed (please refer to the bugs and community sections for these threads). Further looking into it, i decided to bring another noob to the mine, but this time with a twist, I WAS RECORDING IT. Guess what happened? Botjailed. This has lead me to me conclusion that your bot catcher system is malfunctioning and that it needs to be fixed. I hope you will let my characters our, but if you cant, that's fine cuase it wont anyways. Character name of one was 60729002, and the other character name was 60729003.

I thought this should just be brought to your attention, and have a great day.

Anyways, have to go for a bit, got to take my brother somewhere.
Old 12-06-2010, 14:44   #95
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im not upset. sarcaism I dont really care about the noobs, because, well they were noobs.

My pm to hemp anyways though (trying to be funny ish)

Anyways, have to go for a bit, got to take my brother somewhere.
I've also pm-ed but with a link to the thread. Doubt i'll get my water out anyway, but for other players' sake, FIX THE SYSTEM! TQ!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-06-2010, 15:01   #96
AranaBanana
Fr00blette

AranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp is so going to be spammed with messages from people asking to be released from botjail. Sucks to work for TQ. D=

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.

Rawr! I'm a Fr00b.
Old 12-06-2010, 15:04   #97
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AranaBanana View Post
Hemp is so going to be spammed with messages from people asking to be released from botjail. Sucks to work for TQ. D=
His prob, not ours.
Old 12-06-2010, 15:52   #98
anthony14
Shiva4eva

anthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond repute
I just tested this out..
log a miner lvl 16,
get a pickaxe.. mine in tc..
escape and press log in..
after few mins.. you're in bot jail! and on eagle server.. there are 2 of us atm LOL xD
i feel sorry for my noob

^

Last edited by anthony14; 12-06-2010 at 15:56.
Old 12-06-2010, 15:55   #99
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony14 View Post
I just tested this out..
log a miner lvl 16,
get a pickaxe.. mine in tc..
escape and press log in..
after few mins.. you're in bot jail! and on eagle server.. there are 2 of us atm LOL xD
i feel sorry for my noob

If only i knew it was epidemics season on botjailing, i would have kept my water away from the mines. A 116 water pfff....
EDIT: 117 water, forgot the quizz lvled it.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-06-2010, 16:18   #100
anthony14
Shiva4eva

anthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond repute
haha! hello emerald! hello botjail! hello deto's water!

^ LAWL! =D
Old 12-06-2010, 17:00   #101
DETONATOAREA
Female

We're all gonna die!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P115.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	140191  
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-06-2010, 18:17   #102
praning69

praning69 is on a distinguished road
to those people in TQ that said that there program is FLAWLESS, they just don't want to admit the fact that there system is ****ED UP!!! WHAT ARE THEY, GOD??? they don't make mistake??? STUPID!!!! THAT"S JUST PLAIN STUPIDITY OF A SELF PROCLAIMING GENIUSES!!! STUPID *******S!!! they want us to pay out of botjail!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 18:19   #103
praning69

praning69 is on a distinguished road
that's just what they want!!! buy db's from site cuz they're already POOR!!! THEY WANT TO BE RICH IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME by TELLING EACH AND EVERY PLAYER THAT THEY BOT!!! TQ IS DESPERATE!!!! PATHETIC SCUMBAGS!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 19:19   #104
Teclis
iDrink

Teclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by praning69 View Post
that's just what they want!!! buy db's from site cuz they're already POOR!!! THEY WANT TO BE RICH IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME by TELLING EACH AND EVERY PLAYER THAT THEY BOT!!! TQ IS DESPERATE!!!! PATHETIC SCUMBAGS!!!
O.o take a breather mate.
lvl 117 Archer (TQ deleted this char without warning)
lvl 110-118 Water-Water
lvl 113 Ninja
lvl 125 Warrior
lvl 111 Warrior
lvl 111 Warrior
lvl 110 Warrior

Star Arrow
130-130-92 Pure Water
130-112 Arch-Arch

HTAPAWASOv2.0's: Superman Guide/EXP & Damage Guide
SioKanla's: Elite Warrior Guide
Red or Green's: Warrior Farming Guide
MacSeoin's: Calculators

Look Up Old Chars
Old 12-06-2010, 19:20   #105
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
The issue is being investigated, and should there be a problem, it will be rectified as soon as possible. At this time, I would again warn all of you against illegal programs and client edits (yes this includes "clickys" and anything you use to automate or "enhance" CO).
Should you have been jailed incorrectly in the last few days, we would ask you to have your character remain there, and we will assist you in removing them as they are identified. We take wrongful jailings seriously, and are working to ensure that the cheaters are punished, not the legitimate players. We appreciate the support given by the community, and would like to thank you for your patience while we root out those who choose to disobey the rules through cheating.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: