Old 09-30-2009, 18:55   #1
XxXJAMSTERXxX
Banned

XxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond repute
Sonne

no one has made you a thread in awhile.
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 40 seconds.

=[
XxXJAMSTERXxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 20:47   #2
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
james you're just an attention ***** and you know i have nothing better to do but respond with my own flavor of spam
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 23:15   #3
tevren
blah.

tevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
james you're just an attention ***** and you know i have nothing better to do but respond with my own flavor of spam
I want spam dumplings... or maybe a spam-milkshake
tevren is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 23:22   #4
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tevren View Post
I want spam dumplings... or maybe a spam-milkshake

eeewww
what's a wrinkled nose smiley look like ?
Old 10-01-2009, 07:39   #5
tevren
blah.

tevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
eeewww
what's a wrinkled nose smiley look like ?
:~(
my face looks like this :Q
Old 10-01-2009, 15:50   #6
XxXJAMSTERXxX
Banned

XxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond repute
im an attention ***** =]
Old 10-01-2009, 18:31   #7
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
:~(
my face looks like this :Q
i'm not gonna ask what's hanging outta ur mouth :~(

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXJAMSTERXxX View Post
im an attention ***** =]

yup i'm ur pimp
Old 10-01-2009, 23:32   #8
tevren
blah.

Quote:

yup i'm ur pimp
it's drool. i think im going to make spam with diced vegetables in garlic sauce this weekend
Old 10-02-2009, 05:20   #9
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
it's drool. i think im going to make spam with diced vegetables in garlic sauce this weekend
i think diced vegetables in garlic sauce would be much better accompanied by chicken.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:04   #10
XxXJAMSTERXxX
Banned

Quote:

yup i'm ur pimp
thanks masta
Old 10-02-2009, 11:20   #11
tevren
blah.

Quote:
i think diced vegetables in garlic sauce would be much better accompanied by chicken.
spam is the new chicken, or is it the new ham.... in which case i'd need to prepare sweet and sour spam
Old 10-02-2009, 12:22   #12
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
spam is the new chicken, or is it the new ham.... in which case i'd need to prepare sweet and sour spam
spam isn't anything new, it's all old pieces and parts ...
Old 10-02-2009, 13:27   #13
tevren
blah.

Quote:
spam isn't anything new, it's all old pieces and parts ...
It's just spiced/preserved pork shoulder. Spam is like the nerdy kid in high school who always intended well but never got along with anyone cause of his body odor.
Old 10-02-2009, 16:47   #14
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
It's just spiced/preserved pork shoulder. Spam is like the nerdy kid in high school who always intended well but never got along with anyone cause of his body odor.
LMAO
it was the kind of laugh that if i had milk in my mouth it would have sprayed out my nose

i was always under the impression that spam was made out of the same kind of left over crap that they make hot dogs and bologna out of. i never liked it as a kid, so iv'e never tried it since
Old 10-02-2009, 18:34   #15
tevren
blah.

Quote:
LMAO
it was the kind of laugh that if i had milk in my mouth it would have sprayed out my nose

i was always under the impression that spam was made out of the same kind of left over crap that they make hot dogs and bologna out of. i never liked it as a kid, so iv'e never tried it since
i like hot dogs and bologna... and pastrami... and any sort of processed meat in fact... why eat just beef or just pork when you can get it all together at once! I've heard nightmare stories about the "other meat" and byproducts that end up in processed meat, however the taste and nutritional values are hardly changed by these additional goodies.
(edit: I also didn't eat meat until I was 8-9 and didn't eat red meat until my teens... the sort of taboo that has been instilled in me makes red meat taste that much more delicious.)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: