Old 12-28-2009, 16:31   #61
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
he looks nice but he is not i stay fighting until i get ban
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 16:58   #62
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Never seen anyone get banned for spam
Well it depends on the spam o.o
hi

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 17:01   #63
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
I command the SpamArmy disband and leave my peaceful land before I unleash the dogs on you all sept sonne cause I will just have to use my secret weapon upon her and if you do not bow down and admit defeat I shall destroy the spam army and offer no quarter!

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 18:15   #64
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMan View Post
I command the SpamArmy disband and leave my peaceful land before I unleash the dogs on you all sept sonne cause I will just have to use my secret weapon upon her and if you do not bow down and admit defeat I shall destroy the spam army and offer no quarter!
Ben! omg! where have you been? i've missed you so much. and i don't like other ppl play on your char cuz i say hi Ben and thay don't say this not Ben. they don't say anything and then i'm like OH NO ben don't like me no more. and ugh, you can tell i'm stressed out!

Edit: i also forgot to say "my playground" imma good sharer, but you have now become enemy of spamarmy!

Last edited by *Sonne*; 12-29-2009 at 14:38.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2010, 19:03   #65
AlanKing
<-PWI

AlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AlanKing
oh noes they joined the dark side
they`ll soon claim we r their sons asking us to join them o.o
130-130-113

Never to be seen on Co since 14th of December '09!Gone but Never Forgotten!

Currently playing PWI on Lost City server
- level 92 Cleric
- level 75 Assasin =X

Quit.
AlanKing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: