View Poll Results: Does he cheat, that is the question
yes <<< plain and simple he cheats 4 40.00%
no <<< he's just super awesome 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2010, 15:53   #1
ninjenga

ninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of light
if it's not aimbot what is it?

http://www.xfire.com/video/3de1ba/

I know I said I was going to drop the subject if Dup cheats or not but I can't help it
what do you think?
pings steady (well below 500) fps steady above 30
ninjenga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 16:39   #2
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
I dont even know the guy, but if you use 500ms ping for reference you really need to know how internetos works.
500, 400, 300, 200 even 100 are far away from beign steady.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 18:38   #3
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
i know i dont play anymore but heres just my 2 cents,whether or not its needed you decide:Im not passing judgement but just looks like FBing to me.

1). if Cuthago is gonna keep jumping off screen and running, then Moh? is just gonna keep teleing in and hitting him, and it makes for an easy chain.

2). If you go to any other server,that FBing is average and i tell you, people on Pyramid/Royalty Ect Wreck heads with FB, and would destroy Moh? in a second :P.

3). Your acting like chaining hits is such a big thing,ill admit noone on tiger has done it cleanly ( including myself.as i sucked with new jumps) since new jumps came out par maybe gal, but maybe just maybe the guy does have some skill and finally someone is owning with the new jumps. Only way to find out is meet up, Net cafe and go at it i guess , but that aint gonna happen.

4).Im surprised everyone isnt Hercing as the new fire is now a Trojan with herc+stig > : )

anyway,much love to all you guys, im just popping in here as FBing is something i was always interested in and i dont mean to start anything.

/hasbeen out

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?

Last edited by LightSword; 12-28-2010 at 18:43.
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 22:31   #4
ninjenga

ninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I dont even know the guy, but if you use 500ms ping for reference you really need to know how internetos works.
500, 400, 300, 200 even 100 are far away from beign steady.
steady was the 374 through out video
I didn't ask if you knew him... what would that matter?
I asked for your opinion if you felt like it was aimbot or not
if you don't wanna share that it's fine
Old 12-28-2010, 23:05   #5
moneymoh
Nub

moneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond repute
can i vote?

Baldrs Pvp Video
moneymoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 23:31   #6
kronz
in wow

kronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond repute
def aimbot

Evelyinn[GM] says:
Lol Fail
kronz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 23:33   #7
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
ur ping throughout the video was about 376 the whole time, despite what u may believe u were lagging when it comes to pvp. from what it seems he's legit. ur fps are good but still since ur ping was higher than 300 if his ping was lower than 300 ur jumps would be easy for him to pick u off. i agree with marco on this. but yeah nice chain, seen higher and better but still good none the less. looks like moh learned him some skill lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 23:37   #8
kronz
in wow

kronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckJenkins View Post
ur ping throughout the video was about 376 the whole time, despite what u may believe u were lagging when it comes to pvp. from what it seems he's legit. ur fps are good but still since ur ping was higher than 300 if his ping was lower than 300 ur jumps would be easy for him to pick u off. i agree with marco on this. but yeah nice chain, seen higher and better but still good none the less. looks like moh learned him some skill lol
report it he will go to botjail cause it's obviously aimbot unless he can prove he can chain 4+ hits in a video its aimbot

Evelyinn[GM] says:
Lol Fail
Old 12-28-2010, 23:39   #9
moneymoh
Nub

moneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronz View Post
def aimbot
who r u first of all? and also, Calgary eh?!! I'll come down there and kick your face (Edmonton here Bish)

Baldrs Pvp Video
Old 12-28-2010, 23:44   #10
moneymoh
Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronz View Post
report it he will go to botjail cause it's obviously aimbot unless he can prove he can chain 4+ hits in a video its aimbot
you definitely obviously have experience with good FBers mr.dragon server!

Baldrs Pvp Video
Old 12-28-2010, 23:45   #11
kronz
in wow

ooo getting defensive over a game how pathetic like i said prove it or GTFO i've played co for 6+ years i know an aimbot when i see one record your skills or your a cheater simple as that

Evelyinn[GM] says:
Lol Fail
Old 12-29-2010, 06:13   #12
ninjenga

he did make a wittle video - where he couldn't hit the side of a barn
Old 12-29-2010, 06:27   #13
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
spose he could just make a vid.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2010, 06:33   #14
ninjenga

this is mohs video
(once he deleted something off his desktop)
takes hrs to upload
http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/dup...eplay-21537#tb
Old 12-29-2010, 07:00   #15
ninjenga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckJenkins View Post
3) Ping needs to be under 500, if over 500 FPS must hold 25+.
^^straight from the reporting section on rules
what I had meant by "steady" is there was no lag spikes -agree?
really people could make up any excuse- we've been over this before right?
I asked you to vote not ramble on about but but if if but if see

Mohs been to botjail for aim in the past and claimed to have gotten out for free
- I proved that to be a lie
Mohs been to botjail for auto lvl
- which he admits
cheater and a liar and a big mouth punkass
skilled? bahahahaha funny ****
now on with the voting please...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: