Old 07-01-2009, 11:17   #16
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
you really have too much milk trowing it all over the glass
yah, i overdo it just a little, once in a while...
sorry. you need a towel? i give you the one i saved from R1CKs accident.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 11:31   #17
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
yah, i overdo it just a little, once in a while...
sorry. you need a towel? i give you the one i saved from R1CKs accident.
thanks for the towel
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 13:59   #18
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thanks for the towel

You're welcome.
Old 07-01-2009, 14:19   #19
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thanks for the towel
notice she didn't say it was clean? Only said it was saved from his "accident" so it may have been used to wipe up piss for all you know...

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 18:54   #20
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
yeh but one thing could it be the same one that donald duck gave to his head giving friend.....

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 19:15   #21
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
I'm lactose intolerant

366 Battle Power | Queen
¤.¸.¤°´¯`Happily Married To Quan¤.¸.¤°´¯`¤

Sunshine's Undisputed Top Trojan

R.I.P Nemassassin - Loved and Never Forgotten
Lil*Mizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2009, 19:38   #22
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz View Post
I'm lactose intolerant
i would be sad too
my fav glass is w/ fresh out of the oven hot ewwwyyy gooey chewy brownies
or the same brownies w/ a scoop of choco ice cream on top
Old 07-02-2009, 15:38   #23
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz View Post
I'm lactose intolerant
we know your intolerant...or is that intolerable? Aww hell, <3 lol

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Old 07-02-2009, 15:42   #24
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
we know your intolerant...or is that intolerable? Aww hell, <3 lol
be nice to her she already have a hard time notaloud to drink tasty milk

*gives cookies to all*

love you all
Old 07-02-2009, 15:45   #25
eeyore

Quote:
be nice to her she already have a hard time notaloud to drink tasty milk

*gives cookies to all*

love you all
I know she's got it rough in life. she's got it worse than the milk thing though Kai can be a major sweetie when she wants and would rip off your head just to see what your tummy looks like if the mood hit her right. Even though her and I had our differences in the past, they are in the past and I still think she's a decent woman. She can hang with me n I'll get her a soda

Quote:
Old 07-02-2009, 15:47   #26
anpaff
Banned

Quote:
I know she's got it rough in life. she's got it worse than the milk thing though Kai can be a major sweetie when she wants and would rip off your head just to see what your tummy looks like if the mood hit her right. Even though her and I had our differences in the past, they are in the past and I still think she's a decent woman. She can hang with me n I'll get her a soda
you sounds like a nice guy
Old 07-02-2009, 18:21   #27
eeyore

Quote:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't you DARE tarnish my rep! lol

Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 00:13   #28
anpaff
Banned

Quote:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't you DARE tarnish my rep! lol
okie your a bad ass motherfucker
Old 07-03-2009, 06:54   #29
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:

really he's an angel
he like to hide his wings, tho
Old 07-03-2009, 09:19   #30
eeyore

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
really he's an angel
he like to hide his wings, tho
I actually enlisted the help of a few friends and they cut the wings off. Hurt like a mother actually but they're gone. Saws all running through flesh and bone is a bit painful but meh, was worth it. How many other people do you know who went and got a set of Mounted Angel wings? Taxidermist charged an arm n a leg too so I'm havin a tough time getting around these days but hey, I still have my sense of humor

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: